Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,922
29 déc. 2017 à 18 h 47
V3 Canucks GM, BOG
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 653
FIRE SALE IN VANCOUVER!!!

Top Prospects Available!!

I'm looking for 2018 picks, feel free to make me a bunch of offers on the players I have listed as available in my description.
30 déc. 2017 à 12 h 10
Lets Go Blues
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 4,324
The ask on Mike Green at 50% ($3M) has dropped. Looking for a couple 2nds or a nice prospect. RHD on 45 pt pace hit me up.
Detroit Red Wings
30 déc. 2017 à 13 h 56
WentWughes
Rejoint: nov. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 10,261
Quoting: AK_tune
The ask on Mike Green at 50% ($3M) has dropped. Looking for a couple 2nds or a nice prospect. RHD on 45 pt pace hit me up.
Detroit Red Wings

If your willing to take Matt Martin, MSG me on twitter
31 déc. 2017 à 16 h 51
Hardcore Sabres fan
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,222
Modifié 31 déc. 2017 à 17 h 0
I think I'm gonna step away from the GM game, it was one hell of a ride and was really fun, but the game has run it's course for me. I have been super busy lately and will get busier so I figured that it was best to open up a spot for someone else looking to have some fun. I would like to thank everyone that made the GM game and Capfriendly in general more fun for me and will always cherish the fun times I had with my closest friends on here.

Turner, the funniest guy I have met online, you are a necessity to the game with the elements of humor you bring. I feel I can talk to you about anything which is a quality that very few people have and it was awesome to play, plan*, and enjoy this GM game with you. Nice to talk hockey with you or just about anything else. You are 1 of the very few reasons that I stayed in the game past June or July and I'm glad I did because there was some fun times that was yet to be had *cough cough selling off my team for cheap cough cough* it gave me a reason to keep playing and for that I thank you.

Mr. Booth, what can I say about a guy that always had something to say about everything? A guy that never took anything at face value and demanded answers and reasons for things said or done? I can say this, Booth, you're like a brother to me. We can go 2 weeks without talking and just like that it's like we didn't miss a beat. Loved our conversations and arguments with Dangles, TCS, and Jabroni at times, people look at you and remember the drama that always surrounded you, but what they should look at is the hours and hours of dedication and work you put in to make this game work, all the crap I didn't want to do or have the time to do you embraced it with open arms. When you look back at some of the fleeces we pulled off and the team's Turner, you, and I built only one word comes to mind........Legendary. Thank you

Matt, for all the drama and crap that you had to put up with during the game you sure are one nice person, probably the nicest person I have ever seen on this site, you were always the one who was willing to see the 2 sides to every story or show sympathy. Always have fun remembering the parties in your thread and the amount of puns that were used in one night should be illegalsquinty smile looking forward to talking more in the future.

Mr. Cap, for being my original trade buddy, the arguments with RAIF, and for coming back in a kick-ass way.

Krakowitz, Nylander, Backstrom, and some other pieces involved. That's itcool

Marco, Rico, and Jabroni, Thank you for the work you put in, made the game much more organized

Rangersandislesfan, I truly want to thank you for the fun I've had and the friends I've made that will extend beyond this game. Thank you
matt59, ItzMeTaboo, LicMysak and 10 others a aimé ceci.
31 déc. 2017 à 20 h 37
May contain nuts
Rejoint: févr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 2,016
Love you Zach.

Also, if our plan for NMCs goes through, then Koivu will be OTB. I'll retain 50% on him.
Zach a aimé ceci.
31 déc. 2017 à 21 h 6
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 2,820
Will miss ya Zach!

Will also forever remain salty over that Stamkos trade in V1.
Zach a aimé ceci.
31 déc. 2017 à 21 h 49
WentWughes
Mentions "j'aime": 10,261
Will miss ya Zach even though i dont really know who you are?
Zach a aimé ceci.
1 janv. 2018 à 1 h 40
Black Lives Matter
Mentions "j'aime": 4,649
Quoting: Zach
I think I'm gonna step away from the GM game, it was one hell of a ride and was really fun, but the game has run it's course for me. I have been super busy lately and will get busier so I figured that it was best to open up a spot for someone else looking to have some fun. I would like to thank everyone that made the GM game and Capfriendly in general more fun for me and will always cherish the fun times I had with my closest friends on here.

Turner, the funniest guy I have met online, you are a necessity to the game with the elements of humor you bring. I feel I can talk to you about anything which is a quality that very few people have and it was awesome to play, plan*, and enjoy this GM game with you. Nice to talk hockey with you or just about anything else. You are 1 of the very few reasons that I stayed in the game past June or July and I'm glad I did because there was some fun times that was yet to be had *cough cough selling off my team for cheap cough cough* it gave me a reason to keep playing and for that I thank you.

Mr. Booth, what can I say about a guy that always had something to say about everything? A guy that never took anything at face value and demanded answers and reasons for things said or done? I can say this, Booth, you're like a brother to me. We can go 2 weeks without talking and just like that it's like we didn't miss a beat. Loved our conversations and arguments with Dangles, TCS, and Jabroni at times, people look at you and remember the drama that always surrounded you, but what they should look at is the hours and hours of dedication and work you put in to make this game work, all the crap I didn't want to do or have the time to do you embraced it with open arms. When you look back at some of the fleeces we pulled off and the team's Turner, you, and I built only one word comes to mind........Legendary. Thank you

Matt, for all the drama and crap that you had to put up with during the game you sure are one nice person, probably the nicest person I have ever seen on this site, you were always the one who was willing to see the 2 sides to every story or show sympathy. Always have fun remembering the parties in your thread and the amount of puns that were used in one night should be illegalsquinty smile looking forward to talking more in the future.

Mr. Cap, for being my original trade buddy, the arguments with RAIF, and for coming back in a kick-ass way.

Marco, Rico, and Jabroni, Thank you for the work you put in, made the game much more organized

Rangersandislesfan, I truly want to thank you for the fun I've had and the friends I've made that will extend beyond this game. Thank you

it was great having you in the game!
Zach a aimé ceci.
1 janv. 2018 à 13 h 56
Mentions "j'aime": 1,519

I'm not crying, your crying. crycrycry
Zach a aimé ceci.
1 janv. 2018 à 15 h 20
get ur corsi up
Mentions "j'aime": 1,558
Sad to see you go Zach, farewell.
Zach et rangersandislesfan a aimé ceci.
1 janv. 2018 à 22 h 10
Emotionally in 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 3,387

So sad to see you leave my friend. I have one final v1 trade proposal for you

San Jose Sharks
William Nylander

Carolina Hurricanes
Nicklas Backstrom
John Carlson
2017 1st round pick
2018 1st round pick

BOG won't revert this one Sticking Out Tongue But it's sad to see you go. You were a joy to play this game with. If you ever want to come back, I'm sure that anyone would want to have you on as an assistant (who am I kidding, you'd get a full time roll right away). Best wishes to you
Zach a aimé ceci.
1 janv. 2018 à 22 h 13
Hardcore Sabres fan
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,222
Quoting: krakowitz
So sad to see you leave my friend. I have one final v1 trade proposal for you

San Jose Sharks
William Nylander

Carolina Hurricanes
Nicklas Backstrom
John Carlson
2017 1st round pick
2018 1st round pick

BOG won't revert this one Sticking Out Tongue But it's sad to see you go. You were a joy to play this game with. If you ever want to come back, I'm sure that anyone would want to have you on as an assistant (who am I kidding, you'd get a full time roll right away). Best wishes to you

Thanks Krak, you were a good friend. Obviously fun to talk to.

.........I accept......

Who knows, maybe I'll be back sometime. Or maybe the game won't last, however it goes, I wish all of you the very best in your lives.
4 janv. 2018 à 11 h 26
Black Lives Matter
Kyle Turris is available at the deadline for future pieces if the Sens keep struggling. Looking for as much time as i can get. Taking offers now!
5 janv. 2018 à 19 h 6
Retired V2 V3 GM
Mentions "j'aime": 1,141
Jannik Hansen, Joel Ward and Michael Grabner are all available!! Prices on Sanjose Sharks page!!
6 janv. 2018 à 20 h 46
Black Lives Matter
Mark Borowiecki is available for a pick!
7 janv. 2018 à 17 h 0
Flyers! / LAK GM V2
Mentions "j'aime": 72
LAK looking to move it's depth forwards for picks if anyone is interested.

Also putting out feelers for other players/pending free agents.

Check out my page for more info
12 janv. 2018 à 1 h 10
V3 Canucks GM, BOG
Mentions "j'aime": 653
Michael Del Zotto is available for a 2018 3rd round pick or a prospect of similar value.
12 janv. 2018 à 9 h 19
Mentions "j'aime": 2,820
DM me if you have a young #6/7 available. Checking the market.
12 janv. 2018 à 23 h 20
Mentions "j'aime": 1,922
If anyone is interested in anything on the Rangers roster let me know. I'm not fielding offers on Skjei or Doughty
17 janv. 2018 à 11 h 58
Emotionally in 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 3,387
I have a couple of rentals available for cheap if anyone's interested.

Nashville Predators
Dominic Moore (C)
Roman Polak (D)
Drew Stafford (LW/RW)
Yannick Weber (D)
Anthony Bitetto (D)

Jaromir Jagr (F)
17 janv. 2018 à 19 h 37
Go Jackets
Rejoint: janv. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,712
@WerenskiWarrior has been hired as an Assistant to the San Jose Sharks team
Kotkaniemi15 et krakowitz a aimé ceci.
17 janv. 2018 à 21 h 58
Black Lives Matter
Never mind, not important
18 janv. 2018 à 9 h 38
Lets Go Blues
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 4,324
If anyone is looking for a backup goalie, Keith Kinkaid has issued a completely imaginary statement demanding a trade from the "shithole" of Detroit.
Detroit Red Wings
18 janv. 2018 à 11 h 1
Still a Leafs Fan
Rejoint: nov. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 661
Looking for a #2RHD

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage