3. Choix de 2e ronde en 2019 (SJS)
  4. Choix de 2e ronde en 2019 (OTT)
OTT
  1. Gardiner, Jake
  2. Choix de 1e ronde en 2019 (TOR)
Détails additionnels:
RFA RIGHTS: Nylander, W
SJS
  1. Marleau, Patrick (1 250 000 $ retained)
  2. Choix de 2e ronde en 2019 (SJS)
  3. Choix de 2e ronde en 2019 (TOR)
Rachats de contrats
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Enfoui
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de OTT
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de STL
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de DAL
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de EDM
Logo de SJS
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2279 500 000 $61 321 666 $2 550 000 $8 260 000 $18 178 334 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 3
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 7
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AD
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 850 000 $$3M)
C
UFA - 1
863 333 $863 333 $
AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 500 000 $$2M)
AG
UFA - 3
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 4
2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AG, C
UFA - 1
650 000 $650 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
675 000 $675 000 $
C
UFA - 2
787 500 $787 500 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance360 000 $$360K)
DG
UFA - 2
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 4
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 3
863 333 $863 333 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 6
675 000 $675 000 $
G
UFA - 1
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Logo de Sharks de San Jose
3 800 000 $3 800 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
17 nov. 2018 à 23 h 8
tomato
Rejoint: oct. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 305
Quoting: ODOG67
It's actually comical that you can be so triggered over a hockey discussion. News flash, champ: there's no prize money for being the biggest douchebag of the day. So much for Cap 'friendly'.
The Schenn reference is indicative of one very critical factor: perceived organizational value. Now read slowly here: Schenn was also considered untouchable at the time, so calling any player untouchable after less than 100 games is about as stupid as calling a rookie with under ten games untouchable. That, and that alone, is my point. And, you helped me make it. Burke and co. were wrong about Schenn, because they could have traded him and their pick for OEL. Love KAdri, but a franchise D over a 3C all damn day.

It's not my intellectual obligation nor my intention to compare Schenn to Chabot in terms of skill . That's entirely irrelevant to the argument. In this case the conventions of logic dictate that the premise itself must be substantiated, being that the perceptions of both players' value to their respective clubs are /were similar. I have only pointed to the history which verifies as much. Declaring any player untouchable without a significant body of work to back it up is idiotic. Neither Chabot nor Brady Tkachuk have established anything close to untouchable status. Even the inept management of the Sens must realize that much. But by all means, go there at your own peril.

I've already conceded that the value of the picks could stand to be re-thought. However, Gardiner has tremendous value and OTT would absolutely be able to cash in closer to the deadline.
D-men are already dropping like flies this season and teams looking to contend would line up to trade for a 50-point+ offensive defenseman who can QB the power
play... do you not think there are at least ten teams who would give up a first and a prospect for Gardiner's services??? Seriously??? and in terms of his defense, he's been rock solid this year, but you'd have to watch a little hockey and actually know what youre looking at to make that determination. Clearly, you either havent or dont know what youre looking at. Hes been very responsible.

Even this week it has been discussed that Marleau may very well finish his career where it started, either and if Doug Wilson can get him for 5 M a year, and recapture some draft picks --clearly, you havent bothered to check, but they have no first this year or next, a FLA 2nd, a 3 and no 4th -- a transaction like that would help. Admittedly, I miscalculated re: salary as Mekley's money doesnt factor. My bad there. That said, adding a couple 2nd round picks helps them tremendously, and since a cup run could be in their grasp this year (they're tops in the Pacific) Marleau at 5M is an asset all day long if they can make the math work.

As far as Braun goes, a 4M dollar so-called top 4 D with 4 points at the quarter turn isn't an asset, he's a liability. Hes also 31 and he costs them 3.8 next year as well. That's not a good return for a defender on pace for well under 20 points on the year. Almost 4 million for a shot-blocker with a career PDO of 92 and you think he'll be missed? Disagree. I think SJS has the depth to cover those points and maybe even rgenerate a little more possession time.

Anyway, those are my closing arguments. I've admitted where my rationale was in need of improvement and made the only case I care to make. All youve proven is youre easily triggered, overly opinionated and not worth replying to any further.

I don't care about perceived organizational value.
I care about their actual values.
I never claimed either were untouchable, someone else in the comments said that. I claimed they had more value
than what you were proposing they be traded for. Just because any player
might ultimately have lower value than there perceived value doesn't mean
you go around trading all your young assets.

I'm very impressed with your vocabulary btw
You can put away your thesaurus and dictionary though, you're
come off as trying too hard.

Whats the point of giving up your young valuable assets to acquire a
50 point good defense-men just to trade him away for presumably
good young assets. Im not saying Jake Gardiner is a bad defense-man.
I think he is actually rather good. Including Gardiner in trades
to the Sens doesnt make sense not because Gardiner isn't good, but
because it would be bad asset management on behalf of the Sens to acquire him.

Im sure he could fetch a first and a prospect from a playoff bound team,
but if you had to give up either Chabot or Tkachuk and a second to acquire him
you're taking two steps back in order to take one step forward.

Marleau going back to play in san jose at anywhere around a 5 million cap
hit is pure fantasy meant to fill time on airways for idiots to listen too.

If san jose wanted him anywhere near that cap hit at 40 years old they would
have signed him themself. They have moved on, signing Kane and aquiring Karlsson
not to mention needing to extend Timo Meier and dealing with raises to Couture and other
RFAs. They are not going to waste 5 million in cap space bringing back a 40 year
old winger, no matter how much he has meant to the organization.

If i was san jose id rather save my cap space and try and target Matt Duchene
or resign Pavelski or take a run at Panarin or Mark Stone.

Toronto went after Marleau not only for his on ice production alone, but for
his intangibles off the ice. It was worth it to them to sign a old fart to
try and instill a culture for the young players. The veteran Sharks don't need
another old timer to show the young-ins how to act, they have enough vets for that.

Whats the point of recapturing low draft picks if your giving up your most recent first round
pick and arguably top prospect. Again you seem to be a fan of taking two steps backwards then one
forward and claim your making progress.

As for Braun im not claiming hes the greatest player in the world but he is a serviceable top 4 defense-man right now.
id take him on the leafs right now in a hard beat if it cost nothing but cap space and if we could shoot Hainsey into
space. As for depth at RHD to cover up the absence of Braun good luck with that cause your spending 5 million on Marleau, so
say goodbye to affording Karlsson while also resigning your RFAs and trying to acquire talent via free agency.

Take a look in the comments, you're being annihilated because everyone knows your delusional. You are the type of
fan that makes us all look bad.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage