28 mai 2023 à 17 h 38
and proud of it
Rejoint: févr. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 1,560
Landy Rentals
28 mai 2023 à 17 h 48
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 17,291
I don’t see Hayes or Nylander happening, Drouin and Barbashev could be some good FA pickups if they’re cheap-ish
28 mai 2023 à 22 h 34
Rejoint: juin 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 906
Quoting: A_Habs_fan
I don’t see Hayes or Nylander happening, Drouin and Barbashev could be some good FA pickups if they’re cheap-ish

Agree on Hayes and Nylander.

If Killorn would do a one-year (high AAV) deal then I would be more in favor of him. Zucker possibly also.

Drouin or Athanasiou would be cheap "offensive" options; but they are horrific defensive liabilities. If we knew we had Nooch coming back then I'd be more open to leaning in to the offensive-only guys in our top 6.

Barbashev is not going to be cheap based on past regular season and playoff impact. He will command more than JTC does in free-agency.

Pierre Engvall would be a sneaky good pickup I would like to see us pursue of he can come in below $3 mil AAV.

I would be very interested in one-year of Erik Haula if we are forced to stay on the "cheap veteran" track.
M96N29 a aimé ceci.
30 mai 2023 à 13 h 25
Rejoint: mai 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 673
Quoting: HockeyScotty
Agree on Hayes and Nylander.

If Killorn would do a one-year (high AAV) deal then I would be more in favor of him. Zucker possibly also.

Drouin or Athanasiou would be cheap "offensive" options; but they are horrific defensive liabilities. If we knew we had Nooch coming back then I'd be more open to leaning in to the offensive-only guys in our top 6.

Barbashev is not going to be cheap based on past regular season and playoff impact. He will command more than JTC does in free-agency.

Pierre Engvall would be a sneaky good pickup I would like to see us pursue of he can come in below $3 mil AAV.

I would be very interested in one-year of Erik Haula if we are forced to stay on the "cheap veteran" track.

I like Barbashev. If he's at $4m, then get him. Haula or Fast would be good a good pickup.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage