Forums/Mock-Draft

Now real mock draft using the previous rankings - top 31

24 janv. 2020 à 8 h 58
Démarrer sujet
GM Hockeysaurus Rex
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 5,738
Quoting: Godfried
Think you need to watch the games properly. He is horrible 2 way. You are the only person in the world who thinks he is good 2 way. Amazing "scout" who just sees more than the rest of the hockey community? I think not

Many people say what Im saying that he is developing his 2-way game. Im not saying he is perfect player, nor that he would ever be that, Im just saying that you claim wrongly that he is horrible two-way. Which is based on facts not true at all.
24 janv. 2020 à 9 h 23
Godfried
Rejoint: déc. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 106
Quoting: SammyT_51
Many people say what Im saying that he is developing his 2-way game. Im not saying he is perfect player, nor that he would ever be that, Im just saying that you claim wrongly that he is horrible two-way. Which is based on facts not true at all.

Thought the previous was all you are gunna say? Obviously you are a liar and have some personal vested interest in nylander. You have no facts proving he is good. You just use some biased glasses and claim he is good probably cause you are a fan boy. Must have scouted him playing little league baseball and never got over it. You have no proof and no one is saying he is good 2 way. He is on pace to be a maximum of nugent hopkins quality of 2 way. You think nuge is good 2 way. Cause if you do obviously you are not paying attention. If you are scouting, I sincerely ask you to quit because you likely are no good at your job and are damning these scouted players because you dont know hockey, likely never played and just were a fan who thought he knows. News flash, you dont.
24 janv. 2020 à 9 h 51
Démarrer sujet
GM Hockeysaurus Rex
Thought the previous was all you are gunna say? Obviously you are a liar and have some personal vested interest in nylander. You have no facts proving he is good. You just use some biased glasses and claim he is good probably cause you are a fan boy. Must have scouted him playing little league baseball and never got over it. You have no proof and no one is saying he is good 2 way. He is on pace to be a maximum of nugent hopkins quality of 2 way. You think nuge is good 2 way. Cause if you do obviously you are not paying attention. If you are scouting, I sincerely ask you to quit because you likely are no good at your job and are damning these scouted players because you dont know hockey, likely never played and just were a fan who thought he knows. News flash, you dont.

WTF is wrong with you? Im no fanboy. I didnt like him until he started to develop his two way game. Jesus christ get some help. Im not a liar ffs. Also RNH is not a good two-way player. Ugh. Look up his normal stats and also advanced stats, including graphs and such. Those are factual informations. So lets break it down.. first off winning key faceoffs in defensive zone is important part of overall defense of the team. Nylander has almost 60% on dot in defensive zone. Kinda good for winger no? Yeah thought so. His corsi stats are amazing. He supresses shots well and basically his team with him on the ice has much more chances for than against. And thats a sign that the player is capable of defending well. His corsi for is 56.2% which is 4.8% better than average in the league (the bigger the number, the better two-way player it is). And I hope you know what all that means and you are not the kind of person to say "I dont understand advanced numbers and stats so those are not facts". His charts show that he has positive impact both offensively and defensively. He is not perfect defensively tho. There are some stats that are not kind to him (expected goals against for example), but he is still developing. Also you can see the two-way player in him when he is hunting for puck in O and N zones. You can find many clips of that. you can see that in games and many people are saying he is good two-way, but he is lacking in some things and **** yeah he does.. Im not gonna quit scouting because you said I dont know hockey (NOT TRUE AT ALL), but I played before. Not on high level but I did. I know the ins and outs of this beautiful sport. Im not just a fan. Not at all. Have a nice day.
24 janv. 2020 à 9 h 54
Godfried
WTF is wrong with you? Im no fanboy. I didnt like him until he started to develop his two way game. Jesus christ get some help. Im not a liar ffs. Also RNH is not a good two-way player. Ugh. Look up his normal stats and also advanced stats, including graphs and such. Those are factual informations. So lets break it down.. first off winning key faceoffs in defensive zone is important part of overall defense of the team. Nylander has almost 60% on dot in defensive zone. Kinda good for winger no? Yeah thought so. His corsi stats are amazing. He supresses shots well and basically his team with him on the ice has much more chances for than against. And thats a sign that the player is capable of defending well. His corsi for is 56.2% which is 4.8% better than average in the league (the bigger the number, the better two-way player it is). And I hope you know what all that means and you are not the kind of person to say "I dont understand advanced numbers and stats so those are not facts". His charts show that he has positive impact both offensively and defensively. He is not perfect defensively tho. There are some stats that are not kind to him (expected goals against for example), but he is still developing. Also you can see the two-way player in him when he is hunting for puck in O and N zones. You can find many clips of that. you can see that in games and many people are saying he is good two-way, but he is lacking in some things and **** yeah he does.. Im not gonna quit scouting because you said I dont know hockey (NOT TRUE AT ALL), but I played before. Not on high level but I did. I know the ins and outs of this beautiful sport. Im not just a fan. Not at all. Have a nice day.

I said nuge is not a good defensive player. You lost me there I just stopped reading. I'm comparing nylander to him cause they are both bad. They let in many goals, lose battles everywhere and are not tenacious enough. Almost identical in defensive ability. Nuge is actually better however he still is bad 2 way. You have no idea about the sport, its apparent
24 janv. 2020 à 9 h 58
Démarrer sujet
GM Hockeysaurus Rex
I said nuge is not a good defensive player. You lost me there I just stopped reading. I'm comparing nylander to him cause they are both bad. They let in many goals, lose battles everywhere and are not tenacious enough. Almost identical in defensive ability. Nuge is actually better however he still is bad 2 way. You have no idea about the sport, its apparent

I described you a ton of Nylanders positive defensive impact (he wins battles in corners, in every zone) and you just ignored it. Thats pretty much the whole your idea of "Nylander is bad defensive and two-way player".. just straight up ignoring the facts. And I said he is not perfect but he has positive impact on the team. He should be more consistent in defensive department tho. Thats a fact too.
24 janv. 2020 à 10 h 0
Godfried
I described you a ton of Nylanders positive defensive impact (he wins battles in corners, in every zone) and you just ignored it. Thats pretty much the whole your idea of "Nylander is bad defensive and two-way player".. just straight up ignoring the facts. And I said he is not perfect but he has positive impact on the team. He should be more consistent in defensive department tho. Thats a fact too.

You show the positive facts and none of the negatives which drastically outweigh the positives. Keep searching for positives, probably getting difficult. Dubas signing nylander for that contract is just another example of dubas being the worst gm. Its hard to be a leafs fan
24 janv. 2020 à 10 h 8
Démarrer sujet
GM Hockeysaurus Rex
You show the positive facts and none of the negatives which drastically outweigh the positives. Keep searching for positives, probably getting difficult. Dubas signing nylander for that contract is just another example of dubas being the worst gm. Its hard to be a leafs fan

I looked for negatives and I told you the negatives in that same statement. And also in other statements. Inconsistent player, bad expected goals against stat and so on. I searched for facts. Both good and bad. Good outweight the bad. Greatly. But keep on going with that narrative. And is 6.9M for lets say 5 years because the first one was horrible of that contract, for player that is on pace for 70 points, 30+ goals (and has positive two-way and defensive impact in each of his first 4 full seasons in NHL and also 2 60+ point seasons during his ELC) a bad deal? I think its a fair contract at very least. He is still developing and there are holes in his game. Some huge ones. Some smaller ones, but every player has them. Every single one. Dubas is a good GM, had a lot of work to do getting rid of Lous garbage. Its pretty hard to be a leafs fan tho, thats true. All those stupid narratives get on your mind at some point.
24 janv. 2020 à 11 h 23
Godfried
I looked for negatives and I told you the negatives in that same statement. And also in other statements. Inconsistent player, bad expected goals against stat and so on. I searched for facts. Both good and bad. Good outweight the bad. Greatly. But keep on going with that narrative. And is 6.9M for lets say 5 years because the first one was horrible of that contract, for player that is on pace for 70 points, 30+ goals (and has positive two-way and defensive impact in each of his first 4 full seasons in NHL and also 2 60+ point seasons during his ELC) a bad deal? I think its a fair contract at very least. He is still developing and there are holes in his game. Some huge ones. Some smaller ones, but every player has them. Every single one. Dubas is a good GM, had a lot of work to do getting rid of Lous garbage. Its pretty hard to be a leafs fan tho, thats true. All those stupid narratives get on your mind at some point.

Well goals against being poor is the worst stat. Take away all of the fancy stats and realize he gets scored on lots. Not good 2 way. And dubas had tough work to do but handing out selfish players overpaying contracts doesnt help. They will need a retooling if they ever want to do something

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage