SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Site Discussion

Armchair GM Player Trade/Singing History

8 juin 2016 à 22 h 9
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1
Would be interesting to get a view of trade proposals involving specific players. Example being a Chicago fan who needs to move Bickell. What are the most common trades and view of all trades over the last 3 or 7 days from Chicago teams and from other teams including Bickell. Then you could see what be a realistic return other teams would want to take on the contract and compare if/when it actually happens.

Same for RFA/UFA signings. Would be interesting to see max/min/mean of salary for each player over last 3 or 7 days to get a feel for what people think the player is worth. Again to see from current team and other teams would show fans over/under value their own players or other teams players and then compare when the actually get signed. I'm interested to see what Andrew Shaw brings in return for trade and what people think he could be signed for as an example
9 mai 2017 à 20 h 57
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 2
Yes, or if I could search a team/player and get all ACGM teams that trade with searched team/player to find what players on my team other teams fans are interested in, posible gauge what they fell thier team needs and is willing to give up.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage