SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Tampa Bay Lightning

Lineup Decisions

5 nov. 2022 à 23 h 57
I want Gourde back
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,374
Who exits the lineup when Cirelli comes back? I personally would drop Bellemare over Koepke for sure. Koepke has been way better in just about every way. The only reason I could see to keep Bellemare is PK and Cirelli can easily just slot into his spot on the PK. When Cirelli first comes back I'd give him a few games with Perry and Maroon to get back into it before he moves up. Then I'd run something along the line of this:

Hagel-Point-Kucherov
Killorn-Stamkos-Paul
Colton-Cirelli-Koepke
Maroon-Namestnikov-Perry

Cirelli is tough because the 1st line looks set potentially for the whole season and he and Stamkos do not work together at all. In this scenario Tampa is really deep down the middle. Killorn, Paul, Colton, Koepke, and Namestnikov can really interchange however. Coops seems to like Colton with Maroon and Perry so maybe that would be the answer.
27 nov. 2022 à 23 h 48
Rutta 4ever
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,914
Just now seeing this.

-- The second line has been too hot to consider breaking up, if I made the decisions.
-- The third line needs a jolt, offensively and somewhat defensively. Cirelli should provide more than a jolt defensively and help keep things moving along in the o-zone.
-- Bellemare still needs to be healthy scratched. He's well below replacement level this season. Have Colton and Namestnikov split 4C duties and let Koepke and Barre-Boulet play.

Not much has changed in 3 weeks lol
imawesome a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage