SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Yay or nay

Créé par: GeneralLandro
Publié: 18 févr. 2023 à 15 h 29
Plafond salarial: 82 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 54/185 (29%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a été refusée, car une des équipes excède la limite permise de 23 joueurs sur la formation

Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimDucks d'Anaheim

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Choix de 3e ronde en 2023 (Logo de Wild du MinnesotaMIN)---010------
Choix de 4e ronde en 2023 (Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimANA)---001------
Choix de 6e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimANA)---001------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Bean, JakeBlue Jackets de ColumbusIR-681 081 $011---14156--
Peeke, AndrewBlue Jackets de ColumbusLNH-229 865 $011---53538--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial13 647 144 $23476631011
Variation-910 946 $1220-1-2
Final12 736 198 $ (↓)24 (↑)49 (↑)68 (↑)39 (↓)9 (↓)6814

Logo de Blue Jackets de ColumbusBlue Jackets de Columbus

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Bean, JakeBlue Jackets de ColumbusIR-2 333 333 $011---14156--
Peeke, AndrewBlue Jackets de ColumbusLNH-787 500 $011---53538--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Choix de 3e ronde en 2023 (Logo de Wild du MinnesotaMIN)---010------
Choix de 4e ronde en 2023 (Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimANA)---001------
Choix de 6e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimANA)---001------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial7 945 833 $2245603712
Variation3 120 833 $-1-2-2012
Final11 066 666 $ (↑)21 (↓)43 (↓)58 (↓)38 (↑)14 (↑)-6-8-14
18 févr. 2023 à 16 h 18
Rejoint: oct. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 891
Columbus likes Peeke and just signed him to an extension, I don't think those picks would be worth it for them. With Gaudreau, Laine, Werenski under contract, they will bank on progress from Johnson, Sillinger, Marchenko, Bemstrom etc to start competing for the playoffs, they hope, by next season, but to start contending for real within a few years with smart management.
darthsummer a aimé ceci.
18 févr. 2023 à 16 h 25
The Usual Suspects
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 55
Nay. Guys drafted in the first and second. Revalue Bean as he was acquired 19 months ago for a second.

Bean seems to have disappointed but he has only played 81 games for CBJ and 125 in the NHL in his short career. Averaging an 8-23-31 line for CBJ, shows second PP unit potential, and defensive growth cannot be judged with less than a full season and of games in the system.

Peeke overperformed last year and underperformed this year, based on the eye test. Instability with partner pairing (and forwards ahead of him) has hurt him this year. Yet despite playing the full slate of 82 games last season, his total games sit just four above two full seasons. Career mean of 4-11-15, averages pulled down by his first two partial seasons and the backend of last, when he played by far the most games in a year in his life, and more than double than any season since 2015-16. STILL, he had the resolve to play at the WC for Team USA, introducing added offense to his game with six assists in ten contests.

Neither player is perfect. Neither player is untouchable in a trade. On one hand, defense is a weakness for CBJ, Peeke and Bean have played some part in that, and touted prospects are in the pipeline. On the other hand, defensive depth is thin for CBJ, Peeke and Bean have not been the crux of the problem, and—at most—only one of those heralded D prospects will break camp with the team next season.

So moving these players, in general, does not make sense unless part of a grander scheme. This does not approach that. In fact, I would be hard pressed to pull the trigger on this compensation for just ONE of the aforementioned players. Odds are against finding an upgrade—or even replacement value—with one of those picks. Even further diminished of having said prospect ready for the NHL in time to correct course.
18 févr. 2023 à 16 h 55
The Usual Suspects
Quoting: Augustus
Columbus likes Peeke and just signed him to an extension, I don't think those picks would be worth it for them. With Gaudreau, Laine, Werenski under contract, they will bank on progress from Johnson, Sillinger, Marchenko, Bemstrom etc to start competing for the playoffs, they hope, by next season, but to start contending for real within a few years with smart management.

Bemström needs to be swapped for a similar pedigreed player who also needs a change of scenery. He has lost the coaches’ trust once too often and is out of movement options. Overlaps Marchenko and Chinakov’s skill set anyway, and blocks opportunities for similarly out-of-options Foudy. With his speed, Foudy could at least develop into Robinson, or ideally much more. If not, he needs to be flagged for change of scenery as well.

But you’re absolutely right. They like the growth of their young core and have some marquee talent under contract. (Shame the common thread of low confidence runs through all CBJ’s stars.) Doesn’t mean Jarmo won’t tweak around the edges.

I can see Jarmo engaging if his old understudy, Bill Zito, calls from the Panthers. Wow, they’re in a pickle. They went all in to win this year and last. But now they have nothing in the way of assets. I mean zero (0) first round picks for the next three years OR in the minors (just one late first rounder on their reserve list). Lack of high end ammo is not countered by quantity, either. They’re missing many crucial non-first round picks, again in the draft, minors, and reserve list.

Now with not one but two franchise players on eight-year deals to keep happy. Oh, and of course no cap space.

Circling back to the conversation, Jarmo could take advantage (I mean, help out) and sending Peeke to his home state is a realistic scenario. So too would Voracek to Florida’s LTIR in a Tampa-esque cap space move. Could be, probably would be in some smaller, creative deals. My ambitions are more bold: fashion diva Patrik Laine calls up his best buddy in the world, Sasha Barkov, and convinces him Columbus is the place to be. Jackets add not only Barkov but FINALLY unlock Laine’s full potential. Meanwhile, Tkachuk can stop wasting time drafting Rube Goldberg death contraptions for Barkov and the team can be his, like he not-so-secretly wants. I won’t bother with the intricacies of the trade package—that’s for another post. But yeah, Peeke COULD be traded. Just don’t think Anaheim’s 6th rounder moves the needle.
18 févr. 2023 à 18 h 1
Rejoint: oct. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 891
Quoting: darthsummer
Bemström needs to be swapped for a similar pedigreed player who also needs a change of scenery. He has lost the coaches’ trust once too often and is out of movement options. Overlaps Marchenko and Chinakov’s skill set anyway, and blocks opportunities for similarly out-of-options Foudy. With his speed, Foudy could at least develop into Robinson, or ideally much more. If not, he needs to be flagged for change of scenery as well.

But you’re absolutely right. They like the growth of their young core and have some marquee talent under contract. (Shame the common thread of low confidence runs through all CBJ’s stars.) Doesn’t mean Jarmo won’t tweak around the edges.

I can see Jarmo engaging if his old understudy, Bill Zito, calls from the Panthers. Wow, they’re in a pickle. They went all in to win this year and last. But now they have nothing in the way of assets. I mean zero (0) first round picks for the next three years OR in the minors (just one late first rounder on their reserve list). Lack of high end ammo is not countered by quantity, either. They’re missing many crucial non-first round picks, again in the draft, minors, and reserve list.

Now with not one but two franchise players on eight-year deals to keep happy. Oh, and of course no cap space.

Circling back to the conversation, Jarmo could take advantage (I mean, help out) and sending Peeke to his home state is a realistic scenario. So too would Voracek to Florida’s LTIR in a Tampa-esque cap space move. Could be, probably would be in some smaller, creative deals. My ambitions are more bold: fashion diva Patrik Laine calls up his best buddy in the world, Sasha Barkov, and convinces him Columbus is the place to be. Jackets add not only Barkov but FINALLY unlock Laine’s full potential. Meanwhile, Tkachuk can stop wasting time drafting Rube Goldberg death contraptions for Barkov and the team can be his, like he not-so-secretly wants. I won’t bother with the intricacies of the trade package—that’s for another post. But yeah, Peeke COULD be traded. Just don’t think Anaheim’s 6th rounder moves the needle.

I kinda want to see the trade package lol - oh, not sure if you meant the package proposed here, or your own version of a Barkov package. I want to see that one.
darthsummer a aimé ceci.
18 févr. 2023 à 21 h 27
The Usual Suspects
Quoting: Augustus
I kinda want to see the trade package lol - oh, not sure if you meant the package proposed here, or your own version of a Barkov package. I want to see that one.

Oh, definitely Barkov. I’ll cobble that together and get it posted as soon as I have the chance to do so (and properly defend it).

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage