Forums/Mock-Draft

Cuvée de repêchage: 2020
Créé par: Norm31
Publié: 11 oct. 2020 à 12 h 34
11 oct. 2020 à 14 h 34
rpatrick
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 60
Lafreniere should still be first, Stuetzle was the right choice at third, I agree that Ottawa should have gone for Drysdale at fifth, and Jarvis doesn't deserve to go ahead of Perfetti, Lundell, or Askarov.
Norm31 a aimé ceci.
11 oct. 2020 à 14 h 54
Démarrer sujet
PLZ FIRE BERGEVIN
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 27
Quoting: rpatrick
Lafreniere should still be first, Stuetzle was the right choice at third, I agree that Ottawa should have gone for Drysdale at fifth, and Jarvis doesn't deserve to go ahead of Perfetti, Lundell, or Askarov.

I do see reasoning. I am just super high on Jarvis and I am super confident he will be a steal and Askarov is a risk bc he is a tendy and tendys are risks and Lundell has a very mature game and all but unless he imrpoves his offence he will only be a 2nd line centre. It is better than Quinn imo. Now the Laf one is intresting. Byfield has a higher ceiling and is a centre but is a bigger risk to take because he has a very unrefined game and Laf does. I think taking the Centre who could be in the realm of Petterson and Matthews is better than taking the guy who would be in the realm of Svech, and Pasta. However Byfield is more risk but more reward and I value centres more however Laf is the much better player rn. Now about the Stutzle one he is good and all but I just am not super high on him as I think there is more potential in Rossi and Raymond and Drysdale however I only have Raymond ahead of him bc Stutzle has been impressive but I just like Raymond's game better and I think there is more potential in Raymond's game compared to Stutzle's. However I have him ahead of Rossi and Drysdale bc Stutzle is still very good and dman take longer to develop and I have him ahead of Rossi bc Stutzle's game is more NHL ready. However I do like the feedback

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage