10 janv. 2022 à 21 h 23
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 2,253
mallioux has one good game and y’all are putting him above wallstedt??? LOL
10 janv. 2022 à 22 h 20
Deleted
Rejoint: janv. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,812
I love McTavish, but Johnson is miles better. Beniers is not loosing stock, he is a great player, although I would put Johnson ahead of him. MaiLLoux is not better than any player he is above
10 janv. 2022 à 23 h 40
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1
The Mailloux selection is entirely based on projection. Yes he only has played 2 games in the O but he is dominant out there, he looked like a men amongst kids. He had a few bunders here and there but i guess it's normal after almost one year away from the game. He has all the tools to be a top 4 in the league, mean big body, smooth hands, big strides and a super heavy wrist shot. I wachted a lot of OHL this year and i didn’t have that much of a big impression from other d prospect around the league, especially from an 18 year old.

I know this guy and his selection is still super controversial and i don’t want to go into that, but this guy looks like a powerhorse, dangerous on almost every shift. Maybe it won't last but if he can keep this pace and polish his game, he's definately locked in that top 10.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage