SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL Trades

(VAN/CHI) Draft Picks

25 juin 2017 à 8 h 41
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 148
Canucks trade 112th overall to Chicago for 135th overall and 181st overall.
25 juin 2017 à 12 h 58
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 60
Quoting: PrisonBull
Canucks trade 112th overall to Chicago for 135th overall and 181st overall.

What year picks 2017? Is that a picture of somebody from Stripes this old movie or maybe like Private Pile from one of those Hamburger Hill, Full Metal Jacket or whatever movies wink?
28 juin 2017 à 0 h 30
Démarrer sujet
Yes - 2017. Private Pyle from FMJ.
Daoloth a aimé ceci.
28 juin 2017 à 19 h 45

Thanks for taking the time to confirm that was trying to figure out for sure. I used to like that movie, remember him snapping along with other good parts. Apocalypse Now Redux is pretty good if like those types of movies too... When they go surfing that always struck me as pretty odd wink. My memory has been shaky since a bad concussion so trying to piece things back together so this helps smile.
29 juin 2017 à 1 h 48
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Daoloth

Thanks for taking the time to confirm that was trying to figure out for sure. I used to like that movie, remember him snapping along with other good parts. Apocalypse Now Redux is pretty good if like those types of movies too... When they go surfing that always struck me as pretty odd wink. My memory has been shaky since a bad concussion so trying to piece things back together so this helps smile.

I've seen Apocalypse Now many times. One of my favourite lines comes from Duvall right after his more famous line, "The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory." He then says, "Some day this war is gonna end..." As in, 'enjoy while you can'.
2 juill. 2017 à 10 h 28
Quoting: Daoloth

I've seen Apocalypse Now many times. One of my favourite lines comes from Duvall right after his more famous line, "The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory." He then says, "Some day this war is gonna end..." As in, 'enjoy while you can'.

Yeah I had this friend whose roomie that knew too would always play the Apoc Redux so had to get it myself to watch start/finish. The part with the playboy bunnies or like at the bridge asking who is in charge I think they play the Doors is pretty good. For an odd reason the recording or so playing when they get ambushed on the boat I find sticks with me. The voice is perfect, my next guess would have been Brando for that pic hehe wink. I couldn't get an Avatar to save, not sure why, just kept doing the circle but never took smile.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage