Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de NSH
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2383 500 000 $69 486 904 $0 $4 157 500 $14 013 096 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Sabres de Buffalo
9 000 000 $9 000 000 $
AG, AD
NMC
UFA - 4
7 142 857 $7 142 857 $
C
UFA - 7
4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
855 833 $855 833 $ (Bonis de performance32 500 $$32K)
AG, AD
RFA - 2
7 100 000 $7 100 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 7
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AD, AG
RFA - 2
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
AG, C
RFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 3
918 333 $918 333 $
C, AG
RFA - 3
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
C, AD
RFA - 2
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $ (Bonis de performance500 000 $$500K)
AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
4 285 714 $4 285 714 $
DG
UFA - 7
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 166 667 $6 166 667 $
G
NMC
UFA - 1
916 667 $916 667 $ (Bonis de performance1 850 000 $$2M)
DG/DD
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance925 000 $$925K)
G
RFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $
DG
RFA - 2
687 500 $687 500 $
DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
DG
RFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $
AD
RFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
29 mai 2023 à 14 h 33
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 6,910
The Hellebuyck part looks good, but not enough for Lowry or DeMelo.
MisstheWhalers et Wpgman a aimé ceci.
29 mai 2023 à 14 h 33
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 126
Seattle won't accept that. I assume maybe upgrading Cederqvist to another prospect?
MisstheWhalers a aimé ceci.
29 mai 2023 à 14 h 33
I make trade big hug
Rejoint: août 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 89
Personally, I wouldn't want to include Lowry in a trade unless the return was really good. He is too valuable in changing the culture and playing style of the Jets
smartkid204 et Wpgman a aimé ceci.
29 mai 2023 à 14 h 36
MisstheWhalers
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 12,303
Quoting: Offseasonfantasyy
Personally, I wouldn't want to include Lowry in a trade unless the return was really good. He is too valuable in changing the culture and playing style of the Jets

Yeah, they'd be totally lost without a guy that can go half a season with one goal, how would they ever replace that... 🤔
29 mai 2023 à 14 h 41
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 4,825
Quoting: MisstheWhalers
Yeah, they'd be totally lost without a guy that can go half a season with one goal, how would they ever replace that... 🤔

Yeah I’m not sure, I think they’d be lost culture wise without a guy who stated that the guy that got stripped of the C is still the C after creating an absolutely abysmal locker room culture.
29 mai 2023 à 14 h 41
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 368

I don't know, I think Lowry put up pretty good point totals this year for a 3rd line shutdown guy. I also think that he is pretty good on the PK at a reasonable salary. I belive he is someone the Jets need to keep and build around.
29 mai 2023 à 14 h 43
I make trade big hug

He had 13 goals on the season and 36 points along with 4 goals in 5 playoff games while playing a shutdown role on the 3rd line? are we scouting just on points these days because that's a great way to build a roster!
AdrianBestGirl a aimé ceci.
29 mai 2023 à 14 h 47
I make trade big hug
Quoting: tsyls
Yeah I’m not sure, I think they’d be lost culture wise without a guy who stated that the guy that got stripped of the C is still the C after creating an absolutely abysmal locker room culture.

You think wheeler was the problem over 55?
tsyls a aimé ceci.
29 mai 2023 à 14 h 52
You think wheeler was the problem over 55?

He’s the captain. He is a large part of the problem. Scheif plays a part too, but when you’re the captain, it’s your room to control and he let the culture get to the place it’s at. Maurice is also to blame as well.
MisstheWhalers et Wpgman a aimé ceci.
29 mai 2023 à 15 h 2
I make trade big hug
He’s the captain. He is a large part of the problem. Scheif plays a part too, but when you’re the captain, it’s your room to control and he let the culture get to the place it’s at. Maurice is also to blame as well.

I think it starts at the top from Chevy, no one seems to be held accountable at any level so the list goes on.
tsyls a aimé ceci.
29 mai 2023 à 16 h 4

I personally don't put the blame on any of these players. I think Wheeler is a great person and a good hockey player. I think his problem is that he is old school and doesn't understand the new generation of players. i think he is a tough leader who doesn't coddle the young guys. Scheifele is a good hockey player, the guy put up 40 goals this year. Not an easy thing to do in this league. I think he is misunderstood, James Patrick spoke out about him and Wheeler when as a hockey coach you should never do that. My issue with Scheifele is he pouts, but that aside he is still a damn good player. I don't believe anything when people talk about culture and these 2 guys being a "cancer" to the team. Bowness came in and strip Wheeler of the "C" which was fine he said it was because of the pressure that was put on him the past years. The team and Bowness still wanted Scheifele in a leadership role and kept him as an assistant. I believe the team doesn't have a bad culture, Wheeler and Scheifele are not the problem but the team is just not built right to compete in the central. The Central is a tough division and we need to get tougher. When we made that run to the WCF we had Buf, Chariot, Myers and Trouba on the D. These guys pounded the opponents when they came over the blue line. The following year Myers & Chariot left via free agency, Trouba was traded, and Buff for personal reasons left the game. That crippled our physicality that we had and we have just not made the right move to correct it. This team is a really good team talent wise. They just need a couple of big boys on the D with a little grit to there game to get us back into contention. Sadly, the fact is Winnipeg is not a hockey destination, so Chevy's hand are a bit tied. We can get mad at him because we all know what we need. Hell, he is probably just as frustrated. Now we are that team that needs to build through the draft. That is the tough part because of the time that will take.
29 mai 2023 à 17 h 8
MisstheWhalers

You know I'm not a Lowry fan but I heard from some in the media who are big Lowry fans/believers that weren't impressed with his comments about what Bowness said after the last game against Vegas.
tsyls a aimé ceci.
29 mai 2023 à 17 h 18
MisstheWhalers
Quoting: Cory
I personally don't put the blame on any of these players. I think Wheeler is a great person and a good hockey player. I think his problem is that he is old school and doesn't understand the new generation of players. i think he is a tough leader who doesn't coddle the young guys. Scheifele is a good hockey player, the guy put up 40 goals this year. Not an easy thing to do in this league. I think he is misunderstood, James Patrick spoke out about him and Wheeler when as a hockey coach you should never do that. My issue with Scheifele is he pouts, but that aside he is still a damn good player. I don't believe anything when people talk about culture and these 2 guys being a "cancer" to the team. Bowness came in and strip Wheeler of the "C" which was fine he said it was because of the pressure that was put on him the past years. The team and Bowness still wanted Scheifele in a leadership role and kept him as an assistant. I believe the team doesn't have a bad culture, Wheeler and Scheifele are not the problem but the team is just not built right to compete in the central. The Central is a tough division and we need to get tougher. When we made that run to the WCF we had Buf, Chariot, Myers and Trouba on the D. These guys pounded the opponents when they came over the blue line. The following year Myers & Chariot left via free agency, Trouba was traded, and Buff for personal reasons left the game. That crippled our physicality that we had and we have just not made the right move to correct it. This team is a really good team talent wise. They just need a couple of big boys on the D with a little grit to there game to get us back into contention. Sadly, the fact is Winnipeg is not a hockey destination, so Chevy's hand are a bit tied. We can get mad at him because we all know what we need. Hell, he is probably just as frustrated. Now we are that team that needs to build through the draft. That is the tough part because of the time that will take.

I've heard from a solid source stuff about Wheeler that's just brutal, I don't give a **** how "old school" he is, its stuff that no one should ever do to a teammate.

Also if he doesn't coddle the young guys then why was he so willing to coddle Scheifele?

Not trying to be an argumentative Richard but this team clearly has a culture issue, just saying it's cause of different personalities and being based in Winnipeg after all that's gone on since the 18-19 season and probably before then (why was Hendricks signed im the first place?) is really sticking ones head in the sand.

Plenty of bigger dmen could've been acquired but Chevy sits on his hands and holds onto his draft picks and then misses on them, Oleksiak was traded for a 4th TWICE and Zadorov for a 3rd, why didn't the Jets make those trades? Neither of those guys had trade protection so that excuse doesn't hold water. They need to trade anything after the 1st round for players that can help now cause their drafting after round one is pretty abysmal and their development track record is getting worse and worse.

The culture issues start at the top with the owner.

Sorry but these excuses and narratives around the Jets need to die.
29 mai 2023 à 17 h 27
You know I'm not a Lowry fan but I heard from some in the media who are big Lowry fans/believers that weren't impressed with his comments about what Bowness said after the last game against Vegas.

I was very upset with Lowry and Morrissey for how they handled that. The two guys who I thought could be the culture carriers going forward, stuck to protecting the previous regime. It’s a joke, no one in that organization will ever take accountability. Until I see it from someone, I won’t believe anyone will.
29 mai 2023 à 17 h 33
I've heard from a solid source stuff about Wheeler that's just brutal, I don't give a **** how "old school" he is, its stuff that no one should ever do to a teammate.

Also if he doesn't coddle the young guys then why was he so willing to coddle Scheifele?

Not trying to be an argumentative Richard but this team clearly has a culture issue, just saying it's cause of different personalities and being based in Winnipeg after all that's gone on since the 18-19 season and probably before then (why was Hendricks signed im the first place?) is really sticking ones head in the sand.

Plenty of bigger dmen could've been acquired but Chevy sits on his hands and holds onto his draft picks and then misses on them, Oleksiak was traded for a 4th TWICE and Zadorov for a 3rd, why didn't the Jets make those trades? Neither of those guys had trade protection so that excuse doesn't hold water. They need to trade anything after the 1st round for players that can help now cause their drafting after round one is pretty abysmal and their development track record is getting worse and worse.

Not sure who Richard is. That ain't me bud. I agree it starts at the top and maybe they should've gotten those guys. I 110% disagree that he ever did anything SO bad that you could make a statement like "its stuff that no one should ever do to a teammate". I think you should check your "solid source". No way these young guys would come out and say they still consider him the captain if any stitch of that was remotely true.

Wheeler's son is on my boys hockey team. Maybe your "solid source" thinks he is a poor leader, but I disagree with that. Blake Wheeler is a good human. He stays at games and practices and talks to all of the parents. He is even there well after the games and practices taking pictures, signing autographs. Involved in many sick kid charities in Winnipeg.
29 mai 2023 à 17 h 34

I’ve heard some absolutely terrible things about wheeler as well from sources who I deem as very knowledgeable and close to the situation. Not just about how he treats his teammates but also other people who work within the organization. I’ve also heard a ton of really good things about wheeler and what he does for the community in Winnipeg so can see why there are people who support him.

Culture has been a major issue in this team for years. Little and Byfuglien were the only reason why this team was held together. Losing them crippled the ability to keep the dressing room together. Again these are things I’ve heard from what I deem to be credible sources. Not to mention that Kevin hayes literally came out and said it’s one of the worst locker rooms he has ever been in or heard of….

So tired of the “oh well people have trade protection so we can’t blame Chevy” BS excuse. There are tons of players who are moved without trade protection. Chevy is just too timid as a GM. The guy never does anything unless he is absolutely forced to do it. I mean Chris Johnston came out and said that he believes the organization doesn’t even know what direction they will go in… Chevy has been incredibly reactive as a GM and it’s gotten to the point where the players hold all the leverage and dictate the direction of the team. Just an absolutely pathetic organization. It starts from their owner who can’t keep his hands out of the day to day operations of the team. Not to mention the absolutely idiotic “premium season ticket member lounge” they just announced. Talk about being absolutely tone deaf. People already don’t want to spend money to see the product, now you’re asking for more $ from your season ticket holders to access a lounge where they have to pay even more for food and drinks….

I could go on and on about how this organization is a dumpster fire but honestly I’m at the point where I just don’t give a F as a fan until they start doing something to change their on ice product. Genuinely will not watch a single game next year if they keep things the same. I know a lot of people who opted out of their season tickets for next year and think that trend will continue.
29 mai 2023 à 17 h 36
Not sure who Richard is. That ain't me bud. I agree it starts at the top and maybe they should've gotten those guys. I 110% disagree that he ever did anything SO bad that you could make a statement like "its stuff that no one should ever do to a teammate". I think you should check your "solid source". No way these young guys would come out and say they still consider him the captain if any stitch of that was remotely true.

Wheeler's son is on my boys hockey team. Maybe your "solid source" thinks he is a poor leader, but I disagree with that. Blake Wheeler is a good human. He stays at games and practices and talks to all of the parents. He is even there well after the games and practices taking pictures, signing autographs. Involved in many sick kid charities in Winnipeg.

Richard is another term for male parts, just thought I’d point that out since it was missed.

Also yes agree Blake has done a lot of good things for the community. But I, like the original comment have heard a ton of awful things about wheeler from people who I know are close to the situation and have knowledge on it.
29 mai 2023 à 17 h 48
Richard is another term for male parts, just thought I’d point that out since it was missed.

Also yes agree Blake has done a lot of good things for the community. But I, like the original comment have heard a ton of awful things about wheeler from people who I know are close to the situation and have knowledge on it.

I get the reference, just don't know why he would need to throw that in a civil discussion.
29 mai 2023 à 17 h 53
I’ve heard some absolutely terrible things about wheeler as well from sources who I deem as very knowledgeable and close to the situation. Not just about how he treats his teammates but also other people who work within the organization. I’ve also heard a ton of really good things about wheeler and what he does for the community in Winnipeg so can see why there are people who support him.

Culture has been a major issue in this team for years. Little and Byfuglien were the only reason why this team was held together. Losing them crippled the ability to keep the dressing room together. Again these are things I’ve heard from what I deem to be credible sources. Not to mention that Kevin hayes literally came out and said it’s one of the worst locker rooms he has ever been in or heard of….

So tired of the “oh well people have trade protection so we can’t blame Chevy” BS excuse. There are tons of players who are moved without trade protection. Chevy is just too timid as a GM. The guy never does anything unless he is absolutely forced to do it. I mean Chris Johnston came out and said that he believes the organization doesn’t even know what direction they will go in… Chevy has been incredibly reactive as a GM and it’s gotten to the point where the players hold all the leverage and dictate the direction of the team. Just an absolutely pathetic organization. It starts from their owner who can’t keep his hands out of the day to day operations of the team. Not to mention the absolutely idiotic “premium season ticket member lounge” they just announced. Talk about being absolutely tone deaf. People already don’t want to spend money to see the product, now you’re asking for more $ from your season ticket holders to access a lounge where they have to pay even more for food and drinks….

I could go on and on about how this organization is a dumpster fire but honestly I’m at the point where I just don’t give a F as a fan until they start doing something to change their on ice product. Genuinely will not watch a single game next year if they keep things the same. I know a lot of people who opted out of their season tickets for next year and think that trend will continue.

Honestly, if any of these sources are true. Then the whole team needs to be gone. From the bottom, every player and office staff because they all 100% support him and that means they are all part of the problem.

Let me be clear though. I have no problem with them trading any player on the team. As long as they get back an acceptable amount back. Not trade them because fans are whining and threatening not to by tickets. I am a season ticket holder. In the new Bud zone, and I will continue to by tickets whether they are first or last because I am a fan, not a fair weather fan. I will not bail on this team under any circumstances and then pretend to be their biggest fan if one day they make a big run. I was also a season ticket holder for the Bombers since I was 10 years old. I went 29 years without a championship and never once complained when they were absolutely dreadful.
MisstheWhalers, tsyls et Wpgman a aimé ceci.
29 mai 2023 à 18 h 12
MisstheWhalers
I get the reference, just don't know why he would need to throw that in a civil discussion.

I was referring to it meaning I wasn't trying to be one.. lol
29 mai 2023 à 18 h 39
MisstheWhalers
He had 13 goals on the season and 36 points along with 4 goals in 5 playoff games while playing a shutdown role on the 3rd line? are we scouting just on points these days because that's a great way to build a roster!

If they scouted just on points they probably wouldn't be scraping into the playoffs, the Jets claim Kuhlman from Seattle while the Kraken claim Tolvanen, points aren't everything but better teams typically have more players with better point totals/% then worse teams do.

Lowry had a good season by his standards, finally broke the 30 point plateau, too bad his wingers are as productive as 4th liners.

Poor scouting and Chevys inactivity really add to this teams struggles.
29 mai 2023 à 18 h 43
Honestly, if any of these sources are true. Then the whole team needs to be gone. From the bottom, every player and office staff because they all 100% support him and that means they are all part of the problem.

Let me be clear though. I have no problem with them trading any player on the team. As long as they get back an acceptable amount back. Not trade them because fans are whining and threatening not to by tickets. I am a season ticket holder. In the new Bud zone, and I will continue to by tickets whether they are first or last because I am a fan, not a fair weather fan. I will not bail on this team under any circumstances and then pretend to be their biggest fan if one day they make a big run. I was also a season ticket holder for the Bombers since I was 10 years old. I went 29 years without a championship and never once complained when they were absolutely dreadful.

Team needs a complete cultural reset. That’s the truth.

Also, I agree I’m all for supporting a team regardless of whether or not they suck. I just can’t stand supporting a team that continues to show how tone deaf they are. They don’t do a very good job of showing that they care about what fans think. The team doesn’t even know what direction they’re going in. That is what I can’t support, an organization that has no direction and doesn’t give a sh*t about their fans.
29 mai 2023 à 21 h 2
Wpgman
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 452
"Lowry had a good season by his standards, finally broke the 30 point plateau, too bad his wingers are as productive as 4th liners."

and when one of the top 6 got hurt, he actually got 4th liners(or AHLers) on his line.
29 mai 2023 à 21 h 45
MisstheWhalers
Quoting: Wpgman
"Lowry had a good season by his standards, finally broke the 30 point plateau, too bad his wingers are as productive as 4th liners."

and when one of the top 6 got hurt, he actually got 4th liners(or AHLers) on his line.

Wait, who are we referring to exactly?.. 🤔... lol 😆

I mean if you were to survey Jets fans most would say Barron and Appleton are great and aren't a problem, personally I don't see either as being any better then 4th liners.
Offseasonfantasyy a aimé ceci.
29 mai 2023 à 22 h 18
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 506
Nix the Lowry part, we want to keep Cederqvist.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage