SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

Opinions?

Opinions?

Cuvée de repêchage: 2020
Créé par: SirJAM
Publié: 15 sept. 2020 à 16 h 31
Description
At some point I didn't know what to say for a few players so there might be a bit of repetitiveness.
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Rangers de New York-Easy #1 pick, there is no doubt in this selection.
2Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-This might be the hardest pick in the draft, choosing between Stutzle and Byfield. I think that Stutzle fits the style they're working towards better though.
3Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Sharks de San JoseOttawa gets the second easiest pick of the draft, and they get their future #1C.
4Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-I see this being between Perfetti and Rossi,but Perfetti could be that
5Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-A line of Tkachuck/Byfield/Raymond could tear up the league for years to come.
6Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-Anaheim gets that much needed top defenseman prospect that they haven't had for a while. Drysdale
7Logo de Devils du New Jersey-New Jersey gets a great scorer to play on either Hughes' or Hischer's wing.
8Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-Rossi drops because of his size, he might be NHL ready and could easily slot in to 2C behind Eichel.
9Logo de Wild du Minnesota-Suter is getting older, so they'll need someone younger to take up the mantle on defence, and I see Sanderson being that guy.
10Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-The best (realistic) case scenario for Winnipeg, they get an amazing 2 way 2nd line centre for them.
11Logo de Predators de Nashville-Nashville needs goals and that's what Jack Quinn brings.
12Logo de Panthers de la Floride-Florida needs help on defence and thats what Guhle brings.
13Logo de Hurricanes de la CarolineLogo de Maple Leafs de TorontoCarolina already has an amazing future, and now they get that missing piece, a franchise level goaltender.
14Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-I think Edmonton wants Askarov the most, but Seth Jarvis would be an amazing winger for McDavid or Draisaitl.
15Logo de Maple Leafs de TorontoLogo de Penguins de PittsburghToronto chooses a RHD, which is a position where they are lacking on the depth charts. I could see them trade down to grab him, or even trade it away for immidiate help.
16Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-Montreal takes a solid two way forward who can play the wings as well as center.
17Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-Chicago gets a great offensive player in Gunler, and if he can round his game out, they'll get an amazing player.
18Logo de Devils du New JerseyLogo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaWith so many first round picks, New Jersey can take the chance on Hendrix Lapierre
19Logo de Flames de Calgary-Zary could be great 2C for Calgary behind Monahan.
20Logo de Devils du New JerseyLogo de Canucks de VancouverAfter taking forwards with their first two picks, they go for a defenceman.
21Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-Columbus takes Amirov who is one of the most skilled players in this draft.
22Logo de Rangers de New YorkLogo de Hurricanes de la CarolineNew York takes a small risk by taking Khusnutdinov. He's a smaller centre, and if he can adapt to the NHL, held be a steal.
23Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-Mercer drops to Philadelphia, they just take the BPA.
24Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-The Avs take Bourque who is a great forward and could be great.
25Logo de Capitals de Washington-Jan Mysak could help improve the Caps' forward prospect pool and could easily be a future top 6 forward.
26Logo de Blues de St-Louis-St. Louis takes a playmaker who has a solid two way game.
27Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Bruins de BostonAfter getting Drysdale with their first pick, they choose a goal scoring center with their second pick.
28Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Islanders de New YorkOttawa could very well either take a defenceman here, or use this pick in a package to trade up, but I see them taking Reichel, who can/will be a jack of all trades.
29Logo de Stars de Dallas-Dallas could use some forward prospects and Bordeleau is the BFA.
30Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-Vegas' defensive prospect pool is quite thin so I see them taking the best defenceman available.
31Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Lightning de Tampa BaySan Jose takes an all-around player with high work ethic. They just take the BPA because of the state of their prospect pool.
RONDE 2ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
32Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-
33Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-
34Logo de Sharks de San Jose-
35Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-
36Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-
37Logo de Predators de NashvilleLogo de Devils du New Jersey
38Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-
39Logo de Wild du Minnesota-
40Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-
41Logo de Hurricanes de la CarolineLogo de Rangers de New York
42Logo de Predators de Nashville-
43Logo de Panthers de la Floride-
44Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto-
45Logo de Red Wings de DetroitLogo de Oilers d'Edmonton
46Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
47Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-
48Logo de Canadiens de MontréalLogo de Blackhawks de Chicago
49Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-
Choix au repêchage retiré
50Logo de Flames de Calgary-
51Logo de Kings de Los AngelesLogo de Canucks de Vancouver
52Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Blue Jackets de Columbus
53Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-
54Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-
55Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Avalanche du Colorado
56Logo de Red Wings de DetroitLogo de Capitals de Washington
57Logo de Canadiens de MontréalLogo de Blues de St-Louis
58Logo de Bruins de Boston-
59Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Islanders de New York
60Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Stars de Dallas
61Logo de Kings de Los AngelesLogo de Golden Knights de Vegas
62Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay-
15 sept. 2020 à 17 h 58
Rejoint: mai 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 72
I see Minnesota taking a centerman since they're thin in that departement
15 sept. 2020 à 18 h 39
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 2
Quoting: ivan092033
I see Minnesota taking a centerman since they're thin in that departement

Yeah, it was between Sanderson and Lundell. But after looking at Minnesota's prospects, I still think that Sanderson is their guy. They don't have that many defensive prospects and they have a few centers who should be ready in a year or 2.
15 sept. 2020 à 19 h 28
TrevorZegraaa
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 23
This mock is one of the better ones I’ve seen. It’s almost identical to mine. The only switch I’d make is MIN taking lundell and WPG taking Sanderson. Other than that, this is solid
15 sept. 2020 à 23 h 5
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 331
This is a really solid mock draft. Nice job.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage