SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

Post Lottery

Post Lottery

Cuvée de repêchage: 2020
Créé par: Rooney
Publié: 29 juin 2020 à 8 h 31
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-Whoever has 1st overall the choice is an obvious one.
2Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-Even though LA is stacked at the centre position for prospects, they take the best player available in Byfield.
3Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Sharks de San JoseOTT has tons of great forward prospects and will eventually need someone to play with Chabot so they select Drysdale.
4Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-DET gets the player they want at 4 in Stutzle.
5Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-I personally would rank Rossi ahead of Perfetti but apparently OTT is quite high on Perfetti so they take him.
6Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-Best player available.
7Logo de Devils du New Jersey-Another team stacked down the middle so they choose a winger and arguably the best player available.
8Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-They choose the centre over the winger to meet their depth needs.
9Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-MTL selects the best player available.
10Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-CHI takes their goalie of the future as they don't have any top tier goal tending prospects.
11Logo de Devils du New JerseyLogo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaAfter going with a forward at 7, they choose to go with the best defence available in Sanderson.
12Logo de Wild du Minnesota-Although they need centres in this organization...they can't pass on Quinn.
13Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-VAN takes the Kamloops Blazers centre.
14Logo de Predators de Nashville-NSH takes the best player availblke at forward.
15Logo de Panthers de la Floride-FLA drafts for need. Opt to choose the big RHD in Schneider over guys like Barron and Guhle.
16Logo de Flames de Calgary-Hard to choose between him and Mercer for me but CGY selects the centre.
17Logo de Rangers de New York-
18Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Islanders de New York
19Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-
20Logo de Hurricanes de la CarolineLogo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
21Logo de Rangers de New YorkLogo de Hurricanes de la Caroline
22Logo de Stars de Dallas-
23Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-
24Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-
25Logo de Wild du MinnesotaLogo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
26Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-
27Logo de Capitals de Washington-
28Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
29Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-
30Logo de Blues de St-Louis-
31Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Bruins de Boston
29 juin 2020 à 9 h 17
Rejoint: mars 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 301
IMO, Holtz is really not the BPA at 9. I would rank Sanderson and Quinn ahead of him.
29 juin 2020 à 9 h 17
Démarrer sujet
Go Jets Go
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 4,203
Quoting: Suzuki_Cup
IMO, Holtz is really not the BPA at 9. I would rank Sanderson and Quinn ahead of him.

Fair enough! I had a few guys like that where they could definitely move up or down a couple spots.
Suzuki_Cup a aimé ceci.
29 juin 2020 à 9 h 41
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 3
Dorian has been scouting a lot in the German league he even said this in an interview after the lottery. He has 2 players (Byfield and Stutzle) in the same ranking. I haven't seen anything that says they have Perfetti ranked really highly above other prospects. They tend to not tip their hats with who they are looking at. I've heard that about Detroit but not the Sens on Perfetti. They need a center way more than they need a dman even though they have a few. They don't have one that's as skilled as Byfield or Stutzle. They have forwards sure but not a high end one at all. Stutzle will be their 3rd pick if LA takes Byfield.
29 juin 2020 à 9 h 51
Démarrer sujet
Go Jets Go
Quoting: Moose85
Dorian has been scouting a lot in the German league he even said this in an interview after the lottery. He has 2 players (Byfield and Stutzle) in the same ranking. I haven't seen anything that says they have Perfetti ranked really highly above other prospects. They tend to not tip their hats with who they are looking at. I've heard that about Detroit but not the Sens on Perfetti. They need a center way more than they need a dman even though they have a few. They don't have one that's as skilled as Byfield or Stutzle. They have forwards sure but not a high end one at all. Stutzle will be their 3rd pick if LA takes Byfield.

You're probably 100% right! As a Detroit fan...I was just trying to be optimistic for them haha. 99.99% chance that it goes Lafreniere then Byfield/Stutzle.
Moose85 a aimé ceci.
29 juin 2020 à 12 h 36
Rejoint: avr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 11
I saw your a Wings fan and as a die hard fan of my own team, I totally get that your trying to stay optimistic, but there's no way Ottawa passes up on Stutzle. I also disagree, and believe they are stronger on the backend then upfront.
Rooney a aimé ceci.
29 juin 2020 à 12 h 59
Démarrer sujet
Go Jets Go
Quoting: BruinsBoy4
I saw your a Wings fan and as a die hard fan of my own team, I totally get that your trying to stay optimistic, but there's no way Ottawa passes up on Stutzle. I also disagree, and believe they are stronger on the backend then upfront.

I would have to agree with you there. I know Detroit will still get a great player at 4, but picking in the top 3 I think you're getting a player who's a cut above the rest.
BruinsBoy4 a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage