SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Is this enough

Créé par: SUPBender
Publié: 17 févr. à 10 h 45
Plafond salarial: 83 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 61/192 (32%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a été refusée, car une des équipes excède la limite permise de 23 joueurs sur la formation

Logo de Predators de NashvillePredators de Nashville

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Saros, JuusePredators de NashvilleLNH-1 588 542 $011-------3.050.901
Carrier, AlexandrePredators de NashvilleLNH-794 271 $011---4941115--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Gritsyuk, ArseniDevils du New JerseyListe de réserve-0 $001---------
Casey, SeamusDevils du New JerseyListe de réserve-0 $001---------
Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Devils du New JerseyNJD)---100------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial7 910 293 $2345714912
Variation2 382 813 $-2-20100
Final10 293 106 $ (↑)21 (↓)43 (↓)715 (↑)912-4-11-15

Logo de Devils du New JerseyDevils du New Jersey

Transaction simultanéeStatut initialNouveau statutImpact sur la masse salarialeFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Tierney, ChrisLNHMineures-775 000 $-1-----------
DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Gritsyuk, ArseniDevils du New JerseyListe de réserve-0 $001---------
Casey, SeamusDevils du New JerseyListe de réserve-0 $001---------
Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Devils du New JerseyNJD)---100------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Saros, JuusePredators de NashvilleLNH-5 000 000 $011-------3.050.901
Carrier, AlexandrePredators de NashvilleLNH-2 500 000 $011---4941115--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial10 412 500 $2346683511
Variation-6 725 000 $120-100
Final3 687 500 $ (↓)24 (↑)48 (↑)682 (↓)51141115
17 févr. à 11 h 0
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,560
Sounds like Nashville would be looking for a 1st + Casey + Mercer in a Saros deal. Gritsyuk would be enough for Carrier though
17 févr. à 13 h 37
Rejoint: juin 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 242
Quoting: OkMan
Sounds like Nashville would be looking for a 1st + Casey + Mercer in a Saros deal. Gritsyuk would be enough for Carrier though

They can look all they want but that's a ridiculous ask for a goalie with 1 more year nearing 30
17 févr. à 13 h 45
Quoting: Schuyler
They can look all they want but that's a ridiculous ask for a goalie with 1 more year nearing 30

The age argument is not of importance. He’s got 5-7 more years left in his prime. The supposed asking price is a good, young NHL player, good prospect, and a first. The Preds definitely have the ability to ask that, as they don’t “need” to move Saros in the way that the Flames do with Markstrom. Either way, it’s a big ask, but guys like Marek and Friedman are saying that teams are interested and potentially willing to bite at that price
17 févr. à 14 h 44
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 18,301
That would be MORE than enough
17 févr. à 19 h 14
Rejoint: oct. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 854
The age argument is not of importance. He’s got 5-7 more years left in his prime. The supposed asking price is a good, young NHL player, good prospect, and a first. The Preds definitely have the ability to ask that, as they don’t “need” to move Saros in the way that the Flames do with Markstrom. Either way, it’s a big ask, but guys like Marek and Friedman are saying that teams are interested and potentially willing to bite at that price

Markstrom has a year longer on his deal than Saros, the Flames don't "need" to move Markstrom at all this season, unless the return is good enough. The Flames would like to get Wolf into some more NHL games, I'm sure, but finishing the year in the AHL won't kill him either.
17 févr. à 20 h 1
Quoting: Augustus
Markstrom has a year longer on his deal than Saros, the Flames don't "need" to move Markstrom at all this season, unless the return is good enough. The Flames would like to get Wolf into some more NHL games, I'm sure, but finishing the year in the AHL won't kill him either.

I was more so referring to the belief that the Flames are gonna start really tearing it down towards the TDL. If they do, Markstrom sort has to be one of the pieces going out. But I totally see that with Wolf. He could go either way
17 févr. à 21 h 15
I was more so referring to the belief that the Flames are gonna start really tearing it down towards the TDL. If they do, Markstrom sort has to be one of the pieces going out. But I totally see that with Wolf. He could go either way

I'm definitely in favor of a more robust "re-tool", as opposed to a quick one, but again, it doesn't mean Markstrom has to be dealt at the deadline for whatever the best offer is, if it isn't good enough for Conroy and company. Teams will have more flexibility at the draft, say. There are other opportunities, and, like Kent Hughes with Jake Allen, Conroy shouldn't budge until he gets his desired return.
18 févr. à 3 h 39
Rejoint: juin 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 242

Just as the devils don't "need" to dump what would be an unprecedented historic return for a goalie that's 34 or one that's 28 year old 5'11 with 1 year left in the worst season of his career
18 févr. à 9 h 30
I'm definitely in favor of a more robust "re-tool", as opposed to a quick one, but again, it doesn't mean Markstrom has to be dealt at the deadline for whatever the best offer is, if it isn't good enough for Conroy and company. Teams will have more flexibility at the draft, say. There are other opportunities, and, like Kent Hughes with Jake Allen, Conroy shouldn't budge until he gets his desired return.

I got a sneaking suspicion that his desired return will be found right around deadline time. Markstrom’s gonna set the market for goalies this year, just waiting for it to happen. Once that domino falls, I think Saros will be in the move
18 févr. à 17 h 22
I Love J Boqvist
Rejoint: janv. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 3,079
I got a sneaking suspicion that his desired return will be found right around deadline time. Markstrom’s gonna set the market for goalies this year, just waiting for it to happen. Once that domino falls, I think Saros will be in the move

There’s gonna be like 1 total buyer on a goalie maximum. Dominoes don’t really fall on goalies, more so whoever sells first gets the best return and whoever doesn’t gets hung out to dry
21 févr. à 1 h 29
Quoting: dgibb10
There’s gonna be like 1 total buyer on a goalie maximum. Dominoes don’t really fall on goalies, more so whoever sells first gets the best return and whoever doesn’t gets hung out to dry

Now dgibb, that's just Sergeant Meowenstein talking.
21 févr. à 10 h 56
I Love J Boqvist
Rejoint: janv. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 3,079
Now dgibb, that's just Sergeant Meowenstein talking.

Who else is buying a goalie at this point?

LAK maybe but they are airtight on cap space

Carolina publically said no, Edmonton doesn’t need one, Philly isn’t buying, Toronto should be set with the 3 theyve got and are also very limited on cap space.
21 févr. à 12 h 38
Quoting: dgibb10
Who else is buying a goalie at this point?

LAK maybe but they are airtight on cap space

Carolina publically said no, Edmonton doesn’t need one, Philly isn’t buying, Toronto should be set with the 3 theyve got and are also very limited on cap space.

I'm gonna be honest, I just wanted to say the name lol.
dgibb10 a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage