SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Klingberg to TOR

Créé par: MaverickHusk
Publié: 23 févr. 2022 à 16 h 22
Plafond salarial: 81 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 65/200 (33%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a rempli les différents critères exigés par le registraire central de la LNH.

Logo de Stars de DallasStars de Dallas

La transaction a eu lieu alors que la LTIR est utilisée
Allègement provenant de la liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR): 4 916 667 $
Portion de la LTIR utilisée avant la transaction: 3 833 334 $
DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Klingberg, JohnStars de DallasLNH50%2 125 000 $111---0000--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Holl, JustinMaple Leafs de TorontoLNH-2 000 000 $111---0000--
Niemelä, TopiExempté du ballottageMaple Leafs de TorontoMineures-0 $011---0000--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Maple Leafs de TorontoTOR)---100------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial1 083 333 $2245603612
Variation125 000 $011100
Final1 208 333 $ (↑)2246 (↑)61 (↑)4 (↑)612000

Logo de Maple Leafs de TorontoMaple Leafs de Toronto

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Holl, JustinMaple Leafs de TorontoLNH-650 000 $111---0000--
Niemelä, TopiExempté du ballottageMaple Leafs de TorontoMineures-0 $011---0000--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Maple Leafs de TorontoTOR)---100------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Klingberg, JohnStars de DallasLNH50%690 625 $111---0000--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial212 364 $224769358
Variation-40 625 $0-1-1-100
Final171 739 $ (↓)2246 (↓)68 (↓)2 (↓)58000
23 févr. 2022 à 18 h 13
Go Leafs Go!
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 18
Okay, first, I would love to see Klingberg and Reilly paired together. Further to make that happen this is a price worth paying and more. But the reality of it is... this is a lot to spend on a rental.

Niemala is a real prospect and will be a top-four in the near future, and we can't keep throwing away futures or our barn becomes bare.

The only way I consider Klingberg is a sign and trade and this just won't get it done.
24 févr. 2022 à 6 h 11
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 2
Quoting: PJ_Acorn
Okay, first, I would love to see Klingberg and Reilly paired together. Further to make that happen this is a price worth paying and more. But the reality of it is... this is a lot to spend on a rental.

Niemala is a real prospect and will be a top-four in the near future, and we can't keep throwing away futures or our barn becomes bare.

The only way I consider Klingberg is a sign and trade and this just won't get it done.

Yeah, I did kinda envision this as a desperate rental, since it would not be the first time TOR throws too many assets away for a rental in order to get over the hump.
24 févr. 2022 à 9 h 26
E
Rejoint: janv. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1
Niemela and a first for klingberg is a steal, as a Dallas fan I would accept that everyday of the week
24 févr. 2022 à 19 h 47
Go Leafs Go!
Quoting: Ethan3_3
Niemela and a first for klingberg is a steal, as a Dallas fan I would accept that everyday of the week

Of course, you would, because it looks like STARS fans will watch him walk for nothing otherwise. Thanks for qualifying your bias, I understand you better now. Too bad your management played this so poorly because you are about to lose a real talented player.
25 févr. 2022 à 14 h 58
Démarrer sujet
Of course, you would, because it looks like STARS fans will watch him walk for nothing otherwise. Thanks for qualifying your bias, I understand you better now. Too bad your management played this so poorly because you are about to lose a real talented player.

Oh, I'm not a Stars fan (though I do follow them because they have Finnish players), I'm just a fan of active move making (I think every team should be making moves and deals towards some goal, whether it's the cup, tanking etc.) and hate to see players walking away for nothing (from a team's POV of course, from a player's POV I'm sure it's nice to choose your own destination). I just think that keeping Klingberg only to get a wild card spot and get eliminated by Colorado or Calgary in the first round, at best, and then seeing him leave the team as a UFA in the offseason is a waste in asset managing.
26 févr. 2022 à 9 h 12
E

You think klingberg is talented?!?!?! Haha that’s funny if you ever watch stars games, most likely you don’t because you live Toronto, klingberg coughs of up the puck so easily it’s crazy. My grandma can keep the puck in the offensive zone better then klingberg. Plus he can’t skate backwards which isn’t good if your a defenseman, maybe watch some games with klingberg in it and you would see why I would trade him for a very good defense prospect and a 1st. Smh 🤦‍♂️
26 févr. 2022 à 11 h 36
Go Leafs Go!
You think klingberg is talented?!?!?! Haha that’s funny if you ever watch stars games, most likely you don’t because you live Toronto, klingberg coughs of up the puck so easily it’s crazy. My grandma can keep the puck in the offensive zone better then klingberg. Plus he can’t skate backwards which isn’t good if your a defenseman, maybe watch some games with klingberg in it and you would see why I would trade him for a very good defense prospect and a 1st. Smh 🤦‍♂️

Ha ha, busted you are right!

I don't get to watch many Stars games on a regular basis. I do subscribe to NHL.com and have access though and I have seen many talents in this player. When we watch regularly, we have the advantage of seeing mistakes that these players make. After all, they are humans prone to mistakes especially playing against other elite players. Now what is so funny is that you have devalued your own player below the asking price.

Thanks
26 févr. 2022 à 11 h 39
Go Leafs Go!
Quoting: MaverickHusk
Oh, I'm not a Stars fan (though I do follow them because they have Finnish players), I'm just a fan of active move making (I think every team should be making moves and deals towards some goal, whether it's the cup, tanking etc.) and hate to see players walking away for nothing (from a team's POV of course, from a player's POV I'm sure it's nice to choose your own destination). I just think that keeping Klingberg only to get a wild card spot and get eliminated by Colorado or Calgary in the first round, at best, and then seeing him leave the team as a UFA in the offseason is a waste in asset managing.

I hear you and I agree.
26 févr. 2022 à 19 h 30
E
Ha ha, busted you are right!

I don't get to watch many Stars games on a regular basis. I do subscribe to NHL.com and have access though and I have seen many talents in this player. When we watch regularly, we have the advantage of seeing mistakes that these players make. After all, they are humans prone to mistakes especially playing against other elite players. Now what is so funny is that you have devalued your own player below the asking price.

Thanks

Isn’t neimela a high prospect with Toronto??? I don’t get what your saying that I have devalued him. Dallas is not going to contend in a few years unless we get rid of pieces that are ageing and isn’t helping with offense as much as he has in prior years. If dallas isn’t contending by the trade deadline or if nill is smart, trading klingberg for a high valued and praised prospect in neimela would be amazing
26 févr. 2022 à 19 h 32
E
He has 1 goal and 26 assists I think, he isn’t helping on the power play or on 5v5 and doesn’t penalty kill. So if you want a mid defenseman for a great prospect and a 1st round go ahead. I don’t even know why you are arguing with me because this trade most likely won’t happen because Toronto at least is wanting to keep him
26 févr. 2022 à 19 h 48
Go Leafs Go!
Isn’t neimela a high prospect with Toronto??? I don’t get what your saying that I have devalued him. Dallas is not going to contend in a few years unless we get rid of pieces that are ageing and isn’t helping with offense as much as he has in prior years. If dallas isn’t contending by the trade deadline or if nill is smart, trading klingberg for a high valued and praised prospect in neimela would be amazing

But did you not just name all the ways Klingberg was overrated. “ coughs of up the puck so easily it’s crazy. My grandma can keep the puck in the offensive zone better then klingberg. Plus he can’t skate backwards which”

Why would we pay a top prospect for that?
27 févr. 2022 à 14 h 6
E
But did you not just name all the ways Klingberg was overrated. “ coughs of up the puck so easily it’s crazy. My grandma can keep the puck in the offensive zone better then klingberg. Plus he can’t skate backwards which”

Weren’t you the one who made the trade or am I crazy? Now stfu
28 févr. 2022 à 18 h 48
Go Leafs Go!
Weren’t you the one who made the trade or am I crazy? Now stfu

No, Ethan3_3 I did not propose this trade.

I merely commented on the proposed cost of Klingberg as a rental being unrealistic.
2 mars 2022 à 5 h 45
Démarrer sujet
No, Ethan3_3 I did not propose this trade.

I merely commented on the proposed cost of Klingberg as a rental being unrealistic.

It seems making this trade speculation was a mistake on my part. XD
Sorry for taking the heat PJ.
PJ_Acorn a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage