Logo de CHI
    Logo de DAL
    Logo de CHI
    Logo de CHI
    Logo de NYR
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de CHI
    Logo de CHI
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    2382 500 000 $75 184 290 $0 $0 $7 315 710 $
    Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago
    800 000 $800 000 $
    AG, C
    RFA - 1
    5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
    C, AD
    UFA - 5
    5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
    AD, C, AG
    M-NTC
    UFA - 1
    2 650 000 $2 650 000 $
    C, AG
    UFA - 1
    3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 1
    Logo de Islanders de New York
    5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
    AD, AG, C
    UFA - 1
    1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
    AG, C, AD
    RFA - 2
    950 000 $950 000 $
    C
    RFA - 1
    758 333 $758 333 $
    AD
    RFA - 1
    Logo de Canucks de Vancouver
    762 500 $762 500 $
    AD, C
    RFA - 1
    1 200 000 $1 200 000 $
    C, AD
    UFA - 1
    800 000 $800 000 $
    AD, C
    RFA - 1
    775 000 $775 000 $
    AD
    RFA - 1
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 6
    9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
    DD
    NMC
    UFA - 7
    3 800 000 $3 800 000 $
    G
    M-NTC
    UFA - 1
    Logo de Sabres de Buffalo
    1 850 000 $1 850 000 $
    DG/DD
    RFA - 1
    Logo de Canucks de Vancouver
    6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
    DD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 1
    775 000 $775 000 $
    G
    RFA - 2
    1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 1
    4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
    DD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 1
    Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
    6 875 000 $6 875 000 $
    DD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 1
    Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
    1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    17 avr. 2023 à 12 h 11
    Rejoint: juin 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 10,410
    -The big draw with Phillippe Myers last year was the buyout credit. This year he would not have a buyout credit. I think with him included, it costs more, but for just Seabrook a 4th should be fine.
    -I don't like sending Katchouk in that Bailey dump. But I guess it's fine. He really started to impress me near the end of the season. I would prefer to further explore that and keep him around.
    -Even with Tyler Myers bonus paid, moving out a $6m cap hit is going to be tough. That is probably fine if CHI isn't sending all those pieces back to VAN, but with them included, I don't like it. Not really interested in Studnicka either. But, whatevz.
    OilersMcRockin a aimé ceci.
    17 avr. 2023 à 12 h 20
    OilersMcRockin
    Rejoint: juin 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 79
    I think you have a point in making moves with teams that would most realistically make a deal, the one I just think is maybe optimistic is the Buffalo deal, Buffalo doesn't want to trade for assets, they have cap and so they would like to go out and get a guy this summer, like Graves, so they will avoid trading if possible.

I think the one team you forgot to highlight that the hawks could get the largest "fee" for their services from is the Oilers! The oilers have 2 things they would love to do this summer, 1 being move on from Jack Campbell, but I have a high suspicion that won't happen, and 2nd, but probably the most realistic for the hawks, is brokering an Erik Karlsson trade. I could see the Hawks getting a 1st as payment in such a deal. But we will see!
    17 avr. 2023 à 12 h 24
    Rejoint: déc. 2022
    Mentions "j'aime": 491
    It’s the most realistic Murphy to Buffalo trade I’ve seen im curious as to other Buffalo fans thoughts
    17 avr. 2023 à 12 h 25
    Rejoint: oct. 2022
    Mentions "j'aime": 983
    Yeah we'll keep Myers at 250 k if you bury him it's not worth paying to dump. Seabrook for. a 5 next year
    17 avr. 2023 à 12 h 47
    Démarrer sujet
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,429
    Quoting: Garak
    -The big draw with Phillippe Myers last year was the buyout credit. This year he would not have a buyout credit. I think with him included, it costs more, but for just Seabrook a 4th should be fine.
    -I don't like sending Katchouk in that Bailey dump. But I guess it's fine. He really started to impress me near the end of the season. I would prefer to further explore that and keep him around.
    -Even with Tyler Myers bonus paid, moving out a $6m cap hit is going to be tough. That is probably fine if CHI isn't sending all those pieces back to VAN, but with them included, I don't like it. Not really interested in Studnicka either. But, whatevz.

Buying a 6th round pick for taking Phillippe Meyers is more or less my thoughts on adding that to the Seabs for the Hawk 4th back (I would be happy to leave it at just Seabs for the 4th but kind of think the extra piece make it more likely to happen).

I've seen Vancouver fans willing to move on from Studnicka and kind of view him as a reset on Katchouk where it is the same guy (former highish 2nd rounder that hasn't really broken through) but a year younger. Neither Kat or Studnicka ever amount to much more than a 4th liner filler on a not so good team and both will be gone by the time the Hawks are meaningful again. I kind of view Mitchell for Studnicka and like the 4th as relatively fair value. Roos inclusion is just giving a guy a chance that likely will have WAY to many guys to jump over at LHD with the Hawks. Klimovich is a high 2nd rounder that has played 2 full season in the AHL and is only 20. Caleb Jones blocks a spot for LHD prospects which I would rather just start throwing some of those prospects into the deepend like Keith was and see who can sink or swim on a terrible team and when the Hawks are ready to get better hopefully have figured out which prospects are suspects and which might be Keith. Myers is a roll of the dice as a rehab guy that can be flipped at the deadline. The 6 million cap hit is certainly a negative, but getting PP time with the Hawks, retaining half (of only a million actual dollars) should be a 2nd or 3rd at the deadline coming back. I don't view myers as a complete cap dump. He is not worth 6 million as a player, but at 3 or 4 for just a year I suspect teams would be willing to give value and happy to have him.
    Garak a aimé ceci.
    17 avr. 2023 à 12 h 50
    Rejoint: sept. 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 337
    Quoting: Finn2016
    It’s the most realistic Murphy to Buffalo trade I’ve seen im curious as to other Buffalo fans thoughts

As a buffalo fan im in, i wouldnt even need the 3rd coming back. That seems like a more than fair price for murphy. He's on a very managable contract, and we need a 2nd pair right dman. I'd rather give up rosen than this years first and we're going to over pay for something most likely. If anything i'd counter with swapping ostlund for rosen but.both are more trade bait than anyone i see being on a sabres roster.
    17 avr. 2023 à 13 h 4
    Funksoljah
    Rejoint: mai 2022
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,222
    Quoting: Finn2016

I still think it's too much. Most fans would balk at a 1st going to Chicago for Murphy, but for some reason seem OK with a high 2nd and a former top 15 pick. Rosen may not be as shiny as Savoie, Ostlund or Kulich, but he has been developing nicely for his draft position. He's really come into his game the 2nd half of the season and Appert even said he felt Rosen was driving play as much or more than Kulich. He's far ahead of Kulich defensively, and he also played most of the season as a 19 year old which many overlook.
    gretzkyghosts a aimé ceci.
    17 avr. 2023 à 13 h 7
    Rejoint: déc. 2022
    Mentions "j'aime": 491
    Quoting: Funksoljah
    I still think it's too much. Most fans would balk at a 1st going to Chicago for Murphy, but for some reason seem OK with a high 2nd and a former top 15 pick. Rosen may not be as shiny as Savoie, Ostlund or Kulich, but he has been developing nicely for his draft position. He's really come into his game the 2nd half of the season and Appert even said he felt Rosen was driving play as much or more than Kulich. He's far ahead of Kulich defensively, and he also played most of the season as a 19 year old which many overlook.

You’re right. I dont want to lose Rosen but sure want rid of Bryson. Guess it’s different or worse than giving up first. I hope we get a decent 2 D for Power and better 3 left d and a good 4th centre like Acciari
    17 avr. 2023 à 13 h 16
    Rejoint: juin 2015
    Mentions "j'aime": 2,071
    The number of Sabres fans who have never seen murphy play thinking this is a fair deal is kinda hilarious
    gretzkyghosts a aimé ceci.
    17 avr. 2023 à 13 h 48
    AN "ORIGINAL SIX"
    Rejoint: oct. 2016
    Mentions "j'aime": 182
    I think Canucks management would have to consider this, don't know about the picks though.
    17 avr. 2023 à 14 h 7
    Démarrer sujet
    Modifié 17 avr. 2023 à 14 h 22
    Quoting: Funksoljah

I think Murphy is worth a first (which Rosen certainly is) and a plus of some sort. Now if you don't think Murphy is worth a 1st, there is no conversation and the Hawks look elsewhere (I would imagine they are willing to replicate what they did with McCabe at the deadline and retain and add a piece to get to a first and 2nd if necessary). Yes Rosen was a #15 first round pick, but at this point draft position is really is meaningless. While Rosen has developed nicely and still clearly holds first round "value", at some point the question the Sabres need to ask is getting a middle pairing veteran RHD on a decent contract with some term that can compliment, support, and help develop the high end kids they have on the back end worth giving a winger that there are simply not that many winger spots to compete for playing time neither short term nor long term (on the long term the Sabres have several viable other prospects besides Rosen). Will Rosen be one of the 4 top 6 wingers (or even one of the 6 top 9 wingers) given how the Sabres are currently built and their prospect pool and when? At some point a top 4 RHD (again if you don't like Murphy and/or think he is that then there is no trade) is going to requiring giving to get and giving a very nice winger prospect (even a former #15OA) and flipping down a round from a high 2nd to a high 3rd is probably a rational move for both sides. Bryson is a nonfactor in this trade for me and view him a simply moving out a RHD since Murphy takes that roster roll and moving some cap. Sabres get a top 4 RHD that really is wasting away on a team that is going to be losing a lot through most if not all of Murphy's remaining term. Hawks get a higher end winger prospect (on the Hawks he is likely 3rd or 4th best forward prospect) where the forward prospect pool is in need of upgrading while Buffalo gives up a prospect they don't realistically have a lineup spot that they can look at and honestly see him filling any time soon. High 3rd to high 2nd improves the Hawks chances of getting an actual NHL player down the road, but both picks are just as likely to not amount to a whole bunch in the end.
    17 avr. 2023 à 15 h 4
    Hawks Fan
    Rejoint: juill. 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,651
    Kyle Davidson has said in interviews this week that the team is not looking at making splashes in free agency. He's likely to sign only 1-2 year contracts only for guys similar to last summer ie: Domi, AA, Blackwell. Davidson is not going to be signing anyone to 5 year deals like Compher, Graves, and I don't think Drouin fits. Davidson has specifically said they're going to give permanent roles to the guys who were AHL/NHL tweeners this year ie: Vlasic, Mitchell, Reichel...
    17 avr. 2023 à 15 h 30
    Démarrer sujet
    Quoting: Jco5ta5
    Kyle Davidson has said in interviews this week that the team is not looking at making splashes in free agency. He's likely to sign only 1-2 year contracts only for guys similar to last summer ie: Domi, AA, Blackwell. Davidson is not going to be signing anyone to 5 year deals like Compher, Graves, and I don't think Drouin fits. Davidson has specifically said they're going to give permanent roles to the guys who were AHL/NHL tweeners this year ie: Vlasic, Mitchell, Reichel...

Compher and Graves are not my view of "splash" ufa signings and more 2nd tier where they are still young enough to be pieces when this thing hopefully starts turning around. I would like to see Davidson start to add a middle tier UFA each year that is young enough to still be a part of something when we get better. That said, I get where Davidson would pass on such and just embrace the suck and start to look at those types of pieces in a few years.

Drouin was a typo meant to be 1 year for 3.5 (and I would even go 4 on a single season) million as a perfect pump (with top 6 & pp time) and dump candidate and he will fit in fine on a losing/tanking team having been in the playoffs once in his 6 years with Montreal.
    17 avr. 2023 à 23 h 53
    Hawks Fan
    Rejoint: juill. 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,651
    Quoting: wojohawk
    Compher and Graves are not my view of "splash" ufa signings and more 2nd tier where they are still young enough to be pieces when this thing hopefully starts turning around. I would like to see Davidson start to add a middle tier UFA each year that is young enough to still be a part of something when we get better. That said, I get where Davidson would pass on such and just embrace the suck and start to look at those types of pieces in a few years.

Drouin was a typo meant to be 1 year for 3.5 (and I would even go 4 on a single season) million as a perfect pump (with top 6 & pp time) and dump candidate and he will fit in fine on a losing/tanking team having been in the playoffs once in his 6 years with Montreal.

I understand your point of view but I still believe KD is not going to hand out anything longer than 2 years to a UFA for a few seasons. Until they’re in a position like Buffalo where the youth is starting to come together and they’re just out of the playoffs, then I can see Davidson making signings.

If Domi doesn’t resign, I do like Drouin. He’s the perfect Max Domi. Put him on a top line, let him excel, toss him at deadline.
    18 avr. 2023 à 9 h 32
    Rejoint: mai 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 520
    The middle 6 RW isn't set in stone yet. Will Quinn improve? Is Rosen 3 RW? If they do good, can we afford them? I'd rather trade a Draft pick

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Soumettre le sondage