2007 Redraft with Descriptions

2007 Redraft with Descriptions

Cuvée de repêchage: 2007
Créé par: jimmerisagod
Publié: 1 juin 2021 à 16 h 58
Description
Dwight King proceeds to steal candy or something a kids show villain would do
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-This is the easiest pick to make again. Kane was a franchise changer and helped the Hawks to 3 cups
2Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-
Jamie Benn (+127 )
An Art Ross trophy but declining a little- would love to see how he would've fit in with prime Giroux
3Logo de Coyotes de Phoenix-Guy who would probably fit with the Coyotes perfectly- I always forget about him. Pacioretty is a really good goal-scorer and could help the 2012 "run" I guess- probably no though. Kind of a poverty franchise
4Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-We originally drafted a bust and then a couple of steals- I honestly have no idea what the Kings do here. Could be playoff warrior Couture, or Muzzin due to not wanting to alter history, I say they look back and see how good McDonagh was in his prime and how he's still pretty solid to this day- they pick him here and probably still win multiple cups, maybe go for the 3-peat
5Logo de Capitals de Washington-Playoff Warrior- Maybe the Capitals don't choke as much with him as the 2C. Hopefully in this timeline he's less injury prone
6Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-Pernell Karl would join the Oilers- they suck so it's best player available, but I don't like the fit, as their primes don't come close to lining up- maybe 2017. The pick is still Subban though because again- best player available
7Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-This time, don't trade him for Jeff Carter. He's remarkably consistent and is the second leading scorer from this draft class- a bit of a steal here.
8Logo de Bruins de Boston-Any pick is better than Zach Hamill- but Perron provides really solid depth scoring- something the Broonz have struggled with recently. Perron is a really consistent player and is still going strong today
9Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Blues de St-Louis
Jake Muzzin (+132 )
The Sharks, angry that they no longer get their current captain, sit back and cry about their playoff failures like in 2014. Driven purely by spite about the reverse sweep, they take a pound of flesh from LA
10Logo de Panthers de la Floride-Florida is boring AF. They took a D man in real life here, and now just take the bet Dman available
11Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-Exciting scorer... sometimes. Maybe they can get out of mediocrity with JVR and Staal together
12Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-Clutch af, the Habs add him for the 2014 run so he can score OT winners. This pains me greatly as a Kings fan
13Logo de Blues de St-LouisLogo de Maple Leafs de TorontoStill some really solid players going at this point- a really solid PWF here for the Blues, who has over 500 career PTS
14Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-Someone who's good right now to aid with the cup aspirations- Killorn has been tearing it up this playoffs thus far
15Logo de Oilers d'EdmontonLogo de Islanders de New YorkI'm not going to lie- I have no idea what Sam Gagner did in his career, so i put him at the very middle of this draft. Fair?
16Logo de Wild du MinnesotaLogo de Lightning de Tampa BayTurris was an underrated beast with the Sens. He also perfectly fits the wild because nobody talks about him.
17Logo de Rangers de New York-Strong two-way centre to play in their middle six. Original pick didn't play a single NHL game
18Logo de Blues de St-LouisLogo de Flames de CalgaryBlues already have Wayne Train. They add the most 3rd line centre you can think of in Lars Eller- or I guess they maintain him
19Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Wild du Minnesota2BC legend, if they can convince him to never leave the NHL they've got a steal on their hands
20Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh-
Justin Braun (+181 )
Anything is better than Esposito here. Penguins add a solid Dman with over 700 games to his name
21Logo de Oilers d'EdmontonLogo de Stars de Dallas3rd first round pick for the Oilers and they draft someone who hopefully won't end up as an awful contract like in real life- Alzner
22Logo de Canadiens de MontréalLogo de Sharks de San Jose
Carl Hagelin (+146 )
Canadiens 2nd first round pick and they take someone who has been a really effective bottom sixer throughout his career- possibly helps the team in 2014 make a farther run even though they're missing PK
23Logo de Predators de Nashville-
Ian Cole (-5 )
We've kind of reached the point of "any pick is better than the one they actually made" (minus calgary and St. Louis). Insert defenceman here to add to their revolving factory
24Logo de Flames de CalgaryLogo de Thrashers d'Atlanta
Nick Bonino (+149 )
Playoff warrior- not sure how that helps the Flames- but his name is fun to say
25Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-Jim Benning creates a time machine and travels back to the 2007 draft just to ensure the Canucks select Brandon Sutter.
26Logo de Blues de St-LouisLogo de Devils du New JerseyCarl Gunnarsson feels like he's had about 5 stints with both the Leafs and the Blues, alternating between the two. Won a Cup in his 5th stint with the team
27Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-Most games played out of all available players
28Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Sabres de BuffaloGet some Cup winning experience on the team. Back to back champ
29Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-Maybe Ottawa can unlock something in Hickey that nobody else can. i doubt it but let's give it a go
30Logo de Coyotes de PhoenixLogo de Ducks d'AnaheimI'm just adding my favourite player left from the draft because he looks like a kids show villain in his NHL 21 photo
2 juin 2021 à 18 h 39
Whos your captain
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 36
I love the effort! do you watch 2BC he is a great youtuber! The best draft I've ever seen on this site, great job!
jimmerisagod a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage