SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

Post-Lottery Top 16

Post-Lottery Top 16

Cuvée de repêchage: 2021
Créé par: Jonah_Camirand
Publié: 3 juin 2021 à 13 h 36
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-Consensus number 1 pick. Buffalo could use Power on their defense after Ristolainen wants out of Buffalo.
2Logo de Kraken de Seattle-Probably the best forward in this draft. Seattle could start their franchise with an amazing 200 foot playing centreman.
3Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-Ducks need a sniper and a left winger, Guenther is perfect for the ducks and would bring great speed and IQ next to Zegras.
4Logo de Devils du New Jersey-This pick was between Eklund and Hughes, Eklund has probably the highest ceiling in this draft class and played next to New Jersey prospects Holtz and they looked amazing. But I believe they would rather keep Jack Hughes happy and take his brother, he has amazing offensive abilities and would be great next to Ty Smith.
5Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-Columbus needs a center badly this offseason, they take the best center available in Eklund.
6Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-Best player available, Detroit is very even across all positions so they continue to take Swedish players in the first round once again.
7Logo de Sharks de San Jose-With Karlsson and Burns becoming older and warn down, San Jose starts to rebuild their defense core and take the next best defense.
8Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-I believe LA takes a left wing in this draft. Even with how strong they are in forward prospects, they could take Ceulemans but that would be a reach at 8th overall.
9Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-Vancouver could build around Pettersen, Boeser and Podkolzin, who are all great shooters. They would need an exceptional playmaker next to these snipers, Johnsson is a great playmaker, perfect fit for Vancouver.
10Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-Ottawa needs a center depth, I think lucius is a great pick and could be a 1st liner, most likely a second liner but he is the best sniper in the draft and Ottawa could use goal scoring players.
11Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-
Choix au repêchage retiré
12Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-Chicago needs a defense and Ceulemans isn't far off the board for this pick, it would be an amazing pick and a great story for Corson Ceulemans.
13Logo de Flames de Calgary-Calgary could use a goalie for their future, the best goalie prospect since Carey Price would be an amazing pick for Calgary.
14Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-Olausson is a very underrated player this draft class and I think Philadelphia could realize his potential and take him, they also need a left winger.
15Logo de Stars de Dallas-Dallas needs a left winger also but I think they would rather go with best player available and that player is Chibrikov.
16Logo de Rangers de New York-New York takes the best player available, they are considered the next dynasty and have no positional needs, why not make the dynasty even bigger than anticipated.
17Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-
18Logo de Blues de St-Louis-
19Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-
20Logo de Predators de Nashville-
21Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-
22Logo de Devils du New JerseyLogo de Islanders de New York
23Logo de Bruins de Boston-
24Logo de Red Wings de DetroitLogo de Capitals de Washington
25Logo de Blue Jackets de ColumbusLogo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
26Logo de Wild du Minnesota-
27Logo de Blue Jackets de ColumbusLogo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
28Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-
29Logo de Wild du MinnesotaLogo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
30Logo de Panthers de la Floride-
31Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-
32Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-
3 juin 2021 à 15 h 6
True Reverse Retro
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 3,050
Assuming this scenario plays out, McTavish >>> Chibrikov for Dallas at 14
3 juin 2021 à 21 h 40
Démarrer sujet
Jonah_Camirand
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 2
Quoting: TheMooterus
Assuming this scenario plays out, McTavish >>> Chibrikov for Dallas at 14

That may very well happen, a lot of people prefer McTavish over Chibrikov but I've always had high praise for him, even before scouts ranked him in the first round. I may be biased about it but I could see your scenario happening.
3 juin 2021 à 21 h 44
GO FLAMES GO
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 10,748
Wolf/Waslledt would be an amazing future tandem
4 juin 2021 à 10 h 15
Démarrer sujet
Jonah_Camirand
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 2
Quoting: Gmonwy
Wolf/Waslledt would be an amazing future tandem

Agreed, I just dont think Wolf could be a starter for an entire season, but a great backup goalie to Wallstedt

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage