Forums/Armchair-GM

JOKE

Créé par: Ed_
Équipe: 2021-22 Maple Leafs de Toronto
Date de création initiale: 11 août 2021
Publié: 11 août 2021
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Reilly Re-signs in New Jersey... He AIN'T walkin!

If U think that mah ACGM is a Joke... Call me Hockey Joker... Or don't I do not give a single DUCK! HAHAHAHAHA!
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
UFAANSCAP HIT
21 750 000 $
23 250 000 $
2875 000 $
21 000 000 $
Transactions
TOR
  1. Choix de 4e ronde en 2022 (ARI)
  2. Choix de 3e ronde en 2023 (NYI)
ARI
  1. Engvall, Pierre
  2. Mikheyev, Ilya
Détails additionnels:
Arizona Sucks. Needs players.
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de NJD
Logo de ARI
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de NYI
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2281 500 000 $81 147 282 $0 $0 $352 718 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
AG
UFA - 2
11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
C
UFA - 3
10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
AD
UFA - 4
1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 4
6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
AD
UFA - 3
950 000 $950 000 $
AG
UFA - 2
Logo de Devils du New Jersey
975 000 $975 000 $
C
RFA - 2
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
875 000 $875 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
C
UFA - 2
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AG, AD, C
UFA
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG/DD
NTC
UFA - 3
Logo de Devils du New Jersey
4 166 666 $4 166 666 $
DD
UFA - 2
3 800 000 $3 800 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 3
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
DG
NTC
UFA - 3
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
1 650 000 $1 650 000 $
G
UFA - 1
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
900 000 $900 000 $
AD, AG
NTC
UFA - 2
750 000 $750 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
11 août 2021 à 14 h 29
larter
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 91
Quoting: HabsRSus
Are you okay? like I'm genuinely asking cause you all get offended so fast, its quite impressive.

Caufield is good, No one sane compared him to Gretzky and if we are talking about Morals you just showed yours and they aren't great. (I Didn't support MTLs Draft Choice BTW)

Gourde to JT? Why would I care who's better, Oh wait I don't and never said anything about them..

just kinda feeling like spreading violence today frankly, been seeing alot of **** from alot of fanbases for alot of years, felt like venting by being an equally ****ty person as most of the folks i seen online.

wait wait wait, MY morals are being questioned by a habs fan, thats some of the funniest **** ive seen in a long time, we are a part of the 2 largest fanbases in the nhl, and while im sure you are a fine person, ive seen far too many racists sexists, and just overall ****ty people come out of montreals camp that frankly yall are shoot on sight as far as discussion is nowadays. Not your fault, except well you did contribute to it, "You named the AGM "Joke" after all Leafs Fans Congrats", so maybe it is your fault to, well ****.
Ed_ a aimé ceci.
11 août 2021 à 14 h 32
larter
Quoting: Juiceman
Wow you’re really going to whine about something ther happened 10 years ago? Maybe if you bother face checking you would know the majority of people who started the riots weren’t even from Vancouver. I guarantee if the Maple Leafs lose in game 7 of the Stanley cup final they would also riot but since the Maple Leafs are such a poverty franchise, they can’t even make it past the first round 💀 💀 💀

oh really 10 years is to far is it, well **** ive been hearing about an event from before i was born from every franchise in the nhl, frankly you got involved when ya didnt need to, makes you and your orcan ass part of open season, how your whole team get covid, which idiot over there started that train in the locker room?

Ive heard rumblings Petty doesnt wanna come back he doesnt wanna be a part of a franchise that burns the city down eh,

What a waste of the sedins career in that backwater city.
Ed_ a aimé ceci.
11 août 2021 à 14 h 33
Démarrer sujet
Gotham Maple Leafs
Mentions "j'aime": 18
Quoting: larter232
Man your reading comprehension is as bad as your ****ty ****ing team isnt it, MORALLY BANKRUPT as in completely lacking in morals, damn didnt think id have to spell that out, ive never once watched another fan base burn their city down cause they lost a hockey game, your whole fanbase is ****faced clowns.

You deserve ALL the free Tims Coffeesin the WORLD to your hearts content for that CLAPBACK!

I LOVE the Discourse surrounding The TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS! LOL
😹🤡🃏
larter232 a aimé ceci.
11 août 2021 à 14 h 35
Ex Nucks fan
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 17,624
just kinda feeling like spreading violence today frankly, been seeing alot of **** from alot of fanbases for alot of years, felt like venting by being an equally ****ty person as most of the folks i seen online.

wait wait wait, MY morals are being questioned by a habs fan, thats some of the funniest **** ive seen in a long time, we are a part of the 2 largest fanbases in the nhl, and while im sure you are a fine person, ive seen far too many racists sexists, and just overall ****ty people come out of montreals camp that frankly yall are shoot on sight as far as discussion is nowadays. Not your fault, except well you did contribute to it, "You named the AGM "Joke" after all Leafs Fans Congrats", so maybe it is your fault to, well ****.

I’m sure Leafs fans are equally as bad but the media just covers everything up to make the Maple Leafs a shiny clean franchise with no flaws. If you wanna come after people at their canvases then ok. It’s not like any one person here controls their fan base but it always seems to be the Leafs fans ganging up and trying to act all cool with their 11 million dollar toys. Once the Leafs actually do something outside of the regular season is when they will actually get respected. Montreal yes has done questionable things but it has nothing to do with the fans. Do you think Montreal fans were chanting “draft Mailloux, draft Mailloux, draft Mailloux”?
11 août 2021 à 14 h 36
Ex Nucks fan
oh really 10 years is to far is it, well **** ive been hearing about an event from before i was born from every franchise in the nhl, frankly you got involved when ya didnt need to, makes you and your orcan ass part of open season, how your whole team get covid, which idiot over there started that train in the locker room?

Ive heard rumblings Petty doesnt wanna come back he doesnt wanna be a part of a franchise that burns the city down eh,

What a waste of the sedins career in that backwater city.

It’s incredibly sad how you interpret things on Twitter lmao. Pettersson literally said “right now I wanna play there”. He wants to play on a winning team. Who doesn’t though? He never said he wanted out lmao. Again, you gotta fact check before your speak.
11 août 2021 à 14 h 38
Démarrer sujet
Gotham Maple Leafs
I’m sure Leafs fans are equally as bad but the media just covers everything up to make the Maple Leafs a shiny clean franchise with no flaws. If you wanna come after people at their canvases then ok. It’s not like any one person here controls their fan base but it always seems to be the Leafs fans ganging up and trying to act all cool with their 11 million dollar toys. Once the Leafs actually do something outside of the regular season is when they will actually get respected. Montreal yes has done questionable things but it has nothing to do with the fans. Do you think Montreal fans were chanting “draft Mailloux, draft Mailloux, draft Mailloux”?

The Leafs Fans R just as bad as a team that threw a lil hissy fit when they team lost to the FAR SUPERIOR Bruins.

Then for the next 10 years live COMPLETELY heads up A$$ denying the fact that they backA$$wards team needs a rebuild...

Oliver Ekmund Larsson SUCKS! BTW!
11 août 2021 à 14 h 38
larter

Oh ho leafs fans are definitely as bad hell maybe even worse, its why its on sight on both sides, Maybe they were not chanting it, but oh ho ive seen many many fans saying that it was the correct decision.
So maybe they were not in know because they dont follow the draft, but they certainly were ready to defend a criminal with every fiber of their being.
Ed_ a aimé ceci.
11 août 2021 à 14 h 39
larter
It’s incredibly sad how you interpret things on Twitter lmao. Pettersson literally said “right now I wanna play there”. He wants to play on a winning team. Who doesn’t though? He never said he wanted out lmao. Again, you gotta fact check before your speak.

Oh seems the Petty comment struck a slight nerve, hows it gonna feel when both him and quinn are gonna to better teams over the next 2 years, **** quinn would rather play in goddamn New Jersey than torched town Vancouver,
Ed_ a aimé ceci.
11 août 2021 à 14 h 40
Ex Nucks fan
Quoting: Ed_
The Leafs Fans R just as bad as a team that threw a lil hissy fit when they team lost to the FAR SUPERIOR Bruins.

Then for the next 10 years live COMPLETELY heads up A$$ denying the fact that they backA$$wards team needs a rebuild...

Oliver Ekmund Larsson SUCKS! BTW!

Wow. Your best comeback is really calling a player who’s never even played for us, sucks? Sad sad sad. As for the second part of your whiny reply, I have no idea what in the world you’re even talking about… is that even English?
11 août 2021 à 14 h 40
Démarrer sujet
Gotham Maple Leafs

If he wants to play for a winning team...

Than he just should REFUSE to sign with Vancouver when his ELC is up N DEMAND a trade to Boston or Tampa (I'm sure they'll be able to find a way) Vegas Colorado... Just anyone other than Vancouver...

Florida could be fun.
11 août 2021 à 14 h 41
Meme Account
Rejoint: févr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 288

I can't help what other people do but I can promise you I didn't like the draft pick, and the idea of MB and Ownership thinking it was okay was terrible, and then for them to release a statement on the busiest day at the busiest time was cowardly by molson. I'm not sure what Racists stuff you've seen recently from Montreal, and I'm not sure if you're referring to fans or to the organization, But either way doesn't give you gods power to go online and try to make it right by posting like this and having to "*" every other word you type cause you think Toronto is above all. I know MTL isn't perfect and I can admit that.

and Listen, you might not like it but until you win a playoff series all Toronto fans will be "jokes" which shouldn't come as a surprise since your own fanbase says it...
11 août 2021 à 14 h 41
Démarrer sujet
Gotham Maple Leafs
Wow. Your best comeback is really calling a player who’s never even played for us, sucks? Sad sad sad. As for the second part of your whiny reply, I have no idea what in the world you’re even talking about… is that even English?

It's slang you dinosaur.
11 août 2021 à 14 h 45
larter
I can't help what other people do but I can promise you I didn't like the draft pick, and the idea of MB and Ownership thinking it was okay was terrible, and then for them to release a statement on the busiest day at the busiest time was cowardly by molson. I'm not sure what Racists stuff you've seen recently from Montreal, and I'm not sure if you're referring to fans or to the organization, But either way doesn't give you gods power to go online and try to make it right by posting like this and having to "*" every other word you type cause you think Toronto is above all. I know MTL isn't perfect and I can admit that.

and Listen, you might not like it but until you win a playoff series all Toronto fans will be "jokes" which shouldn't come as a surprise since your own fanbase says it...

If thats the consensus than its no holds barred then no? 1 group is allowed to insult the other for years and years, but when i come back at the collective masses that is the ****lords of Toilet bowl logo town
then what ive hurt your feelings? If you are cleared to call us jokes, i feel perfectly clear to call you morally bankrupt. Between your players Gm and fans devoid of all morals.
Ed_ a aimé ceci.
11 août 2021 à 14 h 47
Meme Account
It's slang you dinosaur.

*ACTUAL QUESTION/STATEMENT*
You must be from deep Toronto or Brampton cause those are the only places with slang like that in Ontario lol
11 août 2021 à 14 h 51
larter
*ACTUAL QUESTION/STATEMENT*
You must be from deep Toronto or Brampton cause those are the only places with slang like that in Ontario lol

Oh yeah just for clarity here boys,

Im only ****ing with yas, just tryna get a rise outta yas and blow off some steam.
Sorry if it was a little to far.
11 août 2021 à 14 h 51
Meme Account
If thats the consensus than its no holds barred then no? 1 group is allowed to insult the other for years and years, but when i come back at the collective masses that is the ****lords of Toilet bowl logo town
then what ive hurt your feelings? If you are cleared to call us jokes, i feel perfectly clear to call you morally bankrupt. Between your players Gm and fans devoid of all morals.

What players are Morally Bankrupt?

And no my feelings are not hurt, I promise.

The reason the Leafs get flak from other teams is EVERY YEAR the fans say " This is the year" and then they don't even win a series..

You seem to pay alot of attention to montreals fans though so we might have a closet habs fan over there... smile
11 août 2021 à 14 h 53
Meme Account
Oh yeah just for clarity here boys,

Im only ****ing with yas, just tryna get a rise outta yas and blow off some steam.
Sorry if it was a little to far.

Yeah I figured

This makes my day go faster and I don't take it personally lol CapFriendly Threads be Lit 24/7
larter232 a aimé ceci.
11 août 2021 à 14 h 54
larter
What players are Morally Bankrupt?

And no my feelings are not hurt, I promise.

The reason the Leas get flak from other teams is EVERY YEAR the fans say " This is the year" and then they don't even win a series..

You seem to pay alot of attention to montreals fans though so we might have a closet habs fan over there...

where i live its split 3 ways between habs toronto and boston,
kinda kill or be killed, have met alot of older habs fans, they usually fit the bill frankly and its a little disappointing. Well they all do, just not many old leafs fans left where i am lol.

Oh hell yeah we get flake for that ****, but like what are we supposed to say, oh ho glad we won some regular season games, now lets go lose in the playoffs? what kinda mentality is that right, not really cheering for the team if you dont think they can go all the way.
11 août 2021 à 14 h 59
Meme Account
where i live its split 3 ways between habs toronto and boston,
kinda kill or be killed, have met alot of older habs fans, they usually fit the bill frankly and its a little disappointing.

Oh hell yeah we get flake for that ****, but like what are we supposed to say, oh ho glad we won some regular season games, now lets go lose in the playoffs? what kinda mentality is that right, not really cheering for the team if you dont think they can go all the way.

That would be torture living near Boston Fans too tears of joy , and yeah most of the older fans can't be swayed at this point sadly

Yeah Im the #1 Supporter of dying on the hill while cheering for my team, Luckily I've come out on top more then not recently so I'll savor it for at least one season tears of joy
11 août 2021 à 15 h 2
larter
That would be torture living near Boston Fans too tears of joy , and yeah most of the older fans can't be swayed at this point sadly

Yeah Im the #1 Supporter of dying on the hill while cheering for my team, Luckily I've come out on top more then not recently so I'll savor it for at least one season tears of joy

god there is nothing worse than boston fans.

And totally, enjoy it while it lasts! Cause this season yall are going down!
11 août 2021 à 15 h 4
Meme Account
god there is nothing worse than boston fans.

And totally, enjoy it while it lasts! Cause this season yall are going down!

We might win a game in the season series...maybe
larter232 a aimé ceci.
11 août 2021 à 15 h 7
larter
We might win a game in the season series...maybe

knowing us we will win every game in the season series only this time to lost to florida in 7 in the first round lol
Its frankly getting funny at this point.
KentHughesMTL a aimé ceci.
11 août 2021 à 15 h 18
Ex Nucks fan
It's slang you dinosaur.

Bruh what are you 12? I thought you had to at least be 13 to be on this site… Talking all hipster cool is not actually cool Lmaoo. It just makes everything hard to read and makes you look cringe. You also happened to reply to the more irrelevant part of my reply…
11 août 2021 à 15 h 20
Ex Nucks fan
Modifié 11 août 2021 à 15 h 25
Oh seems the Petty comment struck a slight nerve, hows it gonna feel when both him and quinn are gonna to better teams over the next 2 years, **** quinn would rather play in goddamn New Jersey than torched town Vancouver,

I can’t help but wonder if you dropped as a baby, or maybe you just are one. I bet you didn’t even look at the interview yourself. You probably saw other peoples comments and decided he wants out. He literally said he wants to play in Vancouver and he thinks that Vancouver has a good group that can win some games. He never said he wants out. You really need to do your own research instead of leaching off of other peoples false claims.

Edit: whoops i quotes the wrong person
11 août 2021 à 15 h 21
Ex Nucks fan
If he wants to play for a winning team...

Than he just should REFUSE to sign with Vancouver when his ELC is up N DEMAND a trade to Boston or Tampa (I'm sure they'll be able to find a way) Vegas Colorado... Just anyone other than Vancouver...

Florida could be fun.

He literally said he wants to play in Vancouver 💀
Maybe you should actually check your sources and read the interview for yourself before you make false claims….

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage