SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL Trades

(VGK / MIN) - Tuch for conditional 3rd round pick

Who won the trade?
Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

21 juin 2017 à 22 h 16
A trade between Vegas Golden Knights and Minnesota Wild has been confirmed.
Détails de la transaction
Les Wild du Minnesota font l’acquisition de:
Logo de Wild du Minnesota
Choix de 3e ronde en 2018 (VGK - #92 - Connor Dewar) [Conditionnel]*
Considérations sur le repêchage d'expansion
*Conditions: Si Vegas fait l'acquisition d'un second choix de 3e ronde en 2017, il peut choisir de donner à Minnesota le choix de 2017. Si Vegas fait l'acquisition plusieurs choix de 3e ronde en 2017, le Wild recevra le 2e choix le mieux placé.

Résultat: Le Wild reçoit le choix de 3e ronde des Golden Knights en 2018
Somme: 0 $0 $0 $
Variation: -925 000 $
Les Golden Knights de Vegas font l’acquisition de:
Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas
Alex Tuch · 925 000 $925 000 $925 000 $
Somme: 925 000 $925 000 $925 000 $
Variation: +925 000 $
21 juin 2017 à 23 h 53
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,641
Fair trade when you look at it past the face value.
Haula for a 3rd
Tuch as the expansion pick instead of Dumba, Scandella, or Staal.

Vegas gets a waivers exempt FWD prospect that should become a middle-6 winger (ceiling of a top line 30g FWD). Stocking the AHL team with a player that's not 3+ years away like most of their draft picks this year.

Tuch busts out and Minny wins. Tuch turns into a yearly 30g scorer for Vegas in the future Vegas wins.
2 mars 2020 à 22 h 26
Buljujarvi
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,552
Quoting: wabit
Fair trade when you look at it past the face value.
Haula for a 3rd
Tuch as the expansion pick instead of Dumba, Scandella, or Staal.

Vegas gets a waivers exempt FWD prospect that should become a middle-6 winger (ceiling of a top line 30g FWD). Stocking the AHL team with a player that's not 3+ years away like most of their draft picks this year.

Tuch busts out and Minny wins. Tuch turns into a yearly 30g scorer for Vegas in the future Vegas wins.

Vegas wins
3 mars 2020 à 2 h 24
Quoting: ConnorMcHellebucyk
Vegas wins

I still wouldn't trade Dumba for Tuch+Haula
3 mars 2020 à 14 h 4
Go Boltz! & Go Avs!
Rejoint: nov. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 102
I still wouldn't trade Dumba for Tuch+Haula

I think it's kinda even at this point wink I mean you have to protect the top players at all costs, so giving up a 0.5/game player is not the worst thing in the world smile
The next Seattle draft will be really interesting.
I think they will copy the Vegas Golden Knights strategy and they will build the same kinda' strong all-around team from the getgo.(+aquire lots of future talents/picks)
I expect a lot of deals like this again...
Although reaching the Stanley-Cup finals for a new expansion team in unlikely in the first few years. No way it happens twice. smirk
3 mars 2020 à 17 h 24
Quoting: F3ruS
I think it's kinda even at this point wink I mean you have to protect the top players at all costs, so giving up a 0.5/game player is not the worst thing in the world smile
The next Seattle draft will be really interesting.
I think they will copy the Vegas Golden Knights strategy and they will build the same kinda' strong all-around team from the getgo.(+aquire lots of future talents/picks)
I expect a lot of deals like this again...
Although reaching the Stanley-Cup finals for a new expansion team in unlikely in the first few years. No way it happens twice. smirk

I don't think there will be near as many deals. The Vegas draft came up quick and tied the hands of a lot of teams with the rules. Now the GMs have had plenty of warning and have had time to work on their rosters to get around protecting players.
3 mars 2020 à 17 h 41
Not yet trannycided
Rejoint: févr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 2,012
Vegas Golden Knights
Erik Haula
Alex Tuch

Minnesota Wild
Matt Dumba
Connor Dewar

Given the expansion draft rules, this was basically the trade. Not as bad as it could've been.
3 mars 2020 à 17 h 46
Go Boltz! & Go Avs!
I don't think there will be near as many deals. The Vegas draft came up quick and tied the hands of a lot of teams with the rules. Now the GMs have had plenty of warning and have had time to work on their rosters to get around protecting players.

Do you think they will take Karlsson from San Jose Sharks? That's the most interesting thing for me right now. I just can't decide. "THG", a famous youtuber i watch every day said couple days ago, "no way they take Karlsson"...

I think they might... so idk...
oilersguy a aimé ceci.
3 mars 2020 à 17 h 50
Quoting: F3ruS
Do you think they will take Karlsson from San Jose Sharks? That's the most interesting thing for me right now. I just can't decide. "THG", a famous youtuber i watch every day said couple days ago, "no way they take Karlsson"...

I think they might... so idk...

EK has a full NMC, so he'd have to waive that for it to even be an option for Seattle.
3 mars 2020 à 17 h 56
Go Boltz! & Go Avs!
EK has a full NMC, so he'd have to waive that for it to even be an option for Seattle.

I mean bottom 10 team in the league for years? Things look not so bright for SJS...
Dat Ottawa pick...

Can be this:
hUNkfAG.png

Would you wanna stay there, if you can choose? Or restart your career in a new "exciting franchise"?(money is the same)
Let's assume he waives it. Seattle chooses him or not? Without trades/no protection on him ofc.
3 mars 2020 à 18 h 27
It would be bad asset management by SJS to let him walk for nothing. I also don't think they are as bad as their record this year. The goalies have really put a damper on the team this year.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage