Grant McCagg starter pack

grant mccagg says Dvorsky 1, But 7, Michkov 22
ARMCHAIRGMOFTHEYEAR a aimé ceci.
7 juin 2023 à 20 h 36
Hakuna Matata
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 20,724
Gonna lay out some early predictions for the draft and FA

1. WPG will do a sign and trade with PLD going to MTL for Dvorak + Picks/Prospects

2. Carolina will trade for Hellebuyck and extend him this will then lead to WPG trading for Ullmark

3. Kings will make another trade with Philly for Hart

4. Ottawa and NJ will do something like Huberdeau for Tkachuck but this time Debrincat for Bratt

5. Keller will be traded to Toronto

Hot take (probs wont happen)

Calgary will make a huge trade with Nashville that will see them turn Markstrom and a tonne of assets into Saros.
7 juin 2023 à 20 h 41
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 17,291
Quoting: aadoyle

If he does not go to MTL will be very surprised

The thing is I’m not sure Winnipeg will get the return they want, MTL has no incentive to acquire PLD now when they could get him for free in FA, all the other 30 NHL teams won’t pay too much for a rental they assume will leave after 1 year. Winnipeg might have to settle for meh as a PLD return
7 juin 2023 à 20 h 51
Amirov Forever
Rejoint: mars 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 5,863

1. WPG will do a sign and trade with PLD going to MTL for Dvorak + Picks/Prospects

2. Carolina will trade for Hellebuyck and extend him this will then lead to WPG trading for Ullmark

4. Ottawa and NJ will do something like Huberdeau for Tkachuck but this time Debrincat for Bratt

Calgary will make a huge trade with Nashville that will see them turn Markstrom and a tonne of assets into Saros.

Can't see the Habs paying such a steep price or the Yotes trading Keller. I think Toronto is genuinely a sleeper team for PLD. Carolina could also be a nice fit
CantStopWontStop a aimé ceci.
7 juin 2023 à 20 h 57
Hakuna Matata
Modifié 7 juin 2023 à 21 h 4
Quoting: A_Habs_fan
The thing is I’m not sure Winnipeg will get the return they want, MTL has no incentive to acquire PLD now when they could get him for free in FA, all the other 30 NHL teams won’t pay too much for a rental they assume will leave after 1 year. Winnipeg might have to settle for meh as a PLD return

I think it depends on if its a sign and trade or just his rights

But I genuinely think all signs point to him going to MTL

Like last year he was at the draft thinking im gonna get moved... Nope

I feel its gonna involve the CGY 1st + Dvorak + Beck or something for PLD signed to an 8 year extension. People will go wow what a **** return but then realize oh wait he could leave for nothing
7 juin 2023 à 21 h 0
Hakuna Matata
Quoting: Nathaniel
Can't see the Habs paying such a steep price or the Yotes trading Keller. I think Toronto is genuinely a sleeper team for PLD. Carolina could also be a nice fit

Last year PLD was at the MTL draft and thought he was being moved as part of the Dach blockbuster. Didnt happen. Claims he was just at the draft to watch. Come on we all know why he was there.

We have been hearing since the year he went to WPG he wants to go to MTL

I feel if any other team trades for him in 2 years were gonna hear "he wants out and is eyeing MTL"
7 juin 2023 à 21 h 5
Tintin over 1122
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 10,165
Does the habs need pld
7 juin 2023 à 21 h 11
Alex Bump Truther
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 2,572
Quoting: capsfan2121
Does the habs need pld

Now isn't the time too me. They should just wait till FA. Let PLD have a great year with a contender this year so he goes into next year with MTL strong.

If MTL wanted PLD, They should've been more eventful at the deadline prepping for the move imo.
A_Habs_fan a aimé ceci.
7 juin 2023 à 21 h 12
Hakuna Matata
Quoting: ARMCHAIRGMOFTHEYEAR
Now isn't the time too me. They should just wait till FA. Let PLD have a great year with a contender this year so he goes into next year with MTL strong.

If MTL wanted PLD, They should've been more eventful at the deadline prepping for the move imo.

No one will trade for PLD if hes not committed to them
7 juin 2023 à 21 h 14
Alex Bump Truther
No one will trade for PLD if hes not committed to them

Well not true imo, They'd just be trading for him as a rental and not as a core piece.
7 juin 2023 à 21 h 15
Hakuna Matata
Well not true imo, They'd just be trading for him as a rental and not as a core piece.

Here's the thing WPG will want a haul. Nobody will give them that haul for a 1 year rental.

If he is traded it will be a sign and trade like Tkachuck 8 year extension and its pretty clear that MTL is the preferred destination. Unless he shocks us (doubtful) thats where hes probs gonna end up

As in the end nobody is gonna trade big for a guy whose gonna for sure walk to MTL in FA

Cause why trade for him when there are good Centers available this FA who will be more committed to staying

Got a feeling this draft it will be something like CGY 2025 1st + Dvorak + Beck for PLD with extension
7 juin 2023 à 21 h 21
Amirov Forever
Last year PLD was at the MTL draft and thought he was being moved as part of the Dach blockbuster. Didnt happen. Claims he was just at the draft to watch. Come on we all know why he was there.

We have been hearing since the year he went to WPG he wants to go to MTL

I feel if any other team trades for him in 2 years were gonna hear "he wants out and is eyeing MTL"

Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
7 juin 2023 à 21 h 22
Hakuna Matata

Whats he supposed to say yea I asked to be traded out of WPG come on

Players will say one thing than do another. Remember what happened in Columbus.

Wanted out but then extended then played like **** then asked to be traded again
7 juin 2023 à 21 h 23
Alex Bump Truther
Here's the thing WPG will want a haul. Nobody will give them that haul for a 1 year rental.

If he is traded it will be a sign and trade like Tkachuck 8 year extension and its pretty clear that MTL is the preferred destination. Unless he shocks us (doubtful) thats where hes probs gonna end up

As in the end nobody is gonna trade big for a guy whose gonna for sure walk to MTL in FA

Cause why trade for him when there are good Centers available this FA who will be more committed to staying

Got a feeling this draft it will be something like CGY 2025 1st + Dvorak + Beck for PLD with extension

I'm not convinced it will be a sign and trade because PLD has already basically said he's signing with MTL no matter what. So MTL is basically trading for him with PLD's value as a rental

Why would MTL say hey lets give you more even though we already know he's gonna sign.

I'm pretty convinced the Jets are gonna get so screwed over here, because PLD took away all their leverage.
A_Habs_fan a aimé ceci.
7 juin 2023 à 21 h 24
Amirov Forever
Whats he supposed to say yea I asked to be traded out of WPG come on

Players will say one thing than do another. Remember what happened in Columbus.

Wanted out but then extended then played like **** then asked to be traded again

Mainly linked to this to dispute the whole narrative of PLD only attending the draft out of anticipation for a trade. Idk how that makes any sense or how anyone even backed it to begin with
7 juin 2023 à 21 h 25
Hakuna Matata
Modifié 7 juin 2023 à 21 h 34
I'm not convinced it will be a sign and trade because PLD has already basically said he's signing with MTL no matter what. So MTL is basically trading for him with PLD's value as a rental

Why would MTL say hey lets give you more even though we already know he's gonna sign.

I'm pretty convinced the Jets are gonna get so screwed over here, because PLD took away all their leverage.

Its gonna be a sign and trade as WPG will get a better return vs. just his rights and save MTL the hastle of a contract negotiation with him

I got a feeling its gonna be either the FLA or CGY 1st + Dvorak + Beck going to WPG for PLD with a 6-8 year extension which for a guy like that is a steal.
7 juin 2023 à 21 h 31
Hakuna Matata
Mainly linked to this to dispute the whole narrative of PLD only attending the draft out of anticipation for a trade. Idk how that makes any sense or how anyone even backed it to begin with

Think about it MTL trades Romanov for 1st then flips that 1st for Dach then flips him and the Mesar pick for PLD

Thats what most people suspected was gonna happen but it fell through

Which is good now as they can keep Dach and then get PLD for the cost of Dvorak who didnt have the best season. A really late 1st and Beck or a nice B level prospect

MTL have all the leverage rn and PLD is forcing their hand
7 juin 2023 à 21 h 57
Hakuna Matata

Also will add to hot takes

Boston will dump Matt Grzelcyk to extend Tyler Bertuzzi
7 juin 2023 à 22 h 11
Amirov Forever
Also will add to hot takes

Boston will dump Matt Grzelcyk to extend Tyler Bertuzzi

I dont think Boston trading Grzelcyk is much of a hot take to be fair. A hot take would be something like Ullmark
7 juin 2023 à 22 h 13
Hakuna Matata
I dont think Boston trading Grzelcyk is much of a hot take to be fair. A hot take would be something like Ullmark

People are gonna go nah its gonna be Forbort or Reilly which is where hottake comes in as people will be like those 2 over him blah blah blah. Neither is appetizing and if we look final 3 playoff games Grz was a healthy scratch. I think Ullmark and him are gonna get moved. As Bertuzzi will basically eat Ullmark's money but then they need a bit more to make other moves
7 juin 2023 à 22 h 17
Tintin over 1122
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 10,165
I wonder if Gav will go to the khl after his contract ends. Maybe that’s why he wanted a short term deal.

To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage