SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Repêchage Simulé

Dreaming Habs draft

Dreaming Habs draft

Cuvée de repêchage: 2023
Créé par: ht42
Publié: 19 avr. 2023 à 10 h 8
Gagnants de la loterie:
  1. Logo de Canadiens de MontréalCanadiens de Montréal (5→1)
  2. Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimDucks d'Anaheim (1→2)
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-
2Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-
3Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-
4Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-
5Logo de Sharks de San Jose-
6Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-
7Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-
8Logo de Capitals de Washington-Trade To WSH: Edmundson (50%), pick No 17, pick No 37, pick No 69. To MTL: pick No 8.
9Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-
10Logo de Blues de St-Louis-
11Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-
12Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaLogo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa
13Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-
14Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh-
15Logo de Predators de Nashville-
16Logo de Flames de Calgary-
17Logo de Canadiens de MontréalLogo de Panthers de la Floride
18Logo de Red Wings de DetroitLogo de Islanders de New York
19Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-
20Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
21Logo de Kraken de Seattle-
22Logo de Wild du Minnesota-
23Logo de Blue Jackets de ColumbusLogo de Kings de Los Angeles
24Logo de Blues de St-LouisLogo de Rangers de New York
25Logo de Rangers de New YorkLogo de Stars de Dallas
26Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-
27Logo de Predators de NashvilleLogo de Oilers d'Edmonton
28Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-
29Logo de Blues de St-LouisLogo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
30Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Devils du New Jersey
31Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-
32Logo de Maple Leafs de TorontoLogo de Bruins de Boston
19 avr. 2023 à 10 h 25
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,222
Caps are not trading for Edmundson! Why do MTL think that would ever happen? Not only is Edmundson bad, Caps are set at defense. They aren't trading for defensemen.
19 avr. 2023 à 11 h 59
Joe
Rejoint: nov. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 5,566
Quoting: ClockReads2113
Caps are not trading for Edmundson! Why do MTL think that would ever happen? Not only is Edmundson bad, Caps are set at defense. They aren't trading for defensemen.

If that's what it takes to get 8OA in this draft there'd be at least 10 other teams matching a mid/late first, depth player, and two seconds.
ClockReads2113 a aimé ceci.
19 avr. 2023 à 22 h 49
Rejoint: mars 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,027
Quoting: ClockReads2113

Quoting: JoeROFLCOPTER
If that's what it takes to get 8OA in this draft there'd be at least 10 other teams matching a mid/late first, depth player, and two seconds.

Last year, SJ traded 11 for 27, 34 and 48. WSH would get 17, 37 and 69 for 8. I don't think they do it, but value wise it's close enough. Edmundson wouldn't hold much value.
19 avr. 2023 à 23 h 5
Joe
Quoting: LIRIK
Last year, SJ traded 11 for 27, 34 and 48. WSH would get 17, 37 and 69 for 8. I don't think they do it, but value wise it's close enough. Edmundson wouldn't hold much value.

Different draft. Different pool.
20 avr. 2023 à 0 h 28
Quoting: JoeROFLCOPTER
Different draft. Different pool.

Fun fact, Bystedt, the player SJ drafted at 27 had a really good season in the SHL, while Geekie, the 11th pick AZ traded up for, had a meh season playing with Benson.

I don't think trading down would have a different value in 2023. If Canucks were to trade down their 2023 11th pick, they'd probably get a similar return to SJ in 2022.

I don't see WSH trading down, but if they don't like players available at 8 and think they can still get a good player at 17, they could consider adding 37 and 69.
20 avr. 2023 à 8 h 37
Joe
Fun fact, Bystedt, the player SJ drafted at 27 had a really good season in the SHL, while Geekie, the 11th pick AZ traded up for, had a meh season playing with Benson.

I don't think trading down would have a different value in 2023. If Canucks were to trade down their 2023 11th pick, they'd probably get a similar return to SJ in 2022.

I don't see WSH trading down, but if they don't like players available at 8 and think they can still get a good player at 17, they could consider adding 37 and 69.

That's unexpected. But whatever. I personally think 8OA in this draft equates to top 5 in 2022
24 avr. 2023 à 22 h 42
Casual Fan
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 207

Man for all the crap you’re trying to sell this is especially rich.

Bystedt “had a really good season” as the 8th leading scorer on his team in an inferior league.

Meanwhile Geekie “had a meh season” at over a Point-Per-Game in the WHL.

Are you always this full of crap? Also suggesting that it won’t cost more to move into the Top 10 of this draft compared to last year is simple fallacy. Basically every draft pundit ever is convinced this draft is one of the best drafts in years.

There is no chance Washington takes any offer, especially that in the OP, for what is, currently, a Lottery Pick.
24 avr. 2023 à 23 h 3
Quoting: Kuzbackov
Man for all the crap you’re trying to sell this is especially rich.

Bystedt “had a really good season” as the 8th leading scorer on his team in an inferior league.

Meanwhile Geekie “had a meh season” at over a Point-Per-Game in the WHL.

Are you always this full of crap? Also suggesting that it won’t cost more to move into the Top 10 of this draft compared to last year is simple fallacy. Basically every draft pundit ever is convinced this draft is one of the best drafts in years.

There is no chance Washington takes any offer, especially that in the OP, for what is, currently, a Lottery Pick.

Thanks for calling me "full of crap". You don't know me, so all it shows is how well your mother raised you.

Geekie point production is the same as his D-1 season. He didn't even take a step even though he's playing against childs with Benson on his wing this year.

Meanwhile, Bystedt played a full season in the SHL where he tripled his production in a man league. Bystedt could be the steal of the draft if he keeps growing.

And as i said in another comment, if the 2023 8th overall is worth more in 2023 than 2022, it's the same for the 2023 17th, 37th and 69th.
30 avr. 2023 à 19 h 12
Casual Fan
Thanks for calling me "full of crap". You don't know me, so all it shows is how well your mother raised you.

Geekie point production is the same as his D-1 season. He didn't even take a step even though he's playing against childs with Benson on his wing this year.

Meanwhile, Bystedt played a full season in the SHL where he tripled his production in a man league. Bystedt could be the steal of the draft if he keeps growing.

And as i said in another comment, if the 2023 8th overall is worth more in 2023 than 2022, it's the same for the 2023 17th, 37th and 69th.

An old veteran like Edmundson has basically no value to Washington in a discussion for a Lottery pick. Considering where they have finished this season and last, it’s not questionable Wsh would value a Lottery pick much more highly than 17, 37, and 69.

Habs homer keeps Habs homering.
30 avr. 2023 à 23 h 25
An old veteran like Edmundson has basically no value to Washington in a discussion for a Lottery pick. Considering where they have finished this season and last, it’s not questionable Wsh would value a Lottery pick much more highly than 17, 37, and 69.

Habs homer keeps Habs homering.

Trade happens at the draft so it's not a lottery pick anymore. And if you're so sure a high pick is "much more" valuable, why did SJ trade 11 for 27, 34 and 45 in 2022? 2023 being a better draft is not an excuse because picks coming back would also be 2023. Would WSH do it? I don't know. But value wise, this trade make as much sense as the SJ trade in 2022.

Again, insulting people you don't know only shows how well you were raised. Kids these days...
5 mai 2023 à 0 h 34
Casual Fan
Modifié 5 mai 2023 à 0 h 40
Trade happens at the draft so it's not a lottery pick anymore. And if you're so sure a high pick is "much more" valuable, why did SJ trade 11 for 27, 34 and 45 in 2022? 2023 being a better draft is not an excuse because picks coming back would also be 2023. Would WSH do it? I don't know. But value wise, this trade make as much sense as the SJ trade in 2022.

Again, insulting people you don't know only shows how well you were raised. Kids these days...

Listen, I’m not insulting you I’m educating everyone else on how stupid this take is. If the trade happens on the Draft floor it doesn’t matter if it’s not a Lottery pick any more, Top 10 picks are almost never traded in the modern NHL and when they are the price is much higher than you are suggesting.

As of 2018 only eight (8) trades involving a Top 10 pick had happened in the NHL since the adoption of the Salary Cap (no Top 10 picks have been traded since 2018 for picks alone and the trades that have happened have involved Star Players; Matt Duchene, Erik Karlsson, Alex DeBrincat, Oliver Ekman-Larson, etc. Certainly not Joel Edmundson - LOL).

Top 10 Picks traded Before or At the Draft

No pick as low as the 8th pick (which the Capitals have in 2023) has been traded for any pick worse than 12th overall. And there is a huge difference between 12th and 17th overall. The last time such a trade happened was 2005 and the trade was 8th for 12th+49th+207th. It hasn’t happened since 2005 and it’s certainly not going to happen in THIS Draft.

You don’t have to like it but I’m not going to let you lie about it.
5 mai 2023 à 22 h 5
Listen, I’m not insulting you I’m educating everyone else on how stupid this take is. If the trade happens on the Draft floor it doesn’t matter if it’s not a Lottery pick any more, Top 10 picks are almost never traded in the modern NHL and when they are the price is much higher than you are suggesting.

As of 2018 only eight (8) trades involving a Top 10 pick had happened in the NHL since the adoption of the Salary Cap (no Top 10 picks have been traded since 2018 for picks alone and the trades that have happened have involved Star Players; Matt Duchene, Erik Karlsson, Alex DeBrincat, Oliver Ekman-Larson, etc. Certainly not Joel Edmundson - LOL).

Top 10 Picks traded Before or At the Draft

No pick as low as the 8th pick (which the Capitals have in 2023) has been traded for any pick worse than 12th overall. And there is a huge difference between 12th and 17th overall. The last time such a trade happened was 2005 and the trade was 8th for 12th+49th+207th. It hasn’t happened since 2005 and it’s certainly not going to happen in THIS Draft.

You don’t have to like it but I’m not going to let you lie about it.

Where did i lie?
5 mai 2023 à 23 h 1
Casual Fan
Where did i lie?

You literally said

And if you're so sure a high pick is "much more" valuable, why did SJ trade 11 for 27, 34 and 45 in 2022? But value wise, this trade make as much sense as the SJ trade in 2022.

I showed you that trading for a Top 10 pick does not, in fact, make as much sense as the SJ trade in 2022. That’s outright false. Top 10 picks are almost never traded and when they are they are even less likely to be traded for picks alone. I can promise you that between now and the Draft NO TEAM will trade a Top 10 Pick in the Bedard Draft for anything.

Finally I can assure you the trade as proposed in the OP makes ZERO sense for Washington and they will not do it or anything like it.
5 mai 2023 à 23 h 35
You literally said

I showed you that trading for a Top 10 pick does not, in fact, make as much sense as the SJ trade in 2022. That’s outright false. Top 10 picks are almost never traded and when they are they are even less likely to be traded for picks alone. I can promise you that between now and the Draft NO TEAM will trade a Top 10 Pick in the Bedard Draft for anything.

Finally I can assure you the trade as proposed in the OP makes ZERO sense for Washington and they will not do it or anything like it.

So i'm a liar because i think 27 + 34 + 45 for 11 is value wise close to 17 + 37 + 69 for 8?

Do you even understand that's just me giving my opinion. I'm not even stating false facts. Why would you call me a liar?

At this point, i'm not even going to bother answering to you anymore. You've proven you're just a troll, insulting me and calling me a liar for no reason.
6 mai 2023 à 11 h 10
Casual Fan
So i'm a liar because i think 27 + 34 + 45 for 11 is value wise close to 17 + 37 + 69 for 8?

Do you even understand that's just me giving my opinion. I'm not even stating false facts. Why would you call me a liar?

At this point, i'm not even going to bother answering to you anymore. You've proven you're just a troll, insulting me and calling me a liar for no reason.

You just need to get over it. You said something “makes sense” except that it’s literally never happened before and things that aren’t really very comparable but are the closest comparisons you can make are extremely rare and near non-existent.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage