What is going to happen

What is going to happen

Cuvée de repêchage: 2020
Créé par: GMs
Publié: 22 sept. 2020 à 4 h 49
22 sept. 2020 à 17 h 41
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 139
the rangers kinda changed up their drafting strategy from the past for their top picks. they use to draft big players that can skate which for the most part didn't pan out. brady worked out but of course they had their stinkers like Hugh Jessiman, Bob Sanguinetti, Dylan McIlrath to name a few. lately they been draft players that had strong second half's to the season like Vitali Kravtsov, andre miller, andersson, and chytil. besides andersson they also been swinging more on high talent guys like chytil, kravtsov, miller, Henriksson, jones etc. the rangers always been a team that drafted for need and drafted peoples not inline with tsn's rankings.

now don't get me wrong Jan Mysak is a great pick. but the more and more i think about it i see Tyson Foerster as a players the rangers could pick at 22. he had a very strong second half, plays center, has good character.
GMs a aimé ceci.
22 sept. 2020 à 21 h 46
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 5,158
Quoting: gregory_papas
the rangers kinda changed up their drafting strategy from the past for their top picks. they use to draft big players that can skate which for the most part didn't pan out. brady worked out but of course they had their stinkers like Hugh Jessiman, Bob Sanguinetti, Dylan McIlrath to name a few. lately they been draft players that had strong second half's to the season like Vitali Kravtsov, andre miller, andersson, and chytil. besides andersson they also been swinging more on high talent guys like chytil, kravtsov, miller, Henriksson, jones etc. the rangers always been a team that drafted for need and drafted peoples not inline with tsn's rankings.

now don't get me wrong Jan Mysak is a great pick. but the more and more i think about it i see Tyson Foerster as a players the rangers could pick at 22. he had a very strong second half, plays center, has good character.

I agree, I just think it’s a stretch at 22
gregory_papas a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage