Reconsider

Who would you protect
Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

25 mars 2021 à 22 h 0
I want Gourde back
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,379
I'm telling you, Gourde and Palat need to be protected.
26 mars 2021 à 7 h 58
Rutta 4ever
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,914
Foote is the best RHD defenseman we'll be able to employ for the next 2-3 years at the price he signs at. I don't know about you, but I don't want to be relying on multiple Luke Schenn like players for 15 minutes a night each.

I think keeping Gourde and Killorn are more important than Palat. Palat is having a career year offensively, heavily aided by filling Kucherov's position on the PP. If we can sell high on him and recoup a mid-late 1st round pick then I would. Killorn has no readily available replacement on the team for the skill set he brings, so, I'd hold onto him over Palat.

This is probably all moot though since we've already established we'll pay an expansion team an arm and a leg to get them to take who we want them to.
26 mars 2021 à 8 h 58
Démarrer sujet
I want Gourde back
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,379
Quoting: CoopsTroops
Foote is the best RHD defenseman we'll be able to employ for the next 2-3 years at the price he signs at. I don't know about you, but I don't want to be relying on multiple Luke Schenn like players for 15 minutes a night each.

I think keeping Gourde and Killorn are more important than Palat. Palat is having a career year offensively, heavily aided by filling Kucherov's position on the PP. If we can sell high on him and recoup a mid-late 1st round pick then I would. Killorn has no readily available replacement on the team for the skill set he brings, so, I'd hold onto him over Palat.

This is probably all moot though since we've already established we'll pay an expansion team an arm and a leg to get them to take who we want them to.

Which is the best option
27 mars 2021 à 19 h 21
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 2,934
We don't have a ton of prospect depth. But we're definitely deeper up front than the Blueline. Gotta find a way to keep Foote.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage