Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de BOS
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de STL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2083 500 000 $63 069 722 $0 $5 657 500 $20 430 278 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Red Wings de Detroit
1 460 000 $1 460 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 1
8 700 000 $8 700 000 $
C
NTC
UFA - 8
4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $
AD, AG
RFA - 1
Logo de Flames de Calgary
4 850 000 $4 850 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 500 000 $$2M)
AD, AG
RFA - 1
878 333 $878 333 $ (Bonis de performance57 500 $$58K)
AG, C
RFA - 2
918 333 $918 333 $ (Bonis de performance1 000 000 $$1M)
C
RFA - 3
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
C, AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 4
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
AG
UFA - 2
1 875 000 $1 875 000 $
C
RFA - 1
1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
AD, AG
RFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DD
RFA - 1
4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 2
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DG
RFA - 3
Logo de Flames de Calgary
4 550 000 $4 550 000 $
DD
UFA - 3
Logo de Kings de Los Angeles
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 2
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
Logo de Rangers de New York
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance400 000 $$400K)
DD
RFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
31 mai 2023 à 23 h 54
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 6,138
Interesting idea on the Chiarot for Petersen swap. My first instinct is to say that the Kings would say no, because they want to get out of their bad contract a year earlier. However, the more I think about it, the more I don't hate it.
IDKtbh a aimé ceci.
31 mai 2023 à 23 h 56
Exhausted Ranger Fan
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 451
pass, no reason to do this.
BFN36NYR et GM69 a aimé ceci.
1 juin 2023 à 0 h 18
mokumboi
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,304
Why would the Rangers do that? On the other hand, I have no idea what CAL and LA say.
IDKtbh, BFN36NYR, GM69 and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
1 juin 2023 à 0 h 32
Wolf.for.Vezina
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 253
Detroit 1st, 2023 2nd, and Kubalik could maybe get Lindy, but that leaves a NY 1st, a 2025 2nd and some prospect for ras which wouldn't happen
IDKtbh a aimé ceci.
1 juin 2023 à 1 h 4
Rejoint: févr. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 1,451
Rangers don't even take that call.
BFN36NYR, crimsonchin23 et GM69 a aimé ceci.
1 juin 2023 à 7 h 55
Rejoint: janv. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 149
Rangers wouldn't include Schneider in a trade for Eichel, no way they trade him for two guys with zero NHL experience.
crimsonchin23 et GM69 a aimé ceci.
1 juin 2023 à 9 h 10
Démarrer sujet
Stats Are For Losers
Rejoint: nov. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,395
Quoting: Despise
pass, no reason to do this.

No, I think a big reason to do this is money and also positional need. Schneider is going to be and is arguably now, better than a 3rd pair defenseman. With already $19m tied up long term between Fox & Trouba, it makes little sense to have to pay a “3rd pair” guy around $4-$5m a year which is realistic to expect Braden’s next contract to look like.

Aside from that, let’s just say you do go ahead and pay Braden $5m next year, you’re obviously not gonna let Lindgren walk and he’s probably going to want around $6-$7m himself, then throw in K’Andre Miller’s new deal and now you have roughly $37m tied up between 5 defensemen. That doesn’t seem very economical but it could potentially work or not.

Rangers fans have to expect to lose 1-2 significant players this offseason or next and in my opinion, ideally you’d rather move someone like Jacob Trouba and allow Schneider to settle in the 2nd pairing, but that’s easier said than done.

Another option would be to move Panarin if possible. Maybe a reunion in Chicago with all their cap room and Bedard coming in; they may want to surround him with highly skilled players like Panarin & Kane, and you may even be able to get some decent compensation from Chicago due to that.

Quoting: mokumboi
Why would the Rangers do that? On the other hand, I have no idea what CAL and LA say.

See above on the rangers thought process. The LAK trade is an interesting one considering it’s pretty obvious they’d like to move on from Peterson but do they do it at the expense of a 3rd year of Chiarot albeit for a slightly less expensive deal annually. I guess the argument could be made that Chiarot would provide more on ice value that Peterson would.

Quoting: Onlyfairtrades1
Rangers don't even take that call.

Eh, I think the Rangers are taking calls on every single player not named Adam Fox or Igor Shesterkin boss.

Quoting: BFN36NYR
Rangers wouldn't include Schneider in a trade for Eichel, no way they trade him for two guys with zero NHL experience.

So, your rationality is, the Rangers were unwilling to include a player with zero NHL experience in a deal for one of the best players in the world 18 months ago but, now you’re not willing to discuss trading Schneider for multiple players with zero NHL experience now? Nice thought process.

I understand your point, but to make that sort of statement is just a silly thing to say.
1 juin 2023 à 9 h 13
Démarrer sujet
Stats Are For Losers
Quoting: Dont_Fire_Brad_Trelving
Detroit 1st, 2023 2nd, and Kubalik could maybe get Lindy, but that leaves a NY 1st, a 2025 2nd and some prospect for ras which wouldn't happen

Fair point. I think Rasmus has slightly more value than Lindholm if that is possible so, the “some prospect” is actually a pretty good one. He’s at worst, going to be a 3rd pair defenseman in the NHL and has serious top 4 upside. I do agree however, 1-2 more good pieces should go back to CGY in the deal. I’m just not certain as to what.
1 juin 2023 à 9 h 18
Démarrer sujet
Stats Are For Losers
Quoting: tkecanuck341
Interesting idea on the Chiarot for Petersen swap. My first instinct is to say that the Kings would say no, because they want to get out of their bad contract a year earlier. However, the more I think about it, the more I don't hate it.

It’s definitely an ugly looking deal and a valid point on the 3rd year for Chiarot. I think the positional value sort of evens the scales and slightly cheaper annual deal for Ben helps as well. Peterson is just dead money at this point and at least Chiarot is a serviceable defender that brings some physicality to the ice.

Detroit obviously does this to shave a year off of their salary obligations and could use a #2 goalie. If Peterson proves to be adequate in net, then cool we got an overpriced backup for another year. If not, then I suppose that would be something to deal with next year.
1 juin 2023 à 9 h 21
Rejoint: janv. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 149
Quoting: IDKtbh
So, your rationality is, the Rangers were unwilling to include a player with zero NHL experience in a deal for one of the best players in the world 18 months ago but, now you’re not willing to discuss trading Schneider for multiple players with zero NHL experience now? Nice thought process.

I understand your point, but to make that sort of statement is just a silly thing to say.

My point is these kids aren't near the caliber of player that Eichel is. If they wouldn't trade Schneider for him why would they trade him for two unestablished players. It makes perfect sense. Fact is Drury doesn't even take that call.
crimsonchin23 et GM69 a aimé ceci.
1 juin 2023 à 9 h 51
adam.
Rejoint: janv. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 81
No, I think a big reason to do this is money and also positional need. Schneider is going to be and is arguably now, better than a 3rd pair defenseman. With already $19m tied up long term between Fox & Trouba, it makes little sense to have to pay a “3rd pair” guy around $4-$5m a year which is realistic to expect Braden’s next contract to look like.

Aside from that, let’s just say you do go ahead and pay Braden $5m next year, you’re obviously not gonna let Lindgren walk and he’s probably going to want around $6-$7m himself, then throw in K’Andre Miller’s new deal and now you have roughly $37m tied up between 5 defensemen. That doesn’t seem very economical but it could potentially work or not.

Rangers fans have to expect to lose 1-2 significant players this offseason or next and in my opinion, ideally you’d rather move someone like Jacob Trouba and allow Schneider to settle in the 2nd pairing, but that’s easier said than done.

Another option would be to move Panarin if possible. Maybe a reunion in Chicago with all their cap room and Bedard coming in; they may want to surround him with highly skilled players like Panarin & Kane, and you may even be able to get some decent compensation from Chicago due to that.

See above on the rangers thought process. The LAK trade is an interesting one considering it’s pretty obvious they’d like to move on from Peterson but do they do it at the expense of a 3rd year of Chiarot albeit for a slightly less expensive deal annually. I guess the argument could be made that Chiarot would provide more on ice value that Peterson would.

Eh, I think the Rangers are taking calls on every single player not named Adam Fox or Igor Shesterkin boss.

You are crazy if you think they are taking calls on Mika, or even Miller or Chytil
GM69 a aimé ceci.
1 juin 2023 à 9 h 59
Démarrer sujet
Stats Are For Losers
Quoting: crimsonchin23
You are crazy if you think they are taking calls on Mika, or even Miller or Chytil

Oh, I forgot about Mika. But they are certainly taking calls on the other two. That’s just part of doing business when it comes to RFA’s - you would be crazy to think they aren’t taking calls on Miller. Now, having the actual intention of moving him is a different story. But they’re certainly doing their due diligence.
1 juin 2023 à 10 h 0
adam.
Rejoint: janv. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 81
Oh, I forgot about Mika. But they are certainly taking calls on the other two. That’s just part of doing business when it comes to RFA’s - you would be crazy to think they aren’t taking calls on Miller. Now, having the actual intention of moving him is a different story. But they’re certainly doing their due diligence.

They just re-signed Chytil. Drury is smart enough to know it's a bad look to take calls on him. Miller is also simply too good of a player. Kid has Norris potential
GM69 a aimé ceci.
1 juin 2023 à 11 h 13
GM
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 320

- Schneider will get bridged for $2-3m until Trouba's deal is up. Anything $4-5m at this point would be for 7-8 years, not 2-3.
- The cap will be going up significantly after this year due to escrow payback and the new TV deal (to roughly $87m). Add in the ~4m NYR will clear by getting rid of / buyout of Goodrow and they are fine for keeping Laffy, Miller, Kakko and Schneider.
- If they are forced to trade one, it won't be for unproven players or draft picks, since the window to contend is now.
- Lindgren probably will and should be the casualty, defenseman that play his style don't typically age well as NYR history has proven (Staal, Girardi, etc.). They will prioritize Miller/Schneider due to their age.
IDKtbh a aimé ceci.
1 juin 2023 à 11 h 14
Démarrer sujet
Stats Are For Losers
Quoting: crimsonchin23
They just re-signed Chytil. Drury is smart enough to know it's a bad look to take calls on him. Miller is also simply too good of a player. Kid has Norris potential

We can agree to disagree on Miller’s Norris potential - that is a bit of a stretch but to each their own.
1 juin 2023 à 11 h 18
Démarrer sujet
Stats Are For Losers
Quoting: GM69
- Schneider will get bridged for $2-3m until Trouba's deal is up. Anything $4-5m at this point would be for 7-8 years, not 2-3.
- The cap will be going up significantly after this year due to escrow payback and the new TV deal (to roughly $87m). Add in the ~4m NYR will clear by getting rid of / buyout of Goodrow and they are fine for keeping Laffy, Miller, Kakko and Schneider.
- If they are forced to trade one, it won't be for unproven players or draft picks, since the window to contend is now.
- Lindgren probably will and should be the casualty, defenseman that play his style don't typically age well as NYR history has proven (Staal, Girardi, etc.). They will prioritize Miller/Schneider due to their age.

Fair points. The only thing is I think you’re off on your Schneider figures. I think he’ll get $4m on a bridge deal and $6-7m if long term but either way, that’s a year away.
1 juin 2023 à 11 h 26
GM
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 320
Fair points. The only thing is I think you’re off on your Schneider figures. I think he’ll get $4m on a bridge deal and $6-7m if long term but either way, that’s a year away.

They are projecting $4m for a bridge on Miller-- Schneider just hasn't gotten to that level yet. He hasn't gotten the opportunity for an expanded role and unless there is a major injury this year I do not see that changing. I think it's only 2 years extra Trouba/Panarin are signed for. You aren't buying out any UFA years with it, and 2 years leaves him as an RFA with arbitration rights (I believe 3 would bring him to UFA status). $4m is definitely on the highest side for him.

He's more likely to get the Hague/Sandin/Durzi/Romanov type deal. Keep in mind, Dobson only got $4m, and we will see what Miller gets.
1 juin 2023 à 11 h 51
Rejoint: févr. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 1,451

Eh, I think you are 100% wrong boss.
1 juin 2023 à 12 h 16
mokumboi

Dude, Schneider was a top prospect at the time. These two guys you offered are nowhere near that level. And if the Rangers want to move cap, sending out an ELC is not the way to do it. Obviously.
1 juin 2023 à 12 h 29
Exhausted Ranger Fan
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 451

He was drafted to be troubas replacement…. Lol
1 juin 2023 à 13 h 42
Démarrer sujet
Stats Are For Losers
Quoting: Despise
He was drafted to be troubas replacement…. Lol

Okay? Trouba has 3 years left on his deal at $8m so, what’s your point exactly?
1 juin 2023 à 13 h 43
Démarrer sujet
Stats Are For Losers
Quoting: mokumboi
Dude, Schneider was a top prospect at the time. These two guys you offered are nowhere near that level. And if the Rangers want to move cap, sending out an ELC is not the way to do it. Obviously.

U know, this isn’t the last year of hockey that’s going to be played right? You’re allowed to make moves this year that will save you money next year or the year after.
1 juin 2023 à 13 h 44
Démarrer sujet
Stats Are For Losers
Quoting: Onlyfairtrades1

Eh, I think you are 100% wrong boss.

Okay, cool.
1 juin 2023 à 13 h 46
Démarrer sujet
Stats Are For Losers
Quoting: GM69
They are projecting $4m for a bridge on Miller-- Schneider just hasn't gotten to that level yet. He hasn't gotten the opportunity for an expanded role and unless there is a major injury this year I do not see that changing. I think it's only 2 years extra Trouba/Panarin are signed for. You aren't buying out any UFA years with it, and 2 years leaves him as an RFA with arbitration rights (I believe 3 would bring him to UFA status). $4m is definitely on the highest side for him.

He's more likely to get the Hague/Sandin/Durzi/Romanov type deal. Keep in mind, Dobson only got $4m, and we will see what Miller gets.

Yeah, we’ll see what Miller gets this year and if we’re expecting Schneider to continue his progression this year like most expect, he’ll certainly be in line for something similar which again, I think will be that $4m+ number.
1 juin 2023 à 13 h 48
mokumboi
U know, this isn’t the last year of hockey that’s going to be played right? You’re allowed to make moves this year that will save you money next year or the year after.

Does it, though? They can bridge Schneider, and he hasn't done anything yet that should make him ask for some crazy AAV. If he's traded, he then needs to be replaced from outside the organization, which is not easy or cheap. Any way you want to slice this, it is NOT a wise cap saving idea for them to trade a young, very promising ELC player at a prime position. Kinda the opposite of that, really.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage