SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Tampa Bay Lightning

4C: Colton vs. Stephens

17 mars 2021 à 0 h 26
Rutta 4ever
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,914
Going forward this season and into next, who do you all want to see at 4C between the two?
17 mars 2021 à 15 h 5
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 2,937
Quoting: CoopsTroops
Going forward this season and into next, who do you all want to see at 4C between the two?

Colton has shown a lot of jump. I'd like to see if he can flourish higher in the lineup.
Stephens is the guy at 4C.
matulix a aimé ceci.
17 mars 2021 à 18 h 13
Démarrer sujet
Rutta 4ever
Quoting: Rangsey
Colton has shown a lot of jump. I'd like to see if he can flourish higher in the lineup.
Stephens is the guy at 4C.

For sure, but I don't know if he'll jump Barre-Boulet and Joseph next season in getting into the Top 9.
Plus, I doubt our center situation will change much next season with Point-Cirelli-Gourde still likely being the go-to guys.
17 mars 2021 à 18 h 51
For sure, but I don't know if he'll jump Barre-Boulet and Joseph next season in getting into the Top 9.
Plus, I doubt our center situation will change much next season with Point-Cirelli-Gourde still likely being the go-to guys.

Could move one for a RHD.
17 mars 2021 à 20 h 21

Or really anything else. I think we've realized it can be problematic holding onto all your talented forward. :-) sell high on a couple rather than losing them for naught?
17 mars 2021 à 21 h 20
Démarrer sujet
Rutta 4ever
Or really anything else. I think we've realized it can be problematic holding onto all your talented forward. :-) sell high on a couple rather than losing them for naught?

I think a lot will depend on how we become cap compliant for next season.
Rangsey a aimé ceci.
18 mars 2021 à 22 h 27
Démarrer sujet
Rutta 4ever

He could be playing himself out of a contract we can pay him next year if he continues to receive games and play like he has. 5 games with 2G 1A and a SO goal. Definitely some talent there that's been buried in the system.

Gourde is M-NTC after next season, so, maybe if we move Gourde that would give us a spot to promote him and pay him more. As for now though, he, Maroon, and Joseph are buzzing.
18 mars 2021 à 22 h 34
He could be playing himself out of a contract we can pay him next year if he continues to receive games and play like he has. 5 games with 2G 1A and a SO goal. Definitely some talent there that's been buried in the system.

He's been amazing. I don't see him as a 4th line guy long term.
19 mars 2021 à 0 h 8
I want Gourde back
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,379

Gourde is M-NTC after next season, so, maybe if we move Gourde that would give us a spot to promote him and pay him more. As for now though, he, Maroon, and Joseph are buzzing.

I guess I'm becoming a bit predictable, but NO. And Gourde was still more noticeable than Colton today
19 mars 2021 à 0 h 8
I want Gourde back
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,379

I bet he gets a Verhaeghe type deal
19 mars 2021 à 0 h 20
Démarrer sujet
Rutta 4ever
Modifié 19 mars 2021 à 0 h 30
Quoting: imawesome
I guess I'm becoming a bit predictable, but NO. And Gourde was still more noticeable than Colton today

For sure, but I was thinking very hypothetical into the future.

Once Point and Cirelli are on long-term deals, I doubt we'll have the luxury to pay a 3C $5m.
imawesome a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage