SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

2017 Draft (Please Help if Possible) Site Listing...

3 juill. 2017 à 19 h 17
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 60
This site had a really nice breakdown/tracker of the 2017 draft that I had open in another window that I left the page by mistake frown. Please if possible let me know is there a way to view that again? It was on the main page when checked the site tracking all the rounds from 1 on till the final one... It had a real nice breakdown of all the trades made, also could click on the player to see a profile. I tried looking around archive or some other spots but had no luck. I was hoping there was a thread that still had it or a way to view it archived. It was really nicely done so I don't think they would just delete it. I'm real bummed out that I left the page by mistake then when tried going back in browser it wasn't there anymore. Now the main page is showing other things, anyways figure somebody on here would know if there was a way to view it again. Otherwise I guess I"m out of luck, I only have the round 1 tracked still open so can't view all the other picks frown. Just seems like keep making mistakes or forgetting things, even left the lights on in car smile. Lucky for me I finished at Whole Foods before I drained the battery or would have been a real long night. So if possible post me a link so can click to see the breakdown again of all the rounds with the trades/original picks as I really liked how it was done on this site over any other.
3 juill. 2017 à 19 h 36
Follow capfriendly
Rejoint: déc. 1336
Mentions "j'aime": 1,914
Sorry to hear about your mistakes lately, thankfully, the Draft Board is always available, it is listed in the navigation bar under "TOOLS". No need to keep that page open indefinitely anymore, it will always be there wink
During the draft the home page was displaying a copy of that page

https://www.capfriendly.com/draft
Duster a aimé ceci.
3 juill. 2017 à 21 h 16
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 60
Quoting: Banks
Sorry to hear about your mistakes lately, thankfully, the Draft Board is always available, it is listed in the navigation bar under "TOOLS". No need to keep that page open indefinitely anymore, it will always be there wink
During the draft the home page was displaying a copy of that page

https://www.capfriendly.com/draft

Thanks that is even better since I can sort by team or look at prior drafts smile. When saw expansion draft in the archive, figured tools was related to like the GM game or things like that where can make a team or play around with trades and players etc. This actually worked out well since I would have probably kept that open for months wink. Saves a lot of time sorting by team instead of checking every round of players too. Sometimes mistakes can work out better than not making them like in this case smile.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage