SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

2021 Way to early redraft

2021 Way to early redraft

Cuvée de repêchage: 2021
Créé par: Kingen
Publié: 3 déc. 2021 à 9 h 45
Description
This is my personal rankings from before the draft with consideration to their performance this year. I have a description on some of the players. Would appreciate some feedback and what you would change.
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-Eklund was my 1st overall pick before the draft and I havn't seen anything that would make me change that. Although his play in the SHL havn't been great, his team djurgården has been awful
2Logo de Kraken de Seattle-Owen Power has been light out in the NCAA thus far this season and he was 2nd on my ranking this summer but I strongly consider moving him up to first due to his dominant play.
3Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-His just unreal, great hockey sense and playmaking ability. Anaheim totally should've drafted him.
4Logo de Devils du New Jersey-Edvinsson has been phenomenal in the SHL this season playing top minutes on one of the best teams in the league. His defensive and offensive play have been great playing against men as an 18 year old. I had Edvinsson just inside of my personal top 10 before the draft so clearly I was very wrong. However I still think picking Hughes here would be wise considering the Jack factor.
5Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-It's though moving McTavish down considering how well he has preformed both in the NHL and the OHL this season however I just personally don't see the upside that players above him have.
6Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-As I said I think the devils pick Hughes no matter what and for a good reason. He is a great player other players just go ahead of him imo.
7Logo de Sharks de San Jose-I just think Guenther is a very good pick here. I think it was a steal for arizona to get him at 9.
8Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-Beniers can't fall further then this because he looks ready to play in the NHL at this stage however I do not see his greatness. I just don't think he has much potential and at his ceiling he becomes a good 2 C.
9Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaLogo de Canucks de VancouverSillinger has shocked a lot of people with his performance in the NHL and is a great pick here for the coyotes. Even tho he has been great there is no justifying him going ahead of anyone ahead of him if you are not ranking current NHL performance because then he would obviously be first.
10Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-I think Coronato was underated at the draft and he went higher then expected to the flames and for at good reason. He is just a great and smart player.
11Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-
Choix au repêchage retiré
12Logo de Blue Jackets de ColumbusLogo de Blackhawks de ChicagoClarke has been amazing in the OHL this season and should've been a lock for team Canada at the WJC. However his skating is still an issue and I'm worried how that will translate to the NHL. Hopefully he proves me wrong and becomes an Elite D in the NHL.
13Logo de Flames de Calgary-Wallstedt is just an amazing goalie already proving himself in the SHL against men.
14Logo de Sabres de BuffaloLogo de Flyers de PhiladelphieOthmann has been great this season and just proves the rangers made a smart pick at 16.
15Logo de Red Wings de DetroitLogo de Stars de DallasI actually think Rosen was a good pick by the Sabres and thought he was underrated. His numbers might not seem that good but more often then not his ice time is very limiting and his playing on a great team in Leksand which means getting more ice time is very hard.
16Logo de Rangers de New York-Its close between Cossa and Wallstedt and they are just so different it's hard to compare. Giving the slight edge to Wallstedt tho.
17Logo de Blues de St-Louis-Ken Holland was criticised for trading back selecting Bourgault instead of Cossa but Bourgault has been amazing. Great pick.
18Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-
19Logo de Predators de Nashville-
20Logo de Wild du MinnesotaLogo de Oilers d'Edmonton
21Logo de Bruins de Boston-
22Logo de Oilers d'EdmontonLogo de Wild du Minnesota
23Logo de Stars de DallasLogo de Capitals de Washington
24Logo de Panthers de la Floride-
25Logo de Blue Jackets de ColumbusLogo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
26Logo de Wild du MinnesotaLogo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
27Logo de Predators de NashvilleLogo de Hurricanes de la Caroline
28Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-
29Logo de Devils du New JerseyLogo de Islanders de New York