SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Repêchage Simulé

Bettman Draft part 1

Bettman Draft part 1

Cuvée de repêchage: 2023
Créé par: ht42
Publié: 13 avr. 2023 à 9 h 6
Gagnants de la loterie:
  1. Logo de Canadiens de MontréalCanadiens de Montréal (5→1)
  2. Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoBlackhawks de Chicago (3→2)
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
13 avr. 2023 à 9 h 10
Rejoint: avr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 3,170
If this is a Bettman draft ARI wins the lottery...
Sharkie69 a aimé ceci.
13 avr. 2023 à 10 h 50
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 2,394
Quoting: Just_A_Guess
If this is a Bettman draft ARI wins the lottery...

its crazy how so many people says its rigued yet arizona never won it and canadian market won it way more than american ones in the last few years
13 avr. 2023 à 10 h 55
Quoting: drambui
its crazy how so many people says its rigued yet arizona never won it and canadian market won it way more than american ones in the last few years

I don't actually think it's rigged, I just wanna keep the joke going
drambui a aimé ceci.
13 avr. 2023 à 12 h 2
Rejoint: oct. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 199
Quoting: Just_A_Guess
I don't actually think it's rigged, I just wanna keep the joke going

It hurts being a AZ fan sometimes, so many years of getting pushed back in the draft and watching the top players go to Edmonton and NYR. Maybe this is the year that the lotto shines on the mangy dogs. Bedard would be amazing in a Kachina. Crosby 2.0, going to a team on the brink and helping lift to a 16 year playoff run and Cup contention, what a dream.

Granted I know that Canadian basement dwellers will still hate on the Yotes. Their tears will be delicious.
13 avr. 2023 à 20 h 46
Quoting: Marked_Difference
It hurts being a AZ fan sometimes, so many years of getting pushed back in the draft and watching the top players go to Edmonton and NYR. Maybe this is the year that the lotto shines on the mangy dogs. Bedard would be amazing in a Kachina. Crosby 2.0, going to a team on the brink and helping lift to a 16 year playoff run and Cup contention, what a dream.

Granted I know that Canadian basement dwellers will still hate on the Yotes. Their tears will be delicious.

Fairly certain most rag on the Yotes, the NHL's punching bag ... jokes aside, y'all got a ton of draft capital over the next 3 drafts. You could make some serious moves with those kind of assets

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage