SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

2 picks in top 10 get TRADED!

2 picks in top 10 get TRADED!

Cuvée de repêchage: 2018
Créé par: MTWings
Publié: 14 juin 2018 à 4 h 26
Description
Two trades in top 10 with Detroit picking 7th right after 6th. Option to trade 33 and 36, along with 30 if asking price is higher than 67 instead of 36. Arizona also moves back once Tkachuk is selected in order to get both of the Isles picks at 11 & 12.
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-
2Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-
3Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-
4Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-
5Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-Zona trades this pick to the Isles for 11 and 12.
6Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-
7Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-Detroit trades up from 30 along with 33 and 67 to get 7.
8Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-
9Logo de Rangers de New York-
10Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-
11Logo de Islanders de New York-With first of two picks, Zona takes most underrated D in draft.
12Logo de Islanders de New YorkLogo de Flames de CalgaryZona then drafts a big center with next acquired pick.
13Logo de Stars de Dallas-
14Logo de Flyers de PhiladelphieLogo de Blues de St-Louis
15Logo de Panthers de la Floride-
16Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-
17Logo de Devils du New Jersey-
18Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-
19Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-
20Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-
21Logo de Sharks de San Jose-
22Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
23Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-
24Logo de Wild du Minnesota-
25Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto-
26Logo de Rangers de New YorkLogo de Bruins de Boston
27Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Predators de Nashville
28Logo de Rangers de New YorkLogo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
29Logo de Blues de St-LouisLogo de Jets de Winnipeg
30Logo de Red Wings de DetroitLogo de Golden Knights de VegasVancouver takes the first player of their rebuild, after the trade with Detroit.
31Logo de Capitals de Washington-
14 juin 2018 à 4 h 34
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 24
tears of joy :
Vancouver is not trading the 7th for the 30th, 33rd and 67th. I cannot see that happening even though its probably not far off if JB sees a lot of talent in that range.

30, 33 and 36 for the 7th is interesting though... coupled with Van's 37th, JB would really have to have his **** together to walk away from 1 sure thing into 3 maybes.
14 juin 2018 à 5 h 48
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 9
Totally understand your viewpoint, hence why I added the other option in the description of adding in another 2nd if 67 isn't good enough, but again, like you said, it is Benning lol. Ironically, I can see Detroit doing this with 6th which would really upset me. They've had enough middle to late picks, it is time to start picking from the top. My logic for Vancouver doing this is maybe Benning wants the depth to spark the rebuild since he lost the Twins.
14 juin 2018 à 9 h 42
Rejoint: avr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 11
Not to sure about picking Merkly in the 11 spot......
14 juin 2018 à 10 h 20
Démarrer sujet
Mentions "j'aime": 9
Quoting: BruinsBoy4

The more I read about him, the more I think he has the potential for being that draft day riser. He very well could stay mid-round but I'm going on a hunch.
14 juin 2018 à 10 h 46
Rejoint: avr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 11
Quoting: MTWings
The more I read about him, the more I think he has the potential for being that draft day riser. He very well could stay mid-round but I'm going on a hunch.

I see what your saying. Merkly is the type of guy who can go top 10 or fall out of the first round. I got the Rangers taking a chance on this guy just because of how many picks they have. Ryan is probably the biggest wild card in this draft.
14 juin 2018 à 10 h 51
Mentions "j'aime": 1
Quoting: BruinsBoy4

With having the back to back picks I could easily see them taking Merkly with one of those picks. He could end up being one of the best D-man in the draft. Or he could be a bust
14 juin 2018 à 13 h 24
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 556
Yeah, I don't see Vancouver doing this trade. IF they want 2nd round picks, they can start selling off their players.
14 juin 2018 à 19 h 55
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 24
Quoting: MTWings
Totally understand your viewpoint, hence why I added the other option in the description of adding in another 2nd if 67 isn't good enough, but again, like you said, it is Benning lol. Ironically, I can see Detroit doing this with 6th which would really upset me. They've had enough middle to late picks, it is time to start picking from the top. My logic for Vancouver doing this is maybe Benning wants the depth to spark the rebuild since he lost the Twins.

Yeah, I think like most fans, after the top 15 the waters get pretty muddy on who will go next as the latter half of the 1st round and into the rest of the draft is often about selecting the best player based on need.
If the Canucks have 3-6 guys on their list in the late 1st early 2nd window, then why not. This draft is supposed to be fairly deep into the 2nd and 3rd round to get some decent NHL prospects, unlike last year where the dropoff was like 2/3rds of the way through the 1st where the odds kept getting longer and longer.

I personally would like to see the Canucks flip the 7th for the 11th and 12th, could maybe get Kotkaniemi and Bouchard/Boqvist there, and definitely Velano/Smith/Merkley...
MTWings a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage