COL
COL
COL
COL
COL
COL
COL
COL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS BONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2281 500 000 $76 501 387 $0 $2 500 000 $4 998 613 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
COL
Landeskog, Gabriel
5 571 429 $
AG, C
NTC
UFA - 1
COL
MacKinnon, Nathan
6 300 000 $
C, AD
NTC
UFA - 3
COL
Rantanen, Mikko
9 250 000 $
AD
UFA - 5
BUF
Hall, Taylor
4 000 000 $
AG
NMC
UFA - 1
COL
Kadri, Nazem
4 500 000 $
C
NTC
UFA - 2
COL
Burakovsky, André
4 900 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
COL
Saad, Brandon
5 000 000 $
AD, AG
NTC
UFA - 1
COL
Jost, Tyson
874 125 $
C, AG, AD
RFA - 1
COL
Donskoi, Joonas
3 900 000 $
AD
UFA - 3
COL
Nichushkin, Valeri
2 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
COL
Bellemare, Pierre-Édouard
1 800 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
COL
Calvert, Matt
2 850 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
COL
Toews, Devon
4 100 000 $
DG
UFA - 4
COL
Makar, Cale
880 833 $
DD
RFA - 1
COL
Grubauer, Philipp
3 333 333 $
G
UFA - 1
NSH
Ekholm, Mattias
3 750 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
COL
Girard, Samuel
5 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 7
COL
Johansson, Jonas
700 000 $
G
UFA - 1
COL
Graves, Ryan
3 166 667 $
DG
UFA - 3
COL
Renouf, Daniel
700 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
COL
MacDonald, Jacob
725 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
COL
Johnson, Erik
6 000 000 $
DD
NMC NTC
UFA - 3
COL
O'Connor, Logan
725 000 $
AD
RFA - 2
COL
Francouz, Pavel
2 000 000 $
G
UFA - 2
Équipe de réserve
COL
Byram, Bowen
894 167 $ (0 $)
DG
RFA - 3
COL
Pateryn, Greg
2 250 000 $ (1 175 000 $)
DD
UFA - 1
COL
Werner, Adam
842 500 $ (0 $)
G
RFA - 1
COL
Sherwood, Kiefer
750 000 $ (0 $)
AD, C
RFA - 1
COL
Megna, Jayson
700 000 $ (0 $)
AD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
24 mar à 13 h 27
Rejoint: nov 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,614
Not happy with Byram? I thought he was an elite top 4 defensive prospect, has he not played well so far this season? These are serious questions not a troll, I have not kept up with the Avs this season.
24 mar à 13 h 31
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: jun 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 16
He's not playing in their top-6 atm.
24 mar à 13 h 33
Rejoint: oct 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 33
Don't get me wrong. I love/hate Ekholm. But trading for a LD is the absolutely last position on the roster the Avs need to trade for. That being said, why would you have BB in the stands? Unlike many other AVs fans I like the Idea of Hall. I don't think he will go that cheap even with the horrible year...(s) that he's had.
24 mar à 13 h 35
Quoting: LorneyHockey

He wasn't playing due to injury not performance. Yes he is top 6.
24 mar à 13 h 35
Rejoint: avr 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,055
Quoting: Campabee
Not happy with Byram? I thought he was an elite top 4 defensive prospect, has he not played well so far this season? These are serious questions not a troll, I have not kept up with the Avs this season.

Quoting: LorneyHockey

Byram is absolutely in the Avs top 6, if not their top 4. He wasn't in the lineup last game because he's injured.

Ekholm just doesn't make sense for Colorado, as they already have an awesome D group and would just create expansion draft problems by acquiring him.
TJTwolf a aimé ceci.
24 mar à 13 h 40
Quoting: Richard88
Byram is absolutely in the Avs top 6, if not their top 4. He wasn't in the lineup last game because he's injured.

Ekholm just doesn't make sense for Colorado, as they already have an awesome D group and would just create expansion draft problems by acquiring him.

That is kind of what I thought and expected of Byram, I also didn't see the Avs as a potential suiter for Ekholm. The teams that make the most sense IMO are Montreal, Winnipeg and Philadelphia (IF they stay in the playoff race). I outlined all of this in another thread today. Here is the quote:

My point is not a ton of contending teams have a need for a top 4 LHD. Who are the contenders? Toronto, Montreal, Edmonton, Winnipeg, Tampa, Carolina, Florida, Chicago, Columbus, NYI, Washington, Pittsburgh, Boston, Philadelphia, Vegas, Colorado, Minnesota, and St. Louis. Of those teams how many really would be in on EKholm because they need D? Montreal, Winnipeg, Florida (IMO this is questionable), Pittsburgh (only here because they have suffered so many injuries on the back end) Philadelphia (if they make the playoffs). That is it now lets list their best prospects. Montreal Caufield, Norlinder, Guhle, Struble and Harris. Winnipeg Perfetti, Heinola and Stanley. Florida Heponiemi, Knight and Lundell. Pittsburgh Poulin and Legare. Philadelphia Frost and York. Now like I said I would think that Pittsburgh and Florida are out of the running as well because they have Petterson, Dumoulin, Yandle and Weegar in their top 4 and are not likely going to want to pay the price to acquire Ekholm to play 3rd pairing either, Plus Montreal can put together as good or better package without including Caufield. So it really is just a 3 horse race here, between Montreal, Winnipeg and Philadelphia but if Philly drops any further behind they may just take themselves out of the running as well. Leaving just Montreal and Winnipeg as the front runners IMO.
24 mar à 13 h 45
That is kind of what I thought and expected of Byram, I also didn't see the Avs as a potential suiter for Ekholm. The teams that make the most sense IMO are Montreal, Winnipeg and Philadelphia (IF they stay in the playoff race). I outlined all of this in another thread today. Here is the quote:

My point is not a ton of contending teams have a need for a top 4 LHD. Who are the contenders? Toronto, Montreal, Edmonton, Winnipeg, Tampa, Carolina, Florida, Chicago, Columbus, NYI, Washington, Pittsburgh, Boston, Philadelphia, Vegas, Colorado, Minnesota, and St. Louis. Of those teams how many really would be in on EKholm because they need D? Montreal, Winnipeg, Florida (IMO this is questionable), Pittsburgh (only here because they have suffered so many injuries on the back end) Philadelphia (if they make the playoffs). That is it now lets list their best prospects. Montreal Caufield, Norlinder, Guhle, Struble and Harris. Winnipeg Perfetti, Heinola and Stanley. Florida Heponiemi, Knight and Lundell. Pittsburgh Poulin and Legare. Philadelphia Frost and York. Now like I said I would think that Pittsburgh and Florida are out of the running as well because they have Petterson, Dumoulin, Yandle and Weegar in their top 4 and are not likely going to want to pay the price to acquire Ekholm to play 3rd pairing either, Plus Montreal can put together as good or better package without including Caufield. So it really is just a 3 horse race here, between Montreal, Winnipeg and Philadelphia but if Philly drops any further behind they may just take themselves out of the running as well. Leaving just Montreal and Winnipeg as the front runners IMO.

I like Boston for Ekholm
24 mar à 13 h 49
Quoting: LittleBuddha
I like Boston for Ekholm

Do they need him with Grzelcyk and Zboril there?
24 mar à 13 h 52
Mentions "j'aime": 759

I don't see it as creating problems. If anything, it's a positive for the expansion draft.

If you leave Ekholm exposed and he's taken, then Graves stays. Essentially Graves is part of the return. That's an additional positive that is exclusive to this year.
24 mar à 14 h 00
Quoting: Anus_McLeod
I don't see it as creating problems. If anything, it's a positive for the expansion draft.

If you leave Ekholm exposed and he's taken, then Graves stays. Essentially Graves is part of the return. That's an additional positive that is exclusive to this year.

Avs need Seattle to take a $3m+ contract off their hands though for the cap to work next year.
TJTwolf a aimé ceci.
24 mar à 14 h 02

I know you probably have a looser definition of what a contender is, but Montreal, Chicago, and Columbus are not really contenders. Bergevin might make a push though I guess, and that team is built for the playoffs. But right now they are not what I'd call a contender. Chicago and Columbus are bubble teams, not contenders. They'll get swatted away by Tampa pretty handidly.
24 mar à 14 h 03
Mentions "j'aime": 759
Avs need Seattle to take a $3m+ contract off their hands though for the cap to work next year.

That I agree with but if Compher goes in the trade then that is solved. If there is still a need, trade Graves after the xdraft and get assets back. There will be plenty of suitors for him.

End result is Timmins, 1st, Compher for one year of Ekhlom and the Graves return (2nd, 3rd maybe).
24 mar à 14 h 07
I know you probably have a looser definition of what a contender is, but Montreal, Chicago, and Columbus are not really contenders. Bergevin might make a push though I guess, and that team is built for the playoffs. But right now they are not what I'd call a contender. Chicago and Columbus are bubble teams, not contenders. They'll get swatted away by Tampa pretty handidly.

I guess I should have defined them as playoff contenders as opposed to contenders. I was just outlining who could be buyers for Ekholm at the deadline. You are right though right now Montreal is not a cup contender and likely would not be this year even with Ekholm but they are built for the playoffs and could make a really deep run and surprise a lot of teams.
Richard88 a aimé ceci.
24 mar à 14 h 32
Avs Fan
Rejoint: sep 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 23
Hall is gonna be a bidding war

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Supprimer une option