Cuvée de repêchage: 2018
Créé par: jpozz1996
Publié: 24 avr. 2018 à 3 h 5
Gagnants de la loterie:
  1. Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaSénateurs d'Ottawa
  2. Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaCoyotes de l'Arizona
  3. Logo de Sabres de BuffaloSabres de Buffalo
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-Next question.
2Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-As much as I would think Tkachukwould work at 2 for any team, I do not believe Chayka is the type of GM go after a player like him.
3Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-I think Buffalo needs to take Tkachuk at either,2 3 or 4 where ever they draft. Get some heart and soul into that team, and we see how effective his brother has been.
4Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-The last one out of the big four to go.
5Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-What seems like a stretch for Wahlstrom at 5 is actually a good pick up for Detroit.He is a centreman that they do not need to rush to the NHL and we all know every team can use a surplus of C and D.
6Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-Boqvist or Bouchard seems to be the tossup. However Jim and his team seem to like the Swedes and the Swedes seem to like Vancouver.
7Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-I think Bouchard could play in the NHL on any team that would draft him in this range, and Chicagos D is horrendous and with cap issues Bouchard would be an excellent fit.
8Logo de Rangers de New York-These first of 3 first round draft picks and the Rangers can afford to draft the best player available.
9Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-I know SMITH IS captaining Canada right now over in Russia, but I have never been a fan of his game.I think Wilde is top5defense in this draft however it is a stretch, Dobson would need to be EDM's pick here.
10Logo de Islanders de New York-Draft the best player available. Don't blow it.
11Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-
12Logo de Islanders de New YorkLogo de Flames de Calgary
13Logo de Stars de Dallas-
14Logo de Flyers de PhiladelphieLogo de Blues de St-LouisTrade one of their younger D-man right now for depth at forward and hopefully make it past these round of the playoffs. Also wouldnt be surprised if they traded Simmonds and were able to grab a 3rd1st round pick in this draft.
15Logo de Panthers de la Floride-
16Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-
17Logo de Devils du New Jersey-
18Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-
19Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-
20Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-
21Logo de Sharks de San Jose-
22Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
23Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-
24Logo de Wild du Minnesota-
25Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto-
26Logo de Capitals de Washington-
27Logo de Red Wings de DetroitLogo de Golden Knights de Vegas
28Logo de Rangers de New YorkLogo de Bruins de Boston
29Logo de Rangers de New YorkLogo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
30Logo de Blues de St-LouisLogo de Jets de Winnipeg
31Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Predators de NashvilleSleeper pick. I like his game a lot.
RONDE 2ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
24 avr. 2018 à 9 h 54
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4
Detroit is taking Boqvist, Bouchard, or Quinn. While I agree its always a good thing to have a surplus of Centers, Detroit needs a great D prospect. Those three all have great potential. Detroit is in better shape at center than they are at D with Larkin and Rasmussen.
TheMooterus a aimé ceci.
24 avr. 2018 à 12 h 45
True Reverse Retro
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 3,052
Kurashev and McShane are greatly overvalued here. McShane might sneak in to the late 2nd round. He's absolutely not a 1st round pick. Kurashev is a mid-2nd round prospect. Can't look at just point production when ranking players. You've gotta look at their game and how well they actually play. To that note, Dominik Bokk and Martin Kaut are vastly undervalued here. Bokk will be a late 1st round pick, and Kaut will go mid-late 1st round.
24 avr. 2018 à 15 h 32
Démarrer sujet
anonymous96
Mentions "j'aime": 6
Quoting: ford_nickj
Detroit is taking Boqvist, Bouchard, or Quinn. While I agree its always a good thing to have a surplus of Centers, Detroit needs a great D prospect. Those three all have great potential. Detroit is in better shape at center than they are at D with Larkin and Rasmussen.

I don't think you're wrong at all, however with 4 picks inside the top 35, I think Detroit should add defence with their 3 later picks. Cholowski and Hronek are pretty good defensemen and will definitely be impact players, and I think when Detroit is ready to compete, having Cholowski, Hronek, and Samuelsson plus veterans will be sufficient. Also I think that you win more with Larkin + Rasmussen + Wahlstrom >>> Dobson + Cholowski + Hronek.
24 avr. 2018 à 15 h 35
Démarrer sujet
anonymous96
Mentions "j'aime": 6
Quoting: J_Sand3rs
Kurashev and McShane are greatly overvalued here. McShane might sneak in to the late 2nd round. He's absolutely not a 1st round pick. Kurashev is a mid-2nd round prospect. Can't look at just point production when ranking players. You've gotta look at their game and how well they actually play. To that note, Dominik Bokk and Martin Kaut are vastly undervalued here. Bokk will be a late 1st round pick, and Kaut will go mid-late 1st round.

I think the ceilings are higher on McShane + Kurashev than Bokk + Kaut...we disagree I assume. That's fine with me, why we do these things.
TheMooterus a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage