32 500 000 $
1775 000 $
Transactions
NJD
  1. Scandella, Marco
  2. Choix de 1e ronde en 2023 (TOR)
Détails additionnels:
Why St Louis considers:

There have already been reports that St Louis is looking to ship out 1 of Scandella, Faulk or Parayko. There have also been reports that St Louis is willing to trade some of their 1st round picks.

St Louis ships off Scandella and his cap with pick #25 to aquire Sharangovich, a cost controlled young shoot first player that can kill penalties and is only 1 season removed from a 24 goal campaign. I believe St Louis needs some more scoring depth if they have cup aspirations next year and I think Sharangovich is a great fit and gives them a young player that can slot in right now vs throwing a dart on pick #25 and hoping they get a Sharangovich type player from the pick.
STL
  1. Sharangovich, Yegor [Droits de RFA]
Détails additionnels:
Why NJ consider:

While grabbing Scandella doesn’t add much to the team, they are able to absorb the hit and get back into the 1st round to continue keeping the cupboards full as they try to create a dynasty. Sharangovich is a great player and a fan favorite but it doesn’t seem like he was being used properly last season and the Devils should do right by him if they don’t see him as a long term solution.
NJD
  1. Choix de 5e ronde en 2023 (NYR)
WPG
    Severson’s signing rights
    NJD
    1. Choix de 3e ronde en 2024 (CGY)
    Détails additionnels:
    It seems like young, RHD are a serious weakness to this team so they target Walsh who is primed for an opportunity in the nhl
    CGY
    1. Walsh, Reilly [Droits de RFA]
    Rachats de contrats
    Frais appliqués
    Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de NJD
    Logo de NJD
    Logo de NJD
    Logo de NYR
    Logo de NJD
    Logo de NJD
    Logo de NJD
    Logo de NJD
    Logo de CGY
    Logo de NJD
    Logo de COL
    Logo de NJD
    Logo de NJD
    Logo de NJD
    Logo de NJD
    Logo de NJD
    Logo de NJD
    Logo de NJD
    Logo de NJD
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    2383 500 000 $78 188 817 $422 500 $2 232 500 $5 311 183 $
    Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    Logo de Devils du New Jersey
    8 350 000 $8 350 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 8
    8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
    C
    UFA - 7
    7 650 000 $7 650 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 8
    6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
    AG, AD
    NMC
    UFA - 4
    7 250 000 $7 250 000 $
    C
    UFA - 4
    894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
    AD, AG
    RFA - 2
    913 817 $913 817 $
    C, AG
    RFA - 1
    2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
    C, AG
    UFA - 3
    894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance400 000 $$400K)
    AD, C
    RFA - 1
    863 333 $863 333 $
    AG
    RFA - 1
    1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
    C
    RFA - 1
    1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
    AD
    UFA - 2
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 5
    9 000 000 $9 000 000 $
    DD
    NMC
    UFA - 5
    3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
    G
    UFA - 2
    900 000 $900 000 $
    DG
    RFA - 2
    4 400 000 $4 400 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 4
    850 833 $850 833 $ (Bonis de performance57 500 $$58K)
    G
    RFA - 1
    Logo de Blues de St-Louis
    3 275 000 $3 275 000 $
    DG
    M-NTC
    UFA - 1
    925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance925 000 $$925K)
    DG/DD
    RFA - 2
    Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
    1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
    DG/DD, AG
    UFA - 1
    1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
    AD, C
    UFA - 2
    775 000 $775 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    8 juin 2023 à 11 h 40
    do not Devil my ass
    Rejoint: sept. 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 4,248
    I'd be down for that Blues deal for the reasons you mentioned but no way I'd want Scandella in the lineup over either of Walsh, Smith or Nemec.
    Just bury him in the minors.
    On that note, don't trade Walsh.
    KDev a aimé ceci.
    8 juin 2023 à 11 h 41
    Rejoint: juill. 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 299
    I actually like this a lot if STL is willing, but I would solely use him as a 7th or just bury him.
    KDev a aimé ceci.
    8 juin 2023 à 11 h 49
    Rejoint: juin 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 19,514
    Walsh isn't waiver exempt and Calgary has 6 defensemen already clearly better, plus Stecher wants to re-sign. No room for him so not at all worth a 3rd
    KDev a aimé ceci.
    8 juin 2023 à 11 h 50
    mokumboi
    Rejoint: avr. 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 11,254
    First things first, the Blues have loads of scoring depth, especially on the wings. I'd love to have Sharangovich, but spending a 23 1st on a luxury buy? Mmm I dunno. If it was a need, then maybe.

Secondly, this thing where everyone agrees Scandella is tragic and all that is really off the mark. Nobody seems to have noticed dude has played really quite well since they stopped making him run top pairing matchups, and that was a looong time ago. He is still a plus skater. As a 3rd pairing/PK guy, he's solid, believe it or not.

Overpaid by .5-1M? Sure. A terrible player? Nah.
    Leahyl29 et KDev a aimé ceci.
    8 juin 2023 à 11 h 52
    Lets Go Blues
    Rejoint: juin 2016
    Mentions "j'aime": 4,332
    If I'm the Blues I'd rather throw the dart at #25 tbh. Already have a decent top 12 forward lineup and our top prospects are all joining that group soon. They need good defensemen and there will be some guys with good upside to choose in the 20s this draft who will fit the timeline well to replace the current, aging, ugly D group.
    KDev a aimé ceci.
    8 juin 2023 à 12 h 2
    Rejoint: janv. 2023
    Mentions "j'aime": 169
    I like this move a lot. I just don’t think the Blues are in the market for wingers. Maybe Toronto might be interested since Bunting is gone??
    KDev a aimé ceci.
    8 juin 2023 à 12 h 7
    Démarrer sujet
    Rejoint: juin 2022
    Mentions "j'aime": 689
    Quoting: mokumboi
    First things first, the Blues have loads of scoring depth, especially on the wings. I'd love to have Sharangovich, but spending a 23 1st on a luxury buy? Mmm I dunno. If it was a need, then maybe.

Secondly, this thing where everyone agrees Scandella is tragic and all that is really off the mark. Nobody seems to have noticed dude has played really quite well since they stopped making him run top pairing matchups, and that was a looong time ago. He is still a plus skater. As a 3rd pairing/PK guy, he's solid, believe it or not.

Overpaid by .5-1M? Sure. A terrible player? Nah.

While I agree slightly with the Scandella take, I’m not so sure I agree with your assessment of depth scoring. The team was 16th in GF last year and just glancing over the numbers there are a lot of games where the team couldn’t grab more than 2 goals. Sharangovich realistically adds around 20 goals to that which should clearly help. Additionally, the St Louis PK was 3rd worst in the entire league last year. Sharangovich will also help that bounce back as well. So not only are you adding goals and improving the PK but you are shedding at least 1mil on the cap with Sharangovichs QO and you can find a younger upgrade on Scandella.. all for 1 of 3 1st round picks. I get the sentiment and wanting to keep the 1st but I just don’t see how this isn’t at least closely considered
    8 juin 2023 à 12 h 8
    Démarrer sujet
    Quoting: BrodeurBro30
    I like this move a lot. I just don’t think the Blues are in the market for wingers. Maybe Toronto might be interested since Bunting is gone??

If they were willing to move pick #28 similarly I also think they are a decent target for Sharangovich, however for my reasons in the trade, and my reply to @mokumboi I think St Louis is honestly a pretty good fit
    BrodeurBro30 a aimé ceci.
    8 juin 2023 à 12 h 12
    Mentions "j'aime": 169
    Quoting: KDev
    If they were willing to move pick #28 similarly I also think they are a decent target for Sharangovich, however for my reasons in the trade, and my reply to mokumboi I think St Louis is honestly a pretty good fit

The more I think of trading into the first with Sharangovich, the more I think we are going to have to take a slightly undesirable contract to make it work (like Murray or Scandella). Buyout is shorter term and we have the cap space to do it. When Carolina took Pick #13 for Marleau, it got them a star player. Do I think we could get a star at 25 or 28? No, but I think we will get a solid contributor who’s going to be productive on an ELC.
    KDev a aimé ceci.
    8 juin 2023 à 12 h 18
    Rejoint: janv. 2022
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,452
    While I agree slightly with the Scandella take, I’m not so sure I agree with your assessment of depth scoring. The team was 16th in GF last year and just glancing over the numbers there are a lot of games where the team couldn’t grab more than 2 goals. Sharangovich realistically adds around 20 goals to that which should clearly help. Additionally, the St Louis PK was 3rd worst in the entire league last year. Sharangovich will also help that bounce back as well. So not only are you adding goals and improving the PK but you are shedding at least 1mil on the cap with Sharangovichs QO and you can find a younger upgrade on Scandella.. all for 1 of 3 1st round picks. I get the sentiment and wanting to keep the 1st but I just don’t see how this isn’t at least closely considered

Again the blues already have enough wingers so it doesn't make sense to target another one. We already have Vrana, Kyrou, Buch, Saad, Blais, Kapanen, Neighbors vying for winger spots. Our best prospects are wingers (Snuggerud, Bolduc, Neighbors) so it makes no sense to get another middle six winger. Also Scandella plays a huge role on our PK in years before and him being injured helped contribute to it being terrible. Overall Sherangovich isn't a need or a fit for the blues.
    mokumboi a aimé ceci.
    8 juin 2023 à 12 h 20
    Démarrer sujet
    The more I think of trading into the first with Sharangovich, the more I think we are going to have to take a slightly undesirable contract to make it work (like Murray or Scandella). Buyout is shorter term and we have the cap space to do it. When Carolina took Pick #13 for Marleau, it got them a star player. Do I think we could get a star at 25 or 28? No, but I think we will get a solid contributor who’s going to be productive on an ELC.

I think it’s important to always keep drafting. I never want to experience 2013-2017 ever again. Keep the pool full and we will prolong our success for as long as some of the greatest teams.
    Tintin a aimé ceci.
    8 juin 2023 à 12 h 22
    Démarrer sujet
    Quoting: Tennisman142
    Again the blues already have enough wingers so it doesn't make sense to target another one. We already have Vrana, Kyrou, Buch, Saad, Blais, Kapanen, Neighbors vying for winger spots. Our best prospects are wingers (Snuggerud, Bolduc, Neighbors) so it makes no sense to get another middle six winger. Also Scandella plays a huge role on our PK in years before and him being injured helped contribute to it being terrible. Overall Sherangovich isn't a need or a fit for the blues.

Totally understandable for sure but maybe St Louis can view him as a center? He played center most of his career outside of NJ.
    8 juin 2023 à 12 h 27
    Rejoint: janv. 2022
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,452
    Totally understandable for sure but maybe St Louis can view him as a center? He played center most of his career outside of NJ.

I mean if he hasn't played center in the nhl I don't have high hopes he can play center again. Overall he just isn't a fit for the blues honestly
    8 juin 2023 à 12 h 27
    mokumboi

The scoring woes were primarily during the early part of the season when everything was going wrong. The Blues still ended up leading the league in rush goals and are returning six wingers who scored from 1.0 to 2.0 G/60 for them last season (with Bolduc and Snuggerud also probably debuting at some point in the coming season).

The PK, I fully blame MacTavish for. He was handed a top 5 PK and just wrecked it. The weird thing was, they actually had four or five runs where they killed off 18-19 in a row. They even killed off the first 15 or so of the season. Then suddenly they'd leak something like 8 out of 15, 11 out of 20. It was very weird and annoying.

And you do not need to sell me on Sharangovich. I wanted to draft him back when I saw him play live in Russia. I'd love to have him, he's a total Blues player in style. If he was a center, I'd jump on this. Alas...

And we have other 3LDs, as well, so it's not like I'm trying to hold onto Scandella. The thing is, we'd only gain like a million in cap in the exchange and that's not going to get us closer to fixing the real areas of need. If the Blues can replace Krug or Leddy with a good Parayko partner, then yes, something like this becomes much more possible. How things stand now, it's not a priority. Army would probably say, "please hold".
    KDev a aimé ceci.
    8 juin 2023 à 12 h 28
    mokumboi

He has not looked near as good at C in the NHL as he has on the wing.
    8 juin 2023 à 12 h 43
    Démarrer sujet
    The scoring woes were primarily during the early part of the season when everything was going wrong. The Blues still ended up leading the league in rush goals and are returning six wingers who scored from 1.0 to 2.0 G/60 for them last season (with Bolduc and Snuggerud also probably debuting at some point in the coming season).

The PK, I fully blame MacTavish for. He was handed a top 5 PK and just wrecked it. The weird thing was, they actually had four or five runs where they killed off 18-19 in a row. They even killed off the first 15 or so of the season. Then suddenly they'd leak something like 8 out of 15, 11 out of 20. It was very weird and annoying.

And you do not need to sell me on Sharangovich. I wanted to draft him back when I saw him play live in Russia. I'd love to have him, he's a total Blues player in style. If he was a center, I'd jump on this. Alas...

And we have other 3LDs, as well, so it's not like I'm trying to hold onto Scandella. The thing is, we'd only gain like a million in cap in the exchange and that's not going to get us closer to fixing the real areas of need. If the Blues can replace Krug or Leddy with a good Parayko partner, then yes, something like this becomes much more possible. How things stand now, it's not a priority. Army would probably say, "please hold".

Quoting: Tennisman142
    I mean if he hasn't played center in the nhl I don't have high hopes he can play center again. Overall he just isn't a fit for the blues honestly

Fair points guys. You know your team better than I ever will so I appreciate the feedback
    mokumboi a aimé ceci.
    8 juin 2023 à 12 h 54
    mokumboi
    Fair points guys. You know your team better than I ever will so I appreciate the feedback

Word. Like I said, if other things occur first, this becomes a lot more realistic.
    8 juin 2023 à 13 h 13
    I Love J Boqvist
    Mentions "j'aime": 3,094

Yegor can play C
    8 juin 2023 à 13 h 21
    mokumboi
    Quoting: dgibb10
    Yegor can play C

He has yet to demonstrate that he can capably play center in the NHL. Personally, I would not want to take away his strengths on the wing.
    dgibb10 a aimé ceci.
    8 juin 2023 à 13 h 30
    I Love J Boqvist
    Mentions "j'aime": 3,094
    He has yet to demonstrate that he can capably play center in the NHL. Personally, I would not want to take away his strengths on the wing.

Fair enough
    8 juin 2023 à 14 h 15
    do not Devil my ass
    Rejoint: sept. 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 4,248

I think you're right both in that Sharangovich is the most obvious way to trade yourself into the 1st round and also that Sharangovich alone won't fetch a 1st.
    However, the idea of taking on a contract so bad that you'd have to buy it out would create more problems for the Devils than it'd solve.

A better idea is to bundle Sharangovich with the Devils 2nd rd pick to move into the 1st round.
    I think Colorado could be a real good fit for such a trade.

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Soumettre le sondage