Date de création initiale: 15 mai 2023
Publié: 15 mai 2023
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
16 302 229 $
14 201 487 $
Offres hostiles
Le salaire annuel moyen (AAV) de l'offre hostile est calculé en divisant la valeur totale du contrat par: 1. La durée totale du contrat, ou 2. Cinq ans
JOUEURAAVCOMPENSATION
Miller, K'Andre6 302 229 $
Choix de 1e ronde en 2024
Choix de 3e ronde en 2024
Lafrenière, Alexis4 201 487 $
Choix de 2e ronde en 2024
Transactions
VAN
  1. Choix de 2e ronde en 2024 (VAN)
CHI
  1. Choix de 4e ronde en 2023 (NYR)
  2. Choix de 2e ronde en 2025 (VAN)
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de TOR
Logo de VAN
Logo de DET
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de NJD
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
1982 500 000 $79 162 466 $850 000 $850 000 $3 337 534 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Canucks de Vancouver
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
7 350 000 $7 350 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
6 650 000 $6 650 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
775 000 $775 000 $
AG
UFA - 2
8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
C, AG, AD
NMC
UFA - 7
4 950 000 $4 950 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 3
4 201 487 $4 201 487 $
AG, AD
RFA - 2
883 750 $883 750 $
C
RFA - 1
4 150 000 $4 150 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
825 000 $825 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AD, AG
RFA - 1
762 500 $762 500 $
C
UFA - 1
762 500 $762 500 $
AD, C
RFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
7 850 000 $7 850 000 $
DG
UFA - 4
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
UFA - 3
775 000 $775 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
4 400 000 $4 400 000 $
DD
RFA - 1
6 302 229 $6 302 229 $
DG
RFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
15 mai 2023 à 21 h 36
Bedard23
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,469
Yes
15 mai 2023 à 21 h 38
Mods have power egos
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,278
It would be funny because you would be able to afford them the next season or you pay them and lose petty lol
Fox_Czar_Cup a aimé ceci.
15 mai 2023 à 21 h 39
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 22,629
Never mind there Rangers cap, where the cap for the Canucks?
Fox_Czar_Cup a aimé ceci.
15 mai 2023 à 21 h 56
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 221
Quoting: NYRxLundqvist
It would be funny because you would be able to afford them the next season or you pay them and lose petty lol

Quoting: palhal
Never mind there Rangers cap, where the cap for the Canucks?

i mean obviously wouldnt do both i didnt even try to build a team around both of themlol. just the max picks id give for either
15 mai 2023 à 22 h 23
Exhausted Ranger Fan
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 451
yea lol
15 mai 2023 à 22 h 39
Rejoint: févr. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 1,451
Good luck with the childish offer sheet threats.
BenningTruther et Fox_Czar_Cup a aimé ceci.
16 mai 2023 à 6 h 32
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 10,382
Quoting: Onlyfairtrades1
Good luck with the childish offer sheet threats.

tears of joy tears of joy lmao. You're hilarious. Using the same exact insult on every person that proposes an offer sheet.
16 mai 2023 à 10 h 42
Quoting: Garak
tears of joy tears of joy lmao. You're hilarious. Using the same exact insult on every person that proposes an offer sheet.

Why is the truth an insult?
16 mai 2023 à 12 h 3
Why is the truth an insult?

Because it isn't the truth. It's not personal, it's not a threat, and it's not childish. It's just a possibility, but you take it so personally. So, what is funny to me is how in denial you are, and how insecure you are about it that you feel threatened, incessantly resorting to insults calling everyone children just because they recognize that the Rangers might not be able to match an offer sheet. You just need to accept the reality of their cap situation and hope they can figure it out. Or maybe make a valid argument about how it isn't an issue and why the Rangers will be able to handle it. lol
16 mai 2023 à 12 h 53
Because it isn't the truth. It's not personal, it's not a threat, and it's not childish. It's just a possibility, but you take it so personally. So, what is funny to me is how in denial you are, and how insecure you are about it that you feel threatened, incessantly resorting to insults calling everyone children just because they recognize that the Rangers might not be able to match an offer sheet. You just need to accept the reality of their cap situation and hope they can figure it out. Or maybe make a valid argument about how it isn't an issue and why the Rangers will be able to handle it. lol

Well we disagree don't we. IMO it is just a childish threat made by unhappy, sad fans who get upset that Ranger fans won't agree to nonsense trades for their players. You don't agree, that's fine, but who really cares?
Garak a aimé ceci.
16 mai 2023 à 14 h 54
Well we disagree don't we. IMO it is just a childish threat made by unhappy, sad fans who get upset that Ranger fans won't agree to nonsense trades for their players. You don't agree, that's fine, but who really cares?

Fair enough. I just don't know why you get so worked up about it. When this many people see it as an option, it must be realistic. So come up with solutions. Like, maybe Drury successfully moves Trouba and/or Panarin and is able to sign both Laf and Miller no problem. Then we have to consider realistically what are Trouba or Panarin worth, and accept that you might have to take a hit on the return for them in order to keep your young players around. Which I think should be a no brainer. Either way, solutions usually work out better in these forums than insults do.
16 mai 2023 à 15 h 27
Fair enough. I just don't know why you get so worked up about it. When this many people see it as an option, it must be realistic. So come up with solutions. Like, maybe Drury successfully moves Trouba and/or Panarin and is able to sign both Laf and Miller no problem. Then we have to consider realistically what are Trouba or Panarin worth, and accept that you might have to take a hit on the return for them in order to keep your young players around. Which I think should be a no brainer. Either way, solutions usually work out better in these forums than insults do.

Because posters here think it's realistic means it's actually realistic? LOL. Come on, 95% of what is posted here is pure nonsense and fantasy. In the last 38 years I believe there have been 38 offer sheets and only 3 have been successful I think, so how how if Laffy getting an offer sheet realistic? Jeff Gorton said when he was the Ranger GM going through a rebuild with a ton of cap room that he doesn't believe in offer sheets and never issued one, so how is the Habs (run by Gorton) giving Laffy an offer sheet realistic? It is possible, but in not very probable at all, so it's not very realistic. But, because Ranger fans say no thanks to the non stop ridicules Laffy trades posted by Hab fans (and others), the offer sheet threats then come out. How is that not a childish reaction to a no thanks to your bad trade offer? It's what a spoiled 8 year old boy would say. So that is why it is a childish post by sad and unhappy fans that don't get exactly what they want.
16 mai 2023 à 15 h 37
Because posters here think it's realistic means it's actually realistic? LOL. Come on, 95% of what is posted here is pure nonsense and fantasy. In the last 38 years I believe there have been 38 offer sheets and only 3 have been successful I think, so how how if Laffy getting an offer sheet realistic? Jeff Gorton said when he was the Ranger GM going through a rebuild with a ton of cap room that he doesn't believe in offer sheets and never issued one, so how is the Habs (run by Gorton) giving Laffy an offer sheet realistic? It is possible, but in not very probable at all, so it's not very realistic. But, because Ranger fans say no thanks to the non stop ridicules Laffy trades posted by Hab fans (and others), the offer sheet threats then come out. How is that not a childish reaction to a no thanks to your bad trade offer? It's what a spoiled 8 year old boy would say. So that is why it is a childish post by sad and unhappy fans that don't get exactly what they want.

What makes it realistic is that it is possible, and it is possible because the rules say so. Also, between the Rangers cap situation and what Miller and Laf could easily command if they so choose, it is the perfect storm for one to happen successfully. Also, everyone knows most MTL fans are annoying. I just ignore them most of the time. It's easier than getting all worked up about it.
16 mai 2023 à 15 h 49
What makes it realistic is that it is possible, and it is possible because the rules say so. Also, between the Rangers cap situation and what Miller and Laf could easily command if they so choose, it is the perfect storm for one to happen successfully. Also, everyone knows most MTL fans are annoying. I just ignore them most of the time. It's easier than getting all worked up about it.

Posting comments isn't getting worked up, it's communication. And just because something is possible doesn't make it realistic. It's possible to win super lotto but is it realistic to think you are going to win? The answer is no. Offer sheets are not realistic.
16 mai 2023 à 20 h 30
Démarrer sujet

i am vancouver no montreal. you litterally said yourself 95% of the stuff on here is nonsense and the title of the team is literally asking the question if NYR can match...

and how are offersheets not realistic when they have been happening almost every year/second year (regardless if they work) also a flat cap world absolutly increases the odds of a team weaponizing cap space
Garak a aimé ceci.
17 mai 2023 à 6 h 9
Posting comments isn't getting worked up, it's communication. And just because something is possible doesn't make it realistic. It's possible to win super lotto but is it realistic to think you are going to win? The answer is no. Offer sheets are not realistic.

What you did is not communication, it was an angry insult with nothing constructive or informative about it. The lotto is created to intentionally have astronomical odds, and is COMPLETELY different and incomparable. Offer sheets are realistic. Just because they aren't successful often doesn't mean they can't happen. The biggest reason they don't happen often is because GM's don't want to tick each other off. To say it is unlikely to happen is one thing, but to say it isn't realistic or can't happen, is just ignorance and denial.
17 mai 2023 à 11 h 49
What you did is not communication, it was an angry insult with nothing constructive or informative about it. The lotto is created to intentionally have astronomical odds, and is COMPLETELY different and incomparable. Offer sheets are realistic. Just because they aren't successful often doesn't mean they can't happen. The biggest reason they don't happen often is because GM's don't want to tick each other off. To say it is unlikely to happen is one thing, but to say it isn't realistic or can't happen, is just ignorance and denial.

To say I said it can't happen is just ignorance and denial. I said they are very rare and unrealistic. READ. And you're also totally wrong about communication. Just because you don't like or agree with what I said, doesn't make it an insult. It's simply the truth. Maybe you shouldn't get so worked up over things you disagree with?
17 mai 2023 à 14 h 38
Démarrer sujet
To say I said it can't happen is just ignorance and denial. I said they are very rare and unrealistic. READ. And you're also totally wrong about communication. Just because you don't like or agree with what I said, doesn't make it an insult. It's simply the truth. Maybe you shouldn't get so worked up over things you disagree with?

u litterally called offersheets "childish threats" get over urself
Garak a aimé ceci.
17 mai 2023 à 15 h 27
Quoting: BenningTruther
u litterally called offersheets "childish threats" get over urself

I would say the same of you, someone that engages in childish offer sheets.
17 mai 2023 à 15 h 48

What about an offer sheet is inherently childish?
17 mai 2023 à 16 h 18

If offer sheets are so inherently childish, then why are they something that is allowed under the rules of the CBA?

They are there to keep teams honest and protect the players. The idea is, if a team cannot pay a player what they are worth, then players should have the freedom to explore other options. There is nothing inherently childish about exploring all possibilities and recognizing opportunities to add good players to your roster. Just because you are threatened by it, doesn't mean it is childish. And, yes, being dismissive of someones proposal by calling it "childish", by definition, is an insult. That isn't just me "disagreeing with you".
17 mai 2023 à 16 h 56
Démarrer sujet

ya on a hockey website made for speculation and coversation....
17 mai 2023 à 20 h 14
If offer sheets are so inherently childish, then why are they something that is allowed under the rules of the CBA?

They are there to keep teams honest and protect the players. The idea is, if a team cannot pay a player what they are worth, then players should have the freedom to explore other options. There is nothing inherently childish about exploring all possibilities and recognizing opportunities to add good players to your roster. Just because you are threatened by it, doesn't mean it is childish. And, yes, being dismissive of someones proposal by calling it "childish", by definition, is an insult. That isn't just me "disagreeing with you".

LOL. Ok, have fun with your adult offer sheet threats.
17 mai 2023 à 20 h 14
Quoting: BenningTruther
ya on a hockey website made for speculation and coversation....

Great, good luck with them.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage