Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2275 000 000 $67 144 892 $50 000 $182 500 $7 855 108 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
734 167 $734 167 $ (Bonis de performance182 500 $$182K)
AG, AD
UFA - 2
8 700 000 $8 700 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 8
850 000 $850 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 1
640 000 $640 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 5
6 800 000 $6 800 000 $
AD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 5
1 875 000 $1 875 000 $
AG
UFA - 2
1 125 000 $1 125 000 $
C
UFA - 1
4 250 000 $4 250 000 $
AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
625 000 $625 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
612 500 $612 500 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
625 000 $625 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
1 125 000 $1 125 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
4 100 000 $4 100 000 $
DG
UFA - 6
7 250 000 $7 250 000 $
DD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 5
3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
G
UFA - 3
2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 3
700 000 $700 000 $
G
UFA - 1
3 333 225 $3 333 225 $
DG
UFA - 5
650 000 $650 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
DG
UFA - 3

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
13 août 2017 à 20 h 39
Canucks contenders
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 18
STOP POSTING THIS TRADE

YOUR WINNIPEG SCRAPS WONT GET YOU SHEARY.
STOP SPAMMING WITH THIS TRADE AND GET A LIFE
MajesticWalrus a aimé ceci.
13 août 2017 à 20 h 45
Rejoint: août 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 350
Is there a reason why you keep posting this same exact trade on every single one of your armchair gm threads. I'm interested in what you say but not when you repeat yourself. We don't need to hear this again.

Sheary has succeeded at every level and is better than your average nhl 1st liner, so he played with Crosby, at least he has chemistry with him because not everyone does. Sheary put up good stats while averaging low minutes. Nobody on the other side of this trade is worth acquiring in exchange for Sheary.
13 août 2017 à 21 h 3
Démarrer sujet
Mentions "j'aime": 24
Quoting: MajesticWalrus
Is there a reason why you keep posting this same exact trade on every single one of your armchair gm threads. I'm interested in what you say but not when you repeat yourself. We don't need to hear this again.

Sheary has succeeded at every level and is better than your average nhl 1st liner, so he played with Crosby, at least he has chemistry with him because not everyone does. Sheary put up good stats while averaging low minutes. Nobody on the other side of this trade is worth acquiring in exchange for Sheary.

I think you might have me mistaken for someone else. The last several armchairs I've post involving Lowry did not include sheary. I'm posting this to see what people think of the trade and if I don't get replies I'm going to post it again because the discussion is why I post Armchairs. . Also I'm a Pens fan and Lowry, to me, seems like the idea guy to get ... You have the option of ignoring post you don't like, but no control over what other people post.

Sheary is valuable and can put up great numbers with out Crosby, maybe not 0.86ppg, but I think he'd put up 0.65-0.70. We have Sprong, ZAR, and with Dano we should be able to replace Sheary with out much issue ... WPG has no reason to trade Lowry so we'd have to over pay a bit.

Lowry is not scraps. He's a prototypical player, big, hits, pk, and puts up some points ... he also offers net front on the PP at a very reasonable salary and is an RFA.

Discussion welcome, but don't think we have control over other people's actions
13 août 2017 à 21 h 15
Démarrer sujet
Modifié 13 août 2017 à 21 h 37
Quoting: Theflash9193
STOP POSTING THIS TRADE

BTW ... July 20th was the last time I proposed a deal involving Sheary for Lowry ... I don't feel like that's spamming.

I posted as WPG and PIT because not everyone follows every team. They just follow their team.
13 août 2017 à 22 h 43
Mentions "j'aime": 45

Quoting: Ess
Quoting: Theflash9193
STOP POSTING THIS TRADE

BTW ... July 20th was the last time I proposed a deal involving Sheary for Lowry ... I don't feel like that's spamming.

I posted as WPG and PIT because not everyone follows every team. They just follow their team.

Yeah, it becomes even more fun when that's a guy who is even not a fan of the teams that you have a trade between is going into this kind of stuff. Looks like someone is loosing countenance on an issue you personally have nothing to do with.

Anyway but to throw an idea to discussion I think there is really more possible to trade with Jets at the deadline if they are not going to the playoffs of course... And Enstrom could be a centerpiece of a large trade. He was a guy we wanted when we finally got Daley and he's actually a pending UFA now. So Enstrom, Lowry, Dano might be a package we could offer Sheary, Pouliot (he's a western guy), a high pick and/or/a combination of another taker/prospect. I'd rather overpay more at the TDL for a certain issue than before the season for a guy just really like. What do you think?
MajesticWalrus a aimé ceci.
15 août 2017 à 13 h 23
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: dennisb

Yeah, it becomes even more fun when that's a guy who is even not a fan of the teams that you have a trade between is going into this kind of stuff. Looks like someone is loosing countenance on an issue you personally have nothing to do with.

Anyway but to throw an idea to discussion I think there is really more possible to trade with Jets at the deadline if they are not going to the playoffs of course... And Enstrom could be a centerpiece of a large trade. He was a guy we wanted when we finally got Daley and he's actually a pending UFA now. So Enstrom, Lowry, Dano might be a package we could offer Sheary, Pouliot (he's a western guy), a high pick and/or/a combination of another taker/prospect. I'd rather overpay more at the TDL for a certain issue than before the season for a guy just really like. What do you think?

There might need to be cap retention with Enstrom depending what happens before then. He's a making $5m. I'd want to address the C position before then in case it doesn't work so we'd have time to re-address it as soon as possible.

It would depend on the pick and prospect. I think picks have more value on draft day as teams might look to move up to draft a guy, but that's very situational. Enstrom would probably fit very well, I'm just not a fan of rental players. I like what they did with Hagelin and Daley because they had them for another year or more. Even Perron, who didn't work out with PIT had more time under contract which allowed us to move him to recoup assets (Hagelin).
15 août 2017 à 15 h 43
Mentions "j'aime": 45

There might need to be cap retention with Enstrom depending what happens before then. He's a making $5m. I'd want to address the C position before then in case it doesn't work so we'd have time to re-address it as soon as possible.

It would depend on the pick and prospect. I think picks have more value on draft day as teams might look to move up to draft a guy, but that's very situational. Enstrom would probably fit very well, I'm just not a fan of rental players. I like what they did with Hagelin and Daley because they had them for another year or more. Even Perron, who didn't work out with PIT had more time under contract which allowed us to move him to recoup assets (Hagelin).

Yes, I see where you are coming from. I just suppose it is easier to trade with them at TDL than to solve a 3C issue alone. Think and hope GMJR would perform some plain move or an action to acquire high-end 3C. That could be a top-end puck moving Enstrom-Letang pairing which on the other hand would leave us with a top shutdown pairing Dumoulin-Cole option. Looking nice going to the playoffs... But yeah that's rental though.

I have armchaired a team today and made a guess in the description of such a trade. Sheary, Pouliot, Blueger, a high pick for Ekstrom, Lowry, Dano. A pick is a thing to balance and depends on the retention. It's like 3M coming in, less 'cause that's been end of season... But in my case I have 4M of annual cap space as I've traded Kessel to Florida and Maata to NJD. Just freaked out our fellowman for getting Henrique and Trocheck in return. sarcasm

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage