SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/GM Game 2017-18

2017-18 GM Game - General Discussion Thread

29 oct. 2017 à 16 h 41
Black Lives Matter
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,651
Also, if i had actually said that, it isn't shown as quoting anything, and nobody would randomly say that here, as nobody would know who they're talking about. It would have quoted his post.

Edit: It doesn't matter though, i didn't say that.
29 oct. 2017 à 17 h 12
Follow CapFriendly
Rejoint: mars 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 558
Quoting: rangersandislesfan
Quoting: DavidBooth7

Umm...

i didn't say this

I can confirm, RAIF did not say this.
rangersandislesfan, Max, krakowitz and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
29 oct. 2017 à 17 h 29
Rejoint: mai 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 6,715
Quoting: rangersandislesfan
Also, if i had actually said that, it isn't shown as quoting anything, and nobody would randomly say that here, as nobody would know who they're talking about. It would have quoted his post.

Edit: It doesn't matter though, i didn't say that. Oh BTW I really hate F50marco, he's such a d-bag!

Hey! why I oughtta!! laugh

Just kidding! awesome face
A_K et LicMysak a aimé ceci.
29 oct. 2017 à 17 h 57
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,052
Lol my goodness you people....learn how to take a joke. Too tensity-tense laugh
29 oct. 2017 à 21 h 59
Emotionally in 2018
Rejoint: nov. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,387

Booth there's no point for that. Literally none. Max said it beautifully
Max et TrueNorth a aimé ceci.
29 oct. 2017 à 23 h 32
Rejoint: déc. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 987
Modifié 29 oct. 2017 à 23 h 38
Booth, since Raif didnt actually say it I will...

I hate you DavidBooth7

edit: this is a joke, and I'm sorry. I would never purposely insult DavidBooth7 or disrespect his greatness.
29 oct. 2017 à 23 h 35
Démarrer sujet
Mentions "j'aime": 2,885
Quoting: phillyjabroni
Please do not engage in conversations that do not benefit the moral of the league or are irrelevant to the game.

edit : adapted from the rules

Further escalation will result in draft pick forfeiture and potential trade limit decrease in November.
30 oct. 2017 à 8 h 54
Ikiu.gif
Kotkaniemi15 a aimé ceci.
30 oct. 2017 à 8 h 56
Please do not engage in conversations that do not benefit the moral of the league or are irrelevant to the game.

edit : adapted from the rules

Further escalation will result in draft pick forfeiture and potential trade limit decrease in November.

wQOH.gif
Kotkaniemi15 a aimé ceci.
30 oct. 2017 à 15 h 39
TrueNorth
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 682

So Booth's "joke" IMO was a deliberate attempt to falsely get RAIF banned. This is a game to me and I do it for a bit of enjoyment, as I believe it is intended. The soap opera crap has to end. What a waste of Jarvis's time to have to deal with this horseshit, Signed Tensity-Tense True North.
krakowitz, l9guysports, jmac490 and 2 others a aimé ceci.
30 oct. 2017 à 18 h 27
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 90
So, just in case anyone sends me an offer and I don't get it tonight, I currently have no power, and my phone and computer are low on juice. I will get back to you ASAP.
30 oct. 2017 à 18 h 31
Quoting: wmjoncar
So, just in case anyone sends me an offer and I don't get it tonight, I currently have no power, and my phone and computer are low on juice. I will get back to you ASAP.

Use a potato to charge your phone or go to someplace like starbucks and charge it there
30 oct. 2017 à 19 h 5
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 90
Quoting: Max
Quoting: wmjoncar

Use a potato to charge your phone or go to someplace like starbucks and charge it there

Power just returned. Back up and running.
30 oct. 2017 à 21 h 35
May contain nuts
Rejoint: févr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 2,016
Who wants a lightly used Kyle Quincey or Gustav Olofsson? If you do, hit me up.
31 oct. 2017 à 13 h 10
Emotionally in 2018
PSA for everybody in the game.

Obviously, everybody isn't going to get along with everybody in this game. That's just the way it is in life. It's understandable that you want to express your displeasure with certain people. But it has to stop. It's gotten to the point where people are resigning because they can't take the teasing of OTHER people. Not even themselves being teased, and they still want to resign because of it. It's a damn shame. At this point where we're struggling to find competent GMs, having one resign over this is an embarrassment to all guilty parties, including myself. You don't have to like the people in this game, but please show some respect and not acting like a 7 year old. It creates such a dark shadow over our fun game that it isn't worth it trying to get a few laughs here and there.

DavidBooth7, you are probably the most guilty party involved. You've gotten banned by the MODs, yet you still come back and tease. It's got to stop. There is zero point in doing this. You are the "ringleader" of the teasing. If you stop, others will follow suit. For the benefit of the game, stop.

Please, no more teasing in this game. That goes for everyone. Almost everybody has done it at some point, so everyone is contributing to the problem.

rangersandislesfan, I owe you an apology. I have teased you in the past, and I'm sorry for that. There was no good that came out of my doing, and it won't happen again.

Thanks,

krakowitz
Jdp, A_K, jmac490 and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
31 oct. 2017 à 13 h 22
Black Lives Matter
Mentions "j'aime": 4,651
Just so everybody knows: If i get offered 2 2nd round picks for Claesson, i will almost definitely actually move him.
31 oct. 2017 à 14 h 8
Démarrer sujet
Mentions "j'aime": 2,885
Please expect an official announcement on the matters at hand...

edit: will be around 4:30pm EST
31 oct. 2017 à 16 h 0
I have already made this very clear on Twitter, however I will repeat myself here so the record is set straight.

I completely understand that my role in this is a major one. I further understand that lately, many of my posts have been stupid and unnecessary. I've been going through some personal stuff recently that hasn't had me at my best. Saying that, it absolutely does not warrant my immature actions. I have already apologized for this and will apologize one more time.

Before jmac490 even left the game, several hours before that and to his knowledge, I made a plea and a promise to myself, that I would completely put an end to my unfair harassment of rangersandislesfan, and to all users for that matter. I encourage others to join me in doing so as well. I hope that these actions will end the distress that I have caused within the community.

RangersandIslesfan, I would like to apologize to you. I continue to disagree with your trade negotiating style, however it is not my place to comment on that, it's yours. I hope we can move on from my unfair treatment for you.

Thank you for reading this out. This will be my last post on this matter as I don't wish for this to drag any further, nor do I want to cause more drama here.

DavidBooth7
31 oct. 2017 à 19 h 26
Modifié 31 oct. 2017 à 19 h 57
Hey guys, so I just wanted to let everybody know that I am stepping down as the NYR gm and will be stepping away from the game completely. Because of that there are somethings I figured everybody should know.

1. I never actually made soup durring the month of september and just made sh*t up as I went.

2. I dont actually like soup, but I was to committed to the lie I couldnt actually come clean until now.

3. Klefbom is a #1D and is the best looking player in the NHL(but you all knew that already)

Its been fun so thanks to everybody who wasnt a giant toolbag
NateElder12 a aimé ceci.
31 oct. 2017 à 19 h 39
V3 Canucks GM, BOG
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 653
I will be listening to offers on Chris Tanev, Sven Baertschi and Markus Granlund for the next week or so. I am not really looking to move them, but if the right offer comes along, I definitely will.
31 oct. 2017 à 19 h 47
Mentions "j'aime": 162
Hey guys, so I just wanted to let everybody know that I am stepping down as the NYR gm and will be stepping away from the game completely. Because of that there are somethings I figured everybody should know.

1. I never actually made soup durring the month of september and just made sh*t up as I went.

2. I dont actually like soup, but I was to committed to the lie I couldnt actually come clean until now.

3. Klefbom is a #1D and is the best looking player in the NHL(but you all knew that already)

?
Max a aimé ceci.
31 oct. 2017 à 19 h 50
Mentions "j'aime": 2,820

I've been living a lie... at least #3 was real tho, but we all knew that..
Max a aimé ceci.
31 oct. 2017 à 21 h 9
May contain nuts
Mentions "j'aime": 2,016
Quoting: Icegirl
Who wants a lightly used Kyle Quincey or Gustav Olofsson? If you do, hit me up.

In addition to this, who wants Alex Galchenyuk and Sam Steel? I will give up both of them in a deal for a 1C.
31 oct. 2017 à 22 h 48
Mentions "j'aime": 2,820
Looking to make minor deals before the October deadline!
1 nov. 2017 à 1 h 50
Emotionally in 2018
Quoting: DirtyDangles
Just thought I would chime in here and say I told you so. DavidBooth is nothing more than a POS bully who plays the victim anytime he is called out. He apologizes and then does the same thing over and over again and you clowns fall for it every time.

Cheers donkeys!

Do you still pay attention to what happens here lmao

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage