SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

Cuvée de repêchage: 2023
Créé par: pritpalsodhi
Publié: 6 mars 2023 à 2 h 42
6 mars 2023 à 9 h 10
Rejoint: avr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 3,278
Dvorsky doesn't drop past MTL @7/8 if he's available, MTL 2nd pick will be a RHD.
6 mars 2023 à 9 h 40
dgsdhjdh
Rejoint: nov. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 43
Quoting: Just_A_Guess
Dvorsky doesn't drop past MTL 7/8 if he's available, MTL 2nd pick will be a RHD.

apparently theirs rumor's the habs would like to take dvorsky and reinbacher
6 mars 2023 à 10 h 43
Quoting: wylewubas
apparently theirs rumor's the habs would like to take dvorsky and reinbacher

I would love this, perfect picks for us imo. And (like we discussed in the other thread) trading up to guarantee the selection of Hrabal would make for a perfect draft imo. The rest of the picks become irrelevant/expendable for the right price.
6 mars 2023 à 10 h 54
dgsdhjdh
Rejoint: nov. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 43
Quoting: Just_A_Guess
I would love this, perfect picks for us imo. And (like we discussed in the other thread) trading up to guarantee the selection of Hrabal would make for a perfect draft imo. The rest of the picks become irrelevant/expendable for the right price.

they get 3 big positional needs. because if i remember correctly Montreal doesn't have a top goaltender prospect or a top RHD propsect. so it would address those needs.
Just_A_Guess a aimé ceci.
6 mars 2023 à 11 h 21
Quoting: wylewubas
they get 3 big positional needs. because if i remember correctly Montreal doesn't have a top goaltender prospect or a top RHD propsect. so it would address those needs.

That is correct, no obvious future goaltender and weak on the right side. Still looking for that second top 6 C too.
wylewubas a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage