SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

April Mock + Rankings

April Mock + Rankings

Cuvée de repêchage: 2022
Créé par: NomadGM
Publié: 4 avr. 2022 à 14 h 16
Gagnants de la loterie:
  1. Logo de Flyers de PhiladelphieFlyers de Philadelphie (4→1)
  2. Logo de Kraken de SeattleKraken de Seattle (2→2)
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-Philly lucks out and gets to replace Giroux right away, easy decision next
2Logo de Kraken de Seattle-They took a C last year with their top pick, most picks have Cooley or Slaf here but i think they pull a Detroit and "reach" on their franchise D
3Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-Another easy pick for me, Cooley gives them another forward to add to that prospect pool in Cooley, who in my opinion is almost Toews-lite in his 200 foot game, Minnesota will do wonders for his development
4Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-What do Suzuki and Caufield lack? Sheer size, so Montreal goes and grabs the 6'4 man-child in Slafkovsky
5Logo de Devils du New Jersey-Plenty of forwards to choose from, they could also go Jiricek here but i think they grab skating whiz kid Savoie
6Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-Last years blunder didnt help at all, reaching for a "power-forward" they could have gotten in the second, they could add more size but skill wins out here and they grab Kemell
7Logo de Blue Jackets de ColumbusLogo de Blackhawks de ChicagoColumbus gets lucky here, picking at 7 then 12, they can go fwd-fwd, d-d, fwd-d, d-fwd, this first pick i think they grab the othr European giant RHD before he disappears
8Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-Buffalo misses out on Jiricek and Nemec, go BPA (which when you pick top 15 should happen anyway) and grab Lekkerimaki, kid can shoot and doesnt look out of place in the SHL
9Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-Detroit isnt afraid to "reach" for their guy, and im on the side that i think he had a down year but will be similar to another Fin last year that is making people regret not taking him
10Logo de Sharks de San Jose-My BPA at this point is still Yurov, but given current situations and the fact that he isnt leaps and bounds my BPA, i think San Jose goes and grabs a big C out of the WHL who is gold from the hashmarks down
11Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-Anaheim can grab whoever their BPA is, slowly getting back into contention but gonna take a few more years to compete in a Pacific division featuring Calgary, Edmonton, Las Vegas, and Los Angeles (expect a better year from Vanocuver in 2023 depending on their offseason)
12Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-Columbus' second pick again can be the BPA on their board, because its their second pick and i think this kid has real top 6 maybe even 1st line potential they take Yurov
13Logo de Islanders de New York-Islanders have been having one of the more disappointing seasons in the NHL this year, but it gives them a chance to add a nice prospect to develop and add to what they hope is a few stanley cup contending years
14Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-C and RHD, thats the only positions the Canucks should even have on their board, but theres also a kid sitting here who has top 3 talent and only had a down year due to lymphoma, i dont see Miro falling out of the first and the Canucks would love to add another steal of a pick here
15Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-Disappointing season #2 here with the Jets, good reinforcements coming forward wise with Perfetti and Lucius, so i think they grab a parter for top defence prospect in Heinola
16Logo de Sabres de BuffaloLogo de Golden Knights de VegasAnother team with a second first round pick, they took a sniper with their first pick os watch for them to add on of the many RHD slated to go in the late teens here
17Logo de Stars de Dallas-Dallas gets to grab a defenceman that many are saying should be a top 15 pick, i dont know if i see it but i also dont see him falling out of the top 20
18Logo de Predators de Nashville-Nashville can go a number of ways, led by Josi and Saros, they grab a nice middle 6 forward here built like a mack truck
19Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-Oilers fans, i know you guys would love a goalie, but there isnt any id risk your first pick for, im gonna guess based on the team you guys would love either a top 4 D or a solid middle 6 forward, this is another guy gaining a lot of motoriety as a top 15 pick but youll be glad to get him here
20Logo de Capitals de Washington-The later e get into this first round the more you might see picks being traded or teams reaching more for fit rather than BPA, given that the player i really like here is a swedish kid doing very well for himself this year and expect a nice SHL season for him next year
21Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-The surprise of the 2021/2022 season right here, this pick at this poitn is basically seen as house money, swing for the fences here
22Logo de Blues de St-Louis-Again, we are at the point where its pick who fits your team/needs/timeline, St Louis grabs a guy built like a Blue
23Logo de Canadiens de MontréalLogo de Flames de CalgaryMontreal went big forward with their first pick, this pick can either be a skilled forward or a project defenceman with potential, i think however they go reliable middle 6 forward
24Logo de Wild du Minnesota-This pick is gonna be seen as a steal based on play as of late, i was debating on him being a top 20 pick and i suspect in May he just might be
25Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Bruins de BostonHere we go, another second first round pick for a team, they went Nazar with their first pick and now they grab one of the best if not the best PMD in the draft
26Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh-And with the 26th overall pick the Penguins take Jack Hughes! Ok, so its not 1st overall NJD Jack Hughes but this Hughes is no slouch and Pittsburgh is gonna need to start building for the inevitable
27Logo de Rangers de New York-This is another guy on my top 20 watchlist for my May mock, big body, and can produce, some concerns that keep him out of my top 15 but still a great pick here
28Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay-This pick is gonna show why people hate Tampa, they dont need to do anything and yet a very talented defender is gonna fall into their laps
29Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto-Toronto watches as a lot of their list literally walked away in different jerseys in the last few picks, they went small and skilled all last draft and now they gotta get big and mean fast to help out
30Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaLogo de Hurricanes de la CarolineArizona bought 3 first round picks, they took top 6 C in Cooley at 3, now they take a RHD i see as a top 25 pick but becasue of a bad season slides here
31Logo de Sabres de BuffaloLogo de Panthers de la FlorideBuffalo goes up again for their 3rd walk, (they may trade back to scoop some extra 2nds and a 3rd) so far they went Forward and D, so take your pick with this one
32Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaLogo de Avalanche du ColoradoArizona again might trade this back, but for sake of this draft they scoop a very slept on forward in Mesar (who might alos go to Tampa or Toronto honestly)
4 avr. 2022 à 15 h 52
IamAlwaysRight
Rejoint: sept. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,321
If Lekk is off the table I'd be more than happy to get Geekie.

I can't see Mesar going that low.
5 avr. 2022 à 12 h 45
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: nov. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4
Yeah, in my March rankings I had him going in that top 20 group, basically from about 12-40 I interchange them a lot, he'll probably go around 14-16 in my May one tbh

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage