CapFriendly Community Mock Draft

Cuvée de repêchage: 2022
Créé par: Tuch_Me_Daddy
Publié: 30 juin 2022 à 23 h 43
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1 juill. 2022 à 0 h 32
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 16
Here's what I did, I threw the data from 25 CapFriendly MockDrafts that were uploaded in the past 2-3 days into an excel spreadsheet, there's 58 players on the sheet. I put each players ranking across the 25 mock drafts. Obviously, not all 58 players were ranked in the top 32 on each list so I took how many times a player was drafted into account and added a ranking of 40 to empty cells, not a perfect system but only players later into the draft were impacted by that. Funniest account name goes to DongLord23.

Wanted to do this to look at after draft and try and determine any biases fans have about prospects, maybe right a lil article or something.

If anyone wants to see the spreadsheet for fun or to see if ur on it lmk.
Devil a aimé ceci.
1 juill. 2022 à 14 h 28
Speak of the Devil
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 26,437
Quoting: Tuch_Me_Daddy
Here's what I did, I threw the data from 25 CapFriendly MockDrafts that were uploaded in the past 2-3 days into an excel spreadsheet, there's 58 players on the sheet. I put each players ranking across the 25 mock drafts. Obviously, not all 58 players were ranked in the top 32 on each list so I took how many times a player was drafted into account and added a ranking of 40 to empty cells, not a perfect system but only players later into the draft were impacted by that. Funniest account name goes to DongLord23.

Wanted to do this to look at after draft and try and determine any biases fans have about prospects, maybe right a lil article or something.

If anyone wants to see the spreadsheet for fun or to see if ur on it lmk.

Very cool idea
1 juill. 2022 à 21 h 52
aydawg
Rejoint: mai 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 9
a lot higher consistency than i thought there would be. seems according to the past 2 days of mock the top 17 are set player wise.
Tuch_Me_Daddy a aimé ceci.
3 juill. 2022 à 1 h 47
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 16
Quoting: adawg
a lot higher consistency than i thought there would be. seems according to the past 2 days of mock the top 17 are set player wise.

As I was filling in cells I began to notice some consistency

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage