Forums/Armchair-GM

Bergevins worst trade

Créé par: CaptainFlynnt
Équipe: 2018-19 Canadiens de Montréal
Date de création initiale: 19 juin 2018
Publié: 19 juin 2018
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Mikhail Sergachev and a conditional 2nd Round Pick for Jonathan Drouin. This trade set up the failure of an off season due to the fact that MTL added a $5.5M cap hit which could have been utilized to resign both Radulov and Markov instead of signing Alzner. As you can see MTL would have enough cap space to sign Tavares this offseason (assuming they made no other moves which effected the cap this year). Markov would be off the books after this upcoming season which would add $6M to resign the players MTL would want to keep. They coul also trade Shaw to free up another $3.9M and along with an assumed cap increase of $2M minimum they would have approximately $15.5M to resign/replace Pacioretty, Lehkonen, Scherbak, Byron, and Hudon. (I also would've signed Galchenyuk to a 6 year deal at $5.5M instead of 3 years.. the moment they signed Galchenyuk to that deal it was clear they planned on trading him).

This was Bergevins biggest blunder and why the habs are where they are right now.

The trade of Drouin for Sergachev in itself is not that bad, but the effects it had on the team due to the increased cap is what killed Montreal.
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
43 500 000 $
2700 000 $
2650 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
Radulov, Extra Cap Hit
5750 000 $
Markov, Andrei
16 000 000 $
711 750 000 $
Transactions
DAL
    Offer him $7M - if you want to keep guys you have to pay them.
    MTL
      Sign Markov not Alzner
      MTL
      1. Choix de 5e ronde en 2019 (MTL)
      Détails additionnels:
      No need to trade for him with Markov and Sergachev.
      MTL
      1. Galchenyuk, Alex
      Détails additionnels:
      Without Drouin, Galchenyuk would've played Center and probably would've found his point per game pace again.
      MTL
        Plekanec: Habs are probably in a playoff spot this trade doesn't happen.
        TOR
        1. Choix de 2e ronde en 2018 (TOR)
        Détails additionnels:
        Rychel
        Valiev
        MTL
        1. Choix de 5e ronde en 2018 (WSH)
        Détails additionnels:
        Montreal probably doesnt make this trade if they are in playoffs.
        Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
        Logo de MTL
        Logo de MTL
        Logo de CHI
        Logo de WSH
        Logo de MTL
        Logo de MTL
        Logo de EDM
        Logo de WPG
        Logo de MTL
        Logo de WSH
        Logo de MTL
        Logo de MTL
        Logo de MTL
        Logo de MTL
        Logo de MTL
        Logo de MTL
        Logo de MTL
        Logo de MTL
        Logo de MTL
        Logo de MTL
        Logo de MTL
        Logo de MTL
        Logo de MTL
        Logo de MTL
        TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
        2480 000 000 $79 082 141 $0 $1 632 500 $917 859 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
        4 050 000 $4 050 000 $
        AG
        UFA - 1
        11 750 000 $11 750 000 $
        C, AG
        UFA - 7
        3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
        AD, AG
        UFA - 3
        863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance175 000 $$175K)
        AG, AD
        UFA - 1
        4 900 000 $4 900 000 $
        AG, C, AD
        UFA - 2
        6 250 000 $6 250 000 $
        AD
        NMC
        UFA - 4
        839 166 $839 166 $
        AG, AD
        UFA - 1
        3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
        C
        UFA - 3
        3 900 000 $3 900 000 $
        C, AD
        UFA - 4
        650 000 $650 000 $
        C, AG, AD
        UFA - 1
        1 166 667 $1 166 667 $
        AG, AD
        UFA - 1
        950 000 $950 000 $
        AG, AD
        UFA - 2
        700 000 $700 000 $
        C, AG
        UFA - 2
        650 000 $650 000 $
        AD, C
        UFA - 1
        Radulov, Extra Cap Hit
        750 000 $750 000 $
        Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
        894 166 $894 166 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
        DG/DD
        UFA - 2
        7 857 143 $7 857 143 $
        DD
        UFA - 8
        10 500 000 $10 500 000 $
        G
        NMC
        UFA - 8
        Markov, Andrei
        6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
        5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
        DD
        M-NTC, NMC
        UFA - 3
        950 000 $950 000 $
        G
        UFA - 1
        748 333 $748 333 $ (Bonis de performance182 500 $$182K)
        DG/DD
        UFA - 2
        863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance425 000 $$425K)
        DD
        UFA - 2
        1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
        DG/DD
        UFA - 1

Unités spéciales

Avantage numérique 1
        Avantage numérique 2
        Markov, A.
        Infériorité numérique 1
        Infériorité numérique 2
        Markov, A.

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
        • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
        19 juin 2018 à 13 h 37
        Analytics are good
        Rejoint: janv. 2018
        Mentions "j'aime": 962
        For the eight millionth time. JT isn't signing in Montreal
        19 juin 2018 à 13 h 39
        Démarrer sujet
        Habs
        Rejoint: avr. 2016
        Mentions "j'aime": 384
        Quoting: PenGoater99
        For the eight millionth time. JT isn't signing in Montreal

Why? Because they suck? This roster wouldn't have sucked last year. You've completely overlooked the point of the post by the way, they could sign whoever they want with the money they used on Tavares. Maybe they would've acquired statsny at the deadline.. who knows.
        19 juin 2018 à 13 h 41
        Rejoint: mai 2016
        Mentions "j'aime": 556
        For the eight millionth and first time, JT isn't signing in Montreal.

Also, what's the point of this? It happened, and Sergachev wasn't going to make Price play well, or prevent Weber and Pacioretty from getting injured. Get over it.
        19 juin 2018 à 13 h 47
        Démarrer sujet
        Habs
        Quoting: RobbStark03
        For the eight millionth and first time, JT isn't signing in Montreal.

Also, what's the point of this? It happened, and Sergachev wasn't going to make Price play well, or prevent Weber and Pacioretty from getting injured. Get over it.

I'm over it, what is the point of this site if you dont use it to demonstrate the way rosters should be? With Markov and Sergachev the habs would have two 40 point defenseman in comparison to Alzner and whoever else the habs used throughout the year. Pacioretty would've had somebody to play with in Radulov and he would've scored 30 goals, Radulov was MTL's best player and would've been more impactful than Drouin. The point is this team makes playoffs. This team could easily convince Tavares to join. No other playoff team (except for Vegas) has the cap space Montreal would.

Edit:
        You not knowing the point and just focusing on sergachev alone proves you didnt care to even take anything I talked about into consideration. You seen Tavares and picked that apart even though it's not the point of this team. You're just wasting everyone's time if you dont care enough to read what I said in the description.
        19 juin 2018 à 13 h 54
        Quoting: CaptainFlynnt
        I'm over it, what is the point of this site if you dont use it to demonstrate the way rosters should be? With Markov and Sergachev the habs would have two 40 point defenseman in comparison to Alzner and whoever else the habs used throughout the year. Pacioretty would've had somebody to play with in Radulov and he would've scored 30 goals, Radulov was MTL's best player and would've been more impactful than Drouin. The point is this team makes playoffs. This team could easily convince Tavares to join. No other playoff team (except for Vegas) has the cap space Montreal would.

Edit:
        You not knowing the point and just focusing on sergachev alone proves you didnt care to even take anything I talked about into consideration. You seen Tavares and picked that apart even though it's not the point of this team. You're just wasting everyone's time if you dont care enough to read what I said in the description.

I don't think the point of this site it the equivalent of taking a snap shot in time of a roster. Next time just post a picture of the "2016-2017 Montreal Canadiens" and just photoshop Mete, Juulsen and Tavares in. It will save you time so that you can spend more time living in the past.

How about, propose deals to make this team better going forward? Bridges have been burnt, there is no way we can get most of those players back regardless of how much we want them.
        19 juin 2018 à 13 h 55
        Rejoint: juin 2018
        Mentions "j'aime": 9
        What's the use?
        Stop trying to un-do the past and focus on what can be done to improve the future.
        BTW, Bergevin's worst trade is yet to come.
        RobbStark03 a aimé ceci.
        19 juin 2018 à 14 h 5
        Démarrer sujet
        Habs
        I don't think the point of this site it the equivalent of taking a snap shot in time of a roster. Next time just post a picture of the "2016-2017 Montreal Canadiens" and just photoshop Mete, Juulsen and Tavares in. It will save you time so that you can spend more time living in the past.

How about, propose deals to make this team better going forward? Bridges have been burnt, there is no way we can get most of those players back regardless of how much we want them.

Dude check my last 50 teams I've made, exactly what I've done. This site allows you to construct rosters, while making fantasy deals and showing they work with the cap. It's all fantasy, if you want to see how a team could have looked by tinkering a single move your GM made you can do that. Don't need people like you to give your opinion on what I can and cant post, if you aren't interested just move along.

Any team I make (or anyone makes for that matter) there are always posters such as yourself that say "this ufa will never sign here", as if you are secretly them. Considering it's all a fantasy lineup why not just let people make there teams.

If a team underpays for a UFA or undervaules someone in a trade - that's worth discussing and I appreciate that feedback. But if I make a Tavares signing at Market value I dont need anyone to tell me he will never sign in Montreal because they "suck ass". Like I said you're wasting your time, my time, and anyone that reads these comments.
        19 juin 2018 à 14 h 7
        Démarrer sujet
        Habs
        Quoting: mannyshabs
        What's the use?
        Stop trying to un-do the past and focus on what can be done to improve the future.
        BTW, Bergevin's worst trade is yet to come.

Just wanted to prove exactly where the habs went wrong. Subban for Weber is fine. Shaw for two seconds I can live with, but this deal is what dismantled the roster.
        19 juin 2018 à 14 h 34
        Dude check my last 50 teams I've made, exactly what I've done. This site allows you to construct rosters, while making fantasy deals and showing they work with the cap. It's all fantasy, if you want to see how a team could have looked by tinkering a single move your GM made you can do that. Don't need people like you to give your opinion on what I can and cant post, if you aren't interested just move along.

Any team I make (or anyone makes for that matter) there are always posters such as yourself that say "this ufa will never sign here", as if you are secretly them. Considering it's all a fantasy lineup why not just let people make there teams.

If a team underpays for a UFA or undervaules someone in a trade - that's worth discussing and I appreciate that feedback. But if I make a Tavares signing at Market value I dont need anyone to tell me he will never sign in Montreal because they "suck ass". Like I said you're wasting your time, my time, and anyone that reads these comments.

Tavares good friend growing up was/is Subban. You don't think Tavares has insider knowledge of the tire fire that is Marc Bergevin? This isn't simply 1 year of crap, its been going on long before Subban was traded.

Now if you want to post your "if only we didn't" fantasies, fine. But part of that is accepting that people are going to come in here and be like "dude, why bother?" because its a senseless practice to go back in time instead of trying to fix what is currently there.
        19 juin 2018 à 14 h 57
        Démarrer sujet
        Habs
        Tavares good friend growing up was/is Subban. You don't think Tavares has insider knowledge of the tire fire that is Marc Bergevin? This isn't simply 1 year of crap, its been going on long before Subban was traded.

Now if you want to post your "if only we didn't" fantasies, fine. But part of that is accepting that people are going to come in here and be like "dude, why bother?" because its a senseless practice to go back in time instead of trying to fix what is currently there.

The title is literally "Bergevins worst move" that was what I wanted to discuss with whomever. Maybe someone could have a a different opinion on this that I'd like to see. The title alone should've been enough for you to avoid - what do you think the team would be? Instead here we are
        19 juin 2018 à 15 h 7
        The title is literally "Bergevins worst move" that was what I wanted to discuss with whomever. Maybe someone could have a a different opinion on this that I'd like to see. The title alone should've been enough for you to avoid - what do you think the team would be? Instead here we are

Pacioretty Drouin Gallagher
        Domi Danault Scherbak
        Lehkonen Shaw Hudon
        Delauriers De La Rose Byron

Mete Weber
        Alzner Petry
        Benn Juulsen

Price
        Niemi

That's what I got so far, ask me again next week...

Répondre
        To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
        Question:
        Options:
        Ajouter une option
        Soumettre le sondage