Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
1483 500 000 $57 016 842 $0 $0 $26 483 158 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
8 700 000 $8 700 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 2
5 125 000 $5 125 000 $
AD, AG
NMC
UFA - 5
6 100 000 $6 100 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 3
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 5
Logo de Red Wings de Detroit
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
3 125 000 $3 125 000 $
AD, C
NMC
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
4 025 175 $4 025 175 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
6 100 000 $6 100 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 5
825 000 $825 000 $
DG
RFA - 1
1 800 000 $1 800 000 $
G
UFA - 1
Logo de Red Wings de Detroit
4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
800 000 $800 000 $
DD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
23 avr. 2023 à 11 h 34
spoiled penguins fan
Rejoint: mai 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,487
Both teams decline, more-so Detroit but this is garbage for both sides
aedoran a aimé ceci.
23 avr. 2023 à 11 h 45
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 426
Quoting: Pensman69
Both teams decline, more-so Detroit but this is garbage for both sides

Fair enough. I see a lot of posts on here trying to get rid of Granlund, but I think he'll be better next season. If they re-sign Zucker, put Granlund on the opposite wing. Those two helped a 32 year old Staal score 42 goals.
Pensman69 a aimé ceci.
23 avr. 2023 à 11 h 56
Joe
Rejoint: nov. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 5,566
Quickest Red Wings decline in history.
tonyhzs et aedoran a aimé ceci.
23 avr. 2023 à 12 h 30
Banni
Rejoint: juin 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 846
Quoting: JoeROFLCOPTER
Quickest Red Wings decline in history.

So you're saying Detroit doesn't want to add 11 million to the cap on two below average players? Chiarot is not as good as Petry, but the cap hit is lower than both players coming back. Granlund is at 5 million for another 2 years, like Petry at over 6 for 2 years.

Detroit can handle 1 bad 4.75 million contract for 3 years. It won't be hard to move if it becomes troublesome. Worst case he gets put in the minors for the last year if he can't be traded. A better scenario is if he is the 7th D , albeit way overpaid. His contract expires just as Edvinsson will need a raise.
JoeROFLCOPTER et aedoran a aimé ceci.
23 avr. 2023 à 12 h 32
Joe
Quoting: tonyhzs
So you're saying Detroit doesn't want to add 11 million to the cap on two below average players? Chiarot is not as good as Petry, but the cap hit is lower than both players coming back. Granlund is at 5 million for another 2 years, like Petry at over 6 for 2 years.

Detroit can handle 1 bad 4.75 million contract for 3 years. It won't be hard to move if it becomes troublesome. Worst case he gets put in the minors for the last year if he can't be traded. A better scenario is if he is the 7th D , albeit way overpaid. His contract expires just as Edvinsson will need a raise.

I don't know how this trade was thought of but man a 1st and a 2nd better come back our way for this ****
tonyhzs et aedoran a aimé ceci.
23 avr. 2023 à 12 h 49
Rejoint: oct. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 241

Also: We lose Chiarot and we are the softest team in the league. Chiarot is not here to be a Elite defenseman, but we need good leaders on a young team. I think his stats can certainly be better, but the eye test...I dunno, I think he's a lot more important than the stats would indicate, and Lalonde seems to agree.
tonyhzs, JoeROFLCOPTER et aedoran a aimé ceci.
23 avr. 2023 à 12 h 58
Démarrer sujet

I don't know how this trade was thought of but man a 1st and a 2nd better come back our way for this ****

I can understand disliking the trade after seeing people on here making posts "dumping" Petry, but that's not something a good front office would do. Ignore those, he still has value. The only hinderance to a trade is his $6.25M cap hit after COVID limiting cap increases. Petry is quite a bit better than Chiarot and Detroit seems like they're in need of an RD2 after moving Hronek. The $4M added to Detroit's cap from this trade seems pretty inconsequential to a team that likely won't be all that much above the cap floor, assuming Yzerman isn't planning on making a big splash with trades or on UFAs.
23 avr. 2023 à 12 h 59
Banni
Quoting: Kyriakos_Grizzly
Also: We lose Chiarot and we are the softest team in the league. Chiarot is not here to be a Elite defenseman, but we need good leaders on a young team. I think his stats can certainly be better, but the eye test...I dunno, I think he's a lot more important than the stats would indicate, and Lalonde seems to agree.

I agree with this post. Same with Copp and Perron. Larkin mentioned how the team needs to get tougher, that they got pushed around. You don't get tougher giving up your toughest D. It's why I am ok with overpaying him as a 7th D for the last couple years...there will always be injuries. He isn't awful, but he certainly belongs on the 3rd pair.
23 avr. 2023 à 13 h 4
Joe
Quoting: FloppyBiscuit
I can understand disliking the trade after seeing people on here making posts "dumping" Petry, but that's not something a good front office would do. Ignore those, he still has value. The only hinderance to a trade is his $6.25M cap hit after COVID limiting cap increases. Petry is quite a bit better than Chiarot and Detroit seems like they're in need of an RD2 after moving Hronek. The $4M added to Detroit's cap from this trade seems pretty inconsequential to a team that likely won't be all that much above the cap floor, assuming Yzerman isn't planning on making a big splash with trades or on UFAs.

I understand that Red Wings need a RHD; but a 35 y/o isn't the answer. He's a bridge defenseman at best.
aedoran a aimé ceci.
23 avr. 2023 à 13 h 6
Joe

Only way Petry to DET makes sense is if it's a package that includes the Penguin's 1st this year so we also get his replacement.

Also Granlund is atrocious. Just because we have the space to pick his contract up doesn't mean we should. Hard pass.
tonyhzs a aimé ceci.
23 avr. 2023 à 13 h 9
Démarrer sujet
I understand that Red Wings need a RHD; but a 35 y/o isn't the answer. He's a bridge defenseman at best.

Sure, him being a bridge is kind of the point while prospects develop. What is Detroit really losing in value in the trade? A soon to be UFA winger and an overpaid bottom pairing defenseman?
I do understand other commenters point about Chiarot providing some needed physicality, though. That is an important part of the game.
aedoran et MisstheWhalers a aimé ceci.
23 avr. 2023 à 13 h 12
Joe
Sure, him being a bridge is kind of the point while prospects develop. What is Detroit really losing in value in the trade? A soon to be UFA winger and an overpaid bottom pairing defenseman?
I do understand other commenters point about Chiarot providing some needed physicality, though. That is an important part of the game.

Kubalik can (and probably will) be dealt at/near the TDL. Even if it's for a 3rd, it's still better than Granlund.
FloppyBiscuit, aedoran et tonyhzs a aimé ceci.
23 avr. 2023 à 13 h 18
Joe

I think it's important to recognize that this Red Wings team isn't going to be a playoff team next year. We don't need to try and sacrifice a little to get closer because we're not going to.

We desperately need a RHD, but one that will be with us when we're competing. There is a 75% chance we draft that 2RD of our future in '23, but if we wanted a bridge defenseman we could literally go and lookout for any cheap RHD in FA.
aedoran a aimé ceci.
23 avr. 2023 à 13 h 19
Démarrer sujet
Kubalik can (and probably will) be dealt at/near the TDL. Even if it's for a 3rd, it's still better than Granlund.

I agree with that. Keep Kubalik in the top-6 to keep his point totals up and I could see a team sending a 2nd for him at the deadline, maybe more.
aedoran a aimé ceci.
23 avr. 2023 à 13 h 19
Joe
I agree with that. Keep Kubalik in the top-6 to keep his point totals up and I could see a team sending a 2nd for him at the deadline, maybe more.

Especially with retention.
aedoran a aimé ceci.
23 avr. 2023 à 13 h 48
Banni

That is optimism, but not terribly unreasonable. The part where you lost me is playing him in the top 6. He is terrible in the top 6. He needs to be sheltered playing the 2nd Pp unit and 4th line minutes against the other teams' 4th line.
23 avr. 2023 à 14 h 9
Démarrer sujet
That is optimism, but not terribly unreasonable. The part where you lost me is playing him in the top 6. He is terrible in the top 6. He needs to be sheltered playing the 2nd Pp unit and 4th line minutes against the other teams' 4th line.

What do you expect Detroit's top-6 to look like next season? I'm not too familiar but I would guess it will include Larkin, Raymond, and Perron, then possibly Copp and Kasper, but who fills the last spot?
23 avr. 2023 à 16 h 16
Banni
What do you expect Detroit's top-6 to look like next season? I'm not too familiar but I would guess it will include Larkin, Raymond, and Perron, then possibly Copp and Kasper, but who fills the last spot?

Actually a top line of Larkin Raymond and Rasmussen is pretty dang solid. Rasmussen has done nothing but get better every year to the point that losing him to injury cost tbe team a lot of points in the standings. He is better as a LW than center.

The 2nd line is Copp and probably Perron and Fabbri. If Fabbri can stay healthy that is. This is where losing Bertuzzi really hurts. Detroit lost over 80 man games between Bertuzzi and Fabbri, and if they were both healthy all season, Detroit probably gets another 5-10 points in the standings. In all honesty though, as long as Bergrren takes a step forward, the 2nd line should be Copp and Bergrren with Kasper or Perron or Fabbri. I'd also say Chiasson might see some time there too, as he has some snarl in his game. Copp gets a lot of flak, and yes more goals were expected from him, but most of his assists were primary as a defensively deployed center and he did it with a revolving door of wingers.

The 3rd line by season's end hopefully has Mazur, who looks very promising. I highly doubt Lombardi gets any games in the NHL next year, but he took a MASSIVE leap forward this season and tore up the OHL for 100 points and was top 5 in scoring. He sort of came out of nowhere.

The real challenge for the Wings is filling the 2nd pair RD, and the team desperately needs a goal scorer (Vrana was supposed to be that guy) who isn't a liability defensively or is so good he can outscore his defensive lapses like prime Patrick Kane. The team next year should be a 1st round exit or a just missed by a point type team.
23 avr. 2023 à 16 h 38
Démarrer sujet
Actually a top line of Larkin Raymond and Rasmussen is pretty dang solid. Rasmussen has done nothing but get better every year to the point that losing him to injury cost tbe team a lot of points in the standings. He is better as a LW than center.

The 2nd line is Copp and probably Perron and Fabbri. If Fabbri can stay healthy that is. This is where losing Bertuzzi really hurts. Detroit lost over 80 man games between Bertuzzi and Fabbri, and if they were both healthy all season, Detroit probably gets another 5-10 points in the standings. In all honesty though, as long as Bergrren takes a step forward, the 2nd line should be Copp and Bergrren with Kasper or Perron or Fabbri. I'd also say Chiasson might see some time there too, as he has some snarl in his game. Copp gets a lot of flak, and yes more goals were expected from him, but most of his assists were primary as a defensively deployed center and he did it with a revolving door of wingers.

The 3rd line by season's end hopefully has Mazur, who looks very promising. I highly doubt Lombardi gets any games in the NHL next year, but he took a MASSIVE leap forward this season and tore up the OHL for 100 points and was top 5 in scoring. He sort of came out of nowhere.

The real challenge for the Wings is filling the 2nd pair RD, and the team desperately needs a goal scorer (Vrana was supposed to be that guy) who isn't a liability defensively or is so good he can outscore his defensive lapses like prime Patrick Kane. The team next year should be a 1st round exit or a just missed by a point type team.

Makes sense. I like Fabbri's game, but dude seems like he's perennially injured. I like Mazur too, he was great for the Pioneers, but I feel like they should let him adjust with a full year in Grand Rapids, with a callup maybe happening depending on playoff positioning. And that was my one question mark as someone who doesn't follow Detroit too closely -- if Berggren is ready for a bigger role.

Also, I will say, it may seem like Detroit overpaid for Copp a little bit, but defensively sound middle six forwards still provide a lot for a team. Minnesota fans (me included) love Eriksson Ek for this.

Your comments have made me curious how Yzerman will approach the offseason; a few good UFA pickups could probably make the Wings a playoff caliber team, but it may be better to wait another year so prospects can develop before spending big.
23 avr. 2023 à 16 h 58
Banni
Makes sense. I like Fabbri's game, but dude seems like he's perennially injured. I like Mazur too, he was great for the Pioneers, but I feel like they should let him adjust with a full year in Grand Rapids, with a callup maybe happening depending on playoff positioning. And that was my one question mark as someone who doesn't follow Detroit too closely -- if Berggren is ready for a bigger role.

Also, I will say, it may seem like Detroit overpaid for Copp a little bit, but defensively sound middle six forwards still provide a lot for a team. Minnesota fans (me included) love Eriksson Ek for this.

Your comments have made me curious how Yzerman will approach the offseason; a few good UFA pickups could probably make the Wings a playoff caliber team, but it may be better to wait another year so prospects can develop before spending big.

Mazur will for sure start in Grand Rapids, but college players seem to adapt quickly at the AHL level, so I would not be surprised to see a mid season call up.

Copp was a slight overpay by design. When Kasper is ready for 2C in 2 years, Copp gets to go back to doing what he does best as a top 9 plug. He never looks out of place with more talented players, and he elevates less talented players. In 2-3 years, the going rate will be around what Copp makes for that type of player. Yzerman bought up all of Copp's prime years.

The problem this offseason is the UFA market is weak. The most reasonable add is Severson at rd but the term and salary is not good long term. There are no good scoring wingers. It will be interesting what Yzerman does this offseason. He has a lot to work with, and he has patience so it can go a lot of ways.
FloppyBiscuit a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage