SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

Draft2022

Draft2022

Cuvée de repêchage: 2022
Créé par: Chaser088
Publié: 11 avr. 2022 à 19 h 0
Gagnants de la loterie:
  1. Logo de Golden Knights de VegasGolden Knights de Vegas (16→6)
  2. Logo de Sabres de BuffaloSabres de Buffalo (8→1)
12 avr. 2022 à 0 h 59
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,939
a bittersweet for buffalo haha
12 avr. 2022 à 3 h 30
Rejoint: avr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,946
Why would the Ducks take Geekie? He doesn't feel a positional need and he isn't even the best player available.
12 avr. 2022 à 9 h 35
Sabresguy1897
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 630
Quoting: OrganizedConfusion55
a bittersweet for buffalo haha

Id take it lol, with the players vegas has to shed next year to get under cap and injuries that can occur you never know what happens with pick next year
12 avr. 2022 à 14 h 44
IamAlwaysRight
Rejoint: sept. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,321
Quoting: TZ11
Why would the Ducks take Geekie? He doesn't feel a positional need and he isn't even the best player available.

What are the Ducks needs?
12 avr. 2022 à 16 h 21
Quoting: gary_bettman
What are the Ducks needs?

In my opinion:
1. RHD (preferably big and decent defensively): There's Drysdale there, Helleson is good but I don't think he'll be able to play on the second pairing. Jiricek would be optimal but I doubt he'll be available.
2. Winger: I'd really like a star Winger on the team. Terry is a Top 6 RW already on the roster. I project two of Tracey, Perreault and Pastujov will be Top 6 Wingers (all have the upside and I have them in the same tier in my pyramid). But a real star would be great (Terry is maybe a borderline star). One of Nazar, Yurov or Lambert in the 7-10 range could fill that "need". Would be good if they are able play either Wing in the NHL.
gary_bettman a aimé ceci.
12 avr. 2022 à 16 h 38
IamAlwaysRight
Rejoint: sept. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,321
Quoting: TZ11
In my opinion:
1. RHD (preferably big and decent defensively): There's Drysdale there, Helleson is good but I don't think he'll be able to play on the second pairing. Jiricek would be optimal but I doubt he'll be available.
2. Winger: I'd really like a star Winger on the team. Terry is a Top 6 RW already on the roster. I project two of Tracey, Perreault and Pastujov will be Top 6 Wingers (all have the upside and I have them in the same tier in my pyramid). But a real star would be great (Terry is maybe a borderline star). One of Nazar, Yurov or Lambert in the 7-10 range could fill that "need". Would be good if they are able play either Wing in the NHL.

What's up with Comtois? He looked really good last year, was definitely looking like a Shark killer then this year he looks pretty blah. Especially when we have played you, he's been invisible. Does that boil down to Eakins? Never liked his coaching style.
12 avr. 2022 à 16 h 50
Quoting: gary_bettman
What's up with Comtois? He looked really good last year, was definitely looking like a Shark killer then this year he looks pretty blah. Especially when we have played you, he's been invisible. Does that boil down to Eakins? Never liked his coaching style.

Comtois was injured to start the season and Eakins hasn't put him into a position to succeed. But he's been a shadow of his former self most of the season, even when taking out the other factors. I think he'll bounce back next year and be a Middle 6 Winger in the long-run.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage