Forums/Armchair-GM

habs 16-17 comments please

Créé par: chuck28
Équipe: 2017-18 Canadiens de Montréal
Date de création initiale: 17 juin 2017
Publié: 17 juin 2017
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
i kept the 73M cap for now . 1M left with one player to sign . i sacrifice again our future def and one big piece(pacioretty, beaulieu) to finnaly get our #1 centre and #1 left def. i think we have a much better top 6 a better defense (but old )and the gaol stay the same.

Tell me in the comments what could be a fair trade for Leon Draisaitl if they don't take Beaulieu . the principal piece from montreal pacioretty and 1st round. i think overall a made close to fair trade , we receive big and give big .
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
65 500 000 $
77 000 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
24 500 000 $
46 000 000 $
Transactions
MTL
    exp draft
    VGK
    1. Plekanec, Tomas
    2. Choix de 2e ronde en 2017 (MTL)
    3. Choix de 2e ronde en 2018 (MTL)
    MTL
      right to Leon Draisitl

if edmonton don't want Beaulieu.Bergevin will have to make trade like last year (Eller for 2x2nd round with caps and 2X2nd round for Shaw with chi ) personal opinion i think the return for Beaulieu should be higher than Eller or Shaw cost
      EDM
      1. Pacioretty, Max
      2. Choix de 1e ronde en 2017 (MTL)
      Détails additionnels:
      right to Nathan Beaulieu

i am open to had a little if needed
      MTL
      1. Choix de 3e ronde en 2017 (ANA)
      Détails additionnels:
      i put anaheim but trade to any team
      ANA
      1. Emelin, Alexei
      Détails additionnels:
      still a good def but to have a second round i would have to keep salary wich i dont want , so i accept a third or fourth round
      MTL
      1. Lindholm, Hampus
      Détails additionnels:
      one of Cam Fowler or Hampus Lindholm not Vatanen (your second LHD ) i put lindholm for the cause because higher salary cap and i want it more realistic possible
      ANA
      1. Juulsen, Noah
      2. Choix de 2e ronde en 2017 (WSH)
      Détails additionnels:
      before the exp draft
      Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
      Logo de MTL
      Logo de ANA
      Logo de MTL
      Logo de MTL
      Logo de CHI
      Logo de MTL
      Logo de MTL
      Logo de TBL
      Logo de MTL
      Logo de MTL
      Logo de MTL
      Logo de MTL
      Logo de MTL
      Logo de MTL
      Logo de MTL
      Logo de MTL
      TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
      2273 000 000 $69 429 087 $0 $212 500 $3 570 913 $
      Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
      5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
      AG, AD
      UFA - 6
      7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
      C, AG
      UFA - 8
      6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
      AD
      UFA - 5
      839 166 $839 166 $
      AG, AD
      UFA - 2
      5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
      AG, C, AD
      UFA - 3
      3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
      AD, AG
      UFA - 4
      650 000 $650 000 $
      C, AG, AD
      UFA - 2
      912 500 $912 500 $
      C
      UFA - 1
      3 900 000 $3 900 000 $
      C, AD
      UFA - 5
      1 166 667 $1 166 667 $
      AG, AD
      UFA - 2
      675 000 $675 000 $
      C
      UFA - 1
      863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance212 500 $$212K)
      AD, C
      UFA - 1
      1 200 000 $1 200 000 $
      C, AD
      UFA - 1
      Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
      2 602 778 $2 602 778 $
      DG
      UFA - 5
      7 857 143 $7 857 143 $
      DD
      UFA - 9
      6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
      G
      NMC
      UFA - 1
      4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
      DG
      UFA
      5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
      DD
      NMC
      UFA - 4
      1 062 500 $1 062 500 $
      G
      UFA - 2
      1 425 000 $1 425 000 $
      DG
      UFA - 1
      1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
      DG/DD
      UFA - 2
      925 000 $925 000 $
      DG
      UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
      • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
      17 juin 2017 à 5 h 12
      NateElder12
      Rejoint: avr. 2016
      Mentions "j'aime": 801
      If you want to be realistic start by not trading for the #1 defenseman on another team by trying to send them an unknown prospect and crap pick. Way off on that deal. You might be able to get Theodore for that price but nothing more.
      17 juin 2017 à 5 h 28
      Démarrer sujet
      Rejoint: juill. 2016
      Mentions "j'aime": 85
      thats why i wrote one of Fowler or Lingholm . If your first def is Lindholm than my target is Fowler , if your first def is Fowler my target is Lindholm . Basacly it's your second left def vs Juulson (he is our best prospect on def now, our first draft pick in 2015 and don't need to be protect on exp draft ) +a second round
      17 juin 2017 à 5 h 32
      Rejoint: mars 2017
      Mentions "j'aime": 2
      Heres my constructive criticism.

It's important to take Pleks salary off the books, and compensating Vegas would be the most logical medium for doing so.

The Juulsen/Lindholm trade I don't see happening. Three reasons: 1) I can't see Anaheim parting with him. He's too important to their team. I think they'll do what they can to get rid of Vatanen. 2) I think Anaheim could get a lot more than that for Hampus. 3) The Habs virtually have no grade A+ to B+ prospects left after the Drouin trade. Sure, Hampus is a hell of a D-man and the Habs would unquestionably be getting the better value in this trade. However, there is a slight age difference (even though both are young), and it will come into play in the long term future. Having said that, knowing MB, he'd sacrifice the younger prospect for a someone who can save his job in the short term.

As far as trading Emelin goes, I don't think it will be that easy. He has a terrible contract, and is coming off an atrocious end of season. His value is at it's lowest. Hopefully, we could trade him to a team that's desperate for D, maybe Colorado, even if it means retaining a bit of salary.

The Draisaitl trade... well, I guess this is Armchair GM, so although I don't think EDM would be motivated to part with him, lets just say they will for the sake of this. Adding Beaulieu to their D would make them over-stacked at the position with: Larsson, Russell, Sekera, Klefbom, Nurse, Beaulieu, Benning, and eventually upcoming Reinhart. Do I think the value in this trade is fair though? Sure, and EDM could definitely use a LW. TBH, EDM will part with Eberle or Nuge before Draisaitl, at least if they have a brain. For the sake of the Habs, well, this would be crucial in solving our number 1 centre problem, and it WOULD solve for a good 10 years. Habs would be giving up a lot though.

Final word on this team: I think the Habs would be a better team if this happened, although there are some things I would have done before others (i.e trade overrated Petry before trading inconsistent Beaulieu). Solving the number one centre problem would take this team to the next level. The top 6 FWDs of this team is much better than the top 6 of the real Habs, although I would balance out the line combinations a bit more. I think this D core looks better than our current one, but it is still lacking, particularly on the second pair with turnover machine Petry and aging Markov. Having said all of that, the minors would be a bloody disaster with our best prospects gone and a couple of players making the jump. Not to mention the possibility of Sylvain Lefebvre returning and setting all the young guns back 5 fkn years. MB sacrificed le Rocket de Laval in order to save his job, I feel sorry for Lavalers, although not really because the sun never shines in Laval anyway...
      This roster doesn't account for signing CP to a new contract, but I guess the Habs could figure something out during the season.
      A little unrealistic, but great ideals behind this build. 3 Stars for trying.
      17 juin 2017 à 6 h 40
      GOHABSGO
      Rejoint: mai 2017
      Mentions "j'aime": 7
      I like the Juulsen-Lindholm deal. Even though I think Draisaitl would be a perfect fit in Montreal, Edmonton would never give him up, and secondly Pacioretty is not going anywhere.
      17 juin 2017 à 6 h 41
      Démarrer sujet
      Modifié 17 juin 2017 à 6 h 47
      Thank for the criticism TheREALMarcBergevin

Yes i know get Plecaneck out of mtl have a high cost but i absolutly need it . (and want it personaly )

Emelin is not bad in my opinion but is contract realy is because of that is value is hard to tell and depend how much salary we keep

For the big trade , i begin with Draisaitl (personaly i dont want RNH or Duchene in MTL) we need a #1 centre not an other #2 we already have Galchenyuk . i know it would be hard to get him out of Edmonton that's why i give so much and i'm open to give even more but not on the present roster . if they want more draft pick add what you want

when this is complet we go for our fist left def
      we do not have much left as prospect and i offer the best i have left

in this case my target is anaheim they have 4 def they want to protect and only 3 can be so i am all in for is second left handed def that i will use as my first here i give Juulson + 2 round . in fact they can take any prospect they want + draft pick .

i am open to give all my second and first draft pick for the next 2 year to finnaly have our #1 centre and #1 left def if they are both sign for a few years
      after that we have nothing left as prospect but we have a good team for 4-5 years so we have that time to rebuild our prospect bank .

i made this team with a salary cap of 73 M maybe it will increase to 75 this years and 77 the year after when we have to sign price so here is the 4m missing 6.5 to 10 m and we trade shaw (at least try to ) to resign Danault .

thats the kind of summer i want of bergevin . give big to finnaly have our #1 centre and give everything left to complete our def if he his all in what i expect show it . he have to make more than just one big trade
      17 juin 2017 à 7 h 8
      Rejoint: mars 2017
      Mentions "j'aime": 2
      @Chuck28

You're right, it's going to take more than a trade to get this team to where it needs to be and it's becoming more and more evident that Bergy needs to blow up the team a little bit to get it done. I have been one of those habs fans that criticize people for wanting to trade Pacioretty, Galch etc. , but I think one of the lessons learnt this year is that no matter how valuable they are to our team, they arent going to be enough to win the cup for us with such gaping holes throughout the lineup, particularly at centre. I wholeheartedly agree with giving a lot up for a number one centre, especially a number one centre who still has RFA status who can last us at least 8 years. No matter what you do to this Habs team, it won't win without that centre, and god willing one is made available to us, we better do whatever we can to get it... Anything goes... No one untouchable... except Price, although he can't be the only one to Carey us (< see what I did there..)
      Pierre McGuire said yesterday that Drouin is a great piece to the puzzle, but he's not the key to solving this team. I usually don't agree with Pierre, but he's been the only one that will downplay MBs moves because he thinks that he isn't addressing the main problem, and I must say I agree with him about that. I'd be willing to make holes in other parts of the lineup in order to get that #1C.

I agree about Emelin, what I meant is that his value is at its lowest right now. I'm not sure we can even pay someone to take him atm.
      17 juin 2017 à 8 h 21
      Démarrer sujet
      @TheREALMarcBergevin

i did not heard what McGuire say yesterday but i agree too . Drouin is not solving all the problem but he is one part of the solution . i am glad of this trade . that exactly what i meant by give big receive big . and he have to do it minimum one more time this summer the best would be two . and i am not a fan of giving pacioretty and for sure i don't want to trade Galchenyuk if Bergevin does that the return better be a top A+ #1 centre (but i dont think he have the value to do so right now ) Pacioretty have it .
      i don't know why , because we sign Drouin every one think we will give Galchenyuk for nothing.
      I don't want to trade Galchenyuk and obviusly we won't trade Drouin so our biggest value is Pacioretty and Gallagher if any one of them is trade it make a hole in the line up like you said but to receive we have to give .With Pacioretty ,Drouin and lehkonen we are more then ok on left wing . to have the #1 centre i am ok with Drouin , Lehkonen and Hudon .and it put Galchenyuk #2 and Danault #3 . Danault did well last year considerr all the injury to the team and the task in front of him but with his salary i expect him to be #3 centre , it will be a bonus for us to have him in third line , one other years like the last and he will deserve to be #2 we dont know what will happen after that . We will have one #1 and 2 #2 if we manage to keep him it would be realy good but not sure

Répondre
      To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
      Question:
      Options:
      Ajouter une option
      Soumettre le sondage