SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Tampa Bay Lightning

Is it just me

16 févr. 2021 à 12 h 57
I want Gourde back
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,372
Or is McElhinney terrible. He seemed to play very bad. The interesting thing is if we put him on the taxi squad and call up Gibson we have the cap to have a 22-man roster with anyone making 870k or less (ABB, Colton, Borgman). That means we still can't have Schenn and Foote on the roster. However if McElhinney gets claimed we have 1M in cap and can call up anyone, including Foote for a 22-man roster. Maybe it was just a really bad game and he can recover, but if it starts becoming consistent then this is an intriguing idea.
19 févr. 2021 à 1 h 28
Rutta 4ever
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,914
Quoting: imawesome
Or is McElhinney terrible. He seemed to play very bad. The interesting thing is if we put him on the taxi squad and call up Gibson we have the cap to have a 22-man roster with anyone making 870k or less (ABB, Colton, Borgman). That means we still can't have Schenn and Foote on the roster. However if McElhinney gets claimed we have 1M in cap and can call up anyone, including Foote for a 22-man roster. Maybe it was just a really bad game and he can recover, but if it starts becoming consistent then this is an intriguing idea.

He's practically played 2 games in a year, so, I'm not too worried. If it becomes a constant issue, then there would be no harm in giving Gibson a look. But our path to playoff success will always run through Vasy, so, it's not something to be to concerned about IMO.
imawesome a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage