Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de DAL
Logo de NYR
Logo de MIN
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2083 500 000 $83 300 416 $610 892 $850 000 $199 584 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Rangers de New York
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
AG
NMC
UFA - 4
8 500 000 $8 500 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 7
800 000 $800 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 2
4 437 500 $4 437 500 $
C, AG
UFA - 4
2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
AD
RFA - 1
11 642 857 $11 642 857 $
AG
NMC
UFA - 3
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
C, AD
NMC
UFA - 6
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance450 000 $$450K)
AG
RFA - 3
3 641 667 $3 641 667 $
C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 4
Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona
875 000 $875 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
4 550 000 $4 550 000 $
DG
RFA - 2
8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 3
5 666 667 $5 666 667 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 2
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DG
RFA - 1
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 6
775 000 $775 000 $
G
UFA
787 500 $787 500 $
DG
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance400 000 $$400K)
DD
RFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
4 avr. 2023 à 10 h 5
Go Jets, Go Hawks
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 44
Alexis gets an offer sheet at that salary - it's only a 2nd rounder as compensation....
You are also forgetting that the Rangers will likely have performance bonus overages that will reduce the total cap for them next year....Its likely their cap will be closer to 81 million....so this just isn't going to work.....You cannot keep both Laf and K'andre without trading Kreider of Trockeck.
palhal a aimé ceci.
4 avr. 2023 à 10 h 5
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 22,636
Like the attempt, but geez a 20 man roster again.
4 avr. 2023 à 10 h 7
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 22,636
Quoting: BigE
Alexis gets an offer sheet at that salary - it's only a 2nd rounder as compensation....
You are also forgetting that the Rangers will likely have performance bonus overages that will reduce the total cap for them next year....Its likely their cap will be closer to 81 million....so this just isn't going to work.....You cannot keep both Laf and K'andre without trading Kreider of Trockeck.

Agree with you. Obviously NTC Kreider or Trochek ain't happening, so one of LAF or Miller is the sacrifice. Maybe make a trade which better than 2nd round offer sheet for one of them
4 avr. 2023 à 10 h 26
GM
Rejoint: juill. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,711
Quoting: palhal
Agree with you. Obviously NTC Kreider or Trochek ain't happening, so one of LAF or Miller is the sacrifice. Maybe make a trade which better than 2nd round offer sheet for one of them

They buyout Goodrow.
4 avr. 2023 à 10 h 26
GM

They buyout Goodrow.
4 avr. 2023 à 10 h 28
GM
People who think Drury will even put himself in position to be offer sheeted is delusional or straight up dreaming. Laffy is a piece that makes a whole line work and Miller is their best young defensive man after Fox.

Not happenin.
4 avr. 2023 à 11 h 42
Rejoint: févr. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 1,451

Totally wrong. Drury will sign Laffy to a 2-year bridge deal just like he did with Kakko after last season, when all that was said on this forum was "Kakko will get an offer sheet". It's all BS. There will be no offer sheet and he will sign a 2 year deal. They can and will keep both Miller and Laffy along with Kreider and Trocheck, both of which have NMC's anyway.
Fox_Czar_Cup a aimé ceci.
4 avr. 2023 à 12 h 9
Rejoint: sept. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 750
Quoting: Onlyfairtrades1
Totally wrong. Drury will sign Laffy to a 2-year bridge deal just like he did with Kakko after last season, when all that was said on this forum was "Kakko will get an offer sheet". It's all BS. There will be no offer sheet and he will sign a 2 year deal. They can and will keep both Miller and Laffy along with Kreider and Trocheck, both of which have NMC's anyway.

Kakko didnt get an offersheet because, quite frankly, he didn’t deserve one. He was able to sign a marginal deal because that’s what his play earned.

Laf, with minimal playing time, has shown he deserves to be paid 3.5-4M a season. Two straight seasons with 20 goals (close enough last year) and has shown the ability to drive play. That commands fair compensation.

Also if you think MTL isn’t licking their chops trying to bring a hometown kid home, you’re nuts. He fills an area of need and they have the space/capital to make it work. Not saying it will happen because O/S’s rarely do but it wouldn’t shock me the slightest bit
4 avr. 2023 à 12 h 13
Quoting: Book_Hockey
Kakko didnt get an offersheet because, quite frankly, he didn’t deserve one. He was able to sign a marginal deal because that’s what his play earned.

Laf, with minimal playing time, has shown he deserves to be paid 3.5-4M a season. Two straight seasons with 20 goals (close enough last year) and has shown the ability to drive play. That commands fair compensation.

Also if you think MTL isn’t licking their chops trying to bring a hometown kid home, you’re nuts. He fills an area of need and they have the space/capital to make it work. Not saying it will happen because O/S’s rarely do but it wouldn’t shock me the slightest bit

You're nuts if you think Gorton is going to approve an offer sheet for any player. Guaranteed there will be no offer sheet and Laffy signs a 2 year bridge deal with the Rangers.
4 avr. 2023 à 12 h 19
You're nuts if you think Gorton is going to approve an offer sheet for any player. Guaranteed there will be no offer sheet and Laffy signs a 2 year bridge deal with the Rangers.

I think you’re nuts for suggesting Gorton wouldn’t approve O/S’ing a kid he drafted and plays for the team that screwed him out of reaping the benefits of the rebuild he constructed. If you’re Gorton, why wouldn’t you do that? You get a premium young asset that fills an area of need for a second rounder. If the rangers match, fine, but you made a move to improve your team at a minimal cost.

I don’t doubt he signs a two year deal. That’s probably what will happen, but the notion that an O/S is silly to Ranger fans is delusional
4 avr. 2023 à 12 h 24
I think you’re nuts for suggesting Gorton wouldn’t approve O/S’ing a kid he drafted and plays for the team that screwed him out of reaping the benefits of the rebuild he constructed. If you’re Gorton, why wouldn’t you do that? You get a premium young asset that fills an area of need for a second rounder. If the rangers match, fine, but you made a move to improve your team at a minimal cost.

I don’t doubt he signs a two year deal. That’s probably what will happen, but the notion that an O/S is silly to Ranger fans is delusional

You don't know Gorton obviously or you're delusional. He could have issued plenty of offer sheets as the Ranger GM when he tore the team down and had tons of cap space, but he didn't because he doesn't believe in them, so know who you are talking about before you speak. But, let's just see what happens. If the Habs offersheet Laffy, i will come on here and say I am delusional, but if they don't will you do that?
4 avr. 2023 à 12 h 31
You don't know Gorton obviously or you're delusional. He could have issued plenty of offer sheets as the Ranger GM when he tore the team down and had tons of cap space, but he didn't because he doesn't believe in them, so know who you are talking about before you speak. But, let's just see what happens. If the Habs offersheet Laffy, i will come on here and say I am delusional, but if they don't will you do that?

Literally agreed with you in my last post Laf would probably sign a two year deal but go off man. You know Gorton better than everyone, and everyone who disagrees with what you say is delusional and a fool. Because the Habs even entertaining the thought of filling a need with a former number 1 OA pick for the price of a second rounder is bad business and a crazy thought
4 avr. 2023 à 12 h 51
Literally agreed with you in my last post Laf would probably sign a two year deal but go off man. You know Gorton better than everyone, and everyone who disagrees with what you say is delusional and a fool. Because the Habs even entertaining the thought of filling a need with a former number 1 OA pick for the price of a second rounder is bad business and a crazy thought

LOL. You agree but still argue the Habs will offersheet him. Go away Debs fan.
4 avr. 2023 à 13 h 39
Exhausted Ranger Fan
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 451

you can....
4 avr. 2023 à 14 h 9
LOL. You agree but still argue the Habs will offersheet him. Go away Debs fan.

I said it would make sense for them to do so. Obviously reading comprehension isn’t your strong suit.

Grow up little bro. One cup since WWII
4 avr. 2023 à 14 h 28
I said it would make sense for them to do so. Obviously reading comprehension isn’t your strong suit.

Grow up little bro. One cup since WWII

The comprehension problem lies within the Debs fan, but that isn't surprising.
4 avr. 2023 à 14 h 54
The comprehension problem lies within the Debs fan, but that isn't surprising.

Buddy. I said the rangers will probably sign Laf to a two year deal but also highlighted why it would make sense for the Habs to O/S him. It’s not that complicated. But you’re probably another Rags fan from Staten Island, living in their Moms basement, with 6 day old spaghetti sauce on the undershirt you haven’t changed out of in two weeks. Makes up half your fan base
4 avr. 2023 à 15 h 17
Buddy. I said the rangers will probably sign Laf to a two year deal but also highlighted why it would make sense for the Habs to O/S him. It’s not that complicated. But you’re probably another Rags fan from Staten Island, living in their Moms basement, with 6 day old spaghetti sauce on the undershirt you haven’t changed out of in two weeks. Makes up half your fan base

LOL. That's funny coming from a NJ based fan, the Garbage State.
4 avr. 2023 à 15 h 19
Démarrer sujet
Huskies
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 76

as a nyr fan from nj i can relate
4 avr. 2023 à 15 h 51

A New Yorker calling NJ the garbage state after seeing what’s happened to NYC over the past 2 years is hilarious. The city is an abomination- can’t take the subways past a certain time and get heckled walking to work by homeless people.
4 avr. 2023 à 15 h 53
Quoting: hutlife
as a nyr fan from nj i can relate

You’re in the wrong part of the state then my friend. Love living here. Only thing that’s brutal is the taxes.
4 avr. 2023 à 16 h 2
A New Yorker calling NJ the garbage state after seeing what’s happened to NYC over the past 2 years is hilarious. The city is an abomination- can’t take the subways past a certain time and get heckled walking to work by homeless people.

50% of NJ smells like a Turkey farm mid summer, 45% is paved strip centers, and 5% is habitable. NYC makes up a very tiny portion of NY State, in case you didn't know. And Newark and Camden are pure paradise.
4 avr. 2023 à 16 h 45
Modifié 4 avr. 2023 à 17 h 12
50% of NJ smells like a Turkey farm mid summer, 45% is paved strip centers, and 5% is habitable. NYC makes up a very tiny portion of NY State, in case you didn't know. And Newark and Camden are pure paradise.

“5% of the state is habitable”

NJ is the most densely populated state in America, so I see why you’d see that. But it’s literally all habitable. I live in Montclair. I’ve lived in Warren, Morris, and Camden counties. Right now I can be in the city in 30 mins, the beach in an hour, or hiking on the Appalachian Trail 50 mins. Can’t beat it.

“Newark and Camden are pure paradise”

Albany? Schenectady? How about Utica or Syracuse? Let’s not act like NY State is a walk in the park either. Half of it is farmland and the other half are rundown cities where all main employers have moved out. I do enjoy the finger lakes though I have a cottage up there.

“NYC makes up a very tiny portion of NY State”

Geographically, sure. But….

NYC’s population - 8.5M (2021)
NY State population - 19.8M (2021)

So roughly 43% of the states population lives in the city. Doesn’t sound like a tiny bit to me! Maybe so many people live there because the rest of the state (outside of Orange/Westchester County) is utter dog****, with out of date infrastructure and minimal jobs. Tell me, what state is only 5% habitable again?

But tell me how NY is so much better. You’re taxed slightly less, yet your school system (which has utterly failed you) is ranked significantly lower (16th nationally) than NJ (1st). Your roads stink. The city can barely balance a budget. But yeah you guys are the best. Typical New Yorker nonsense.
4 avr. 2023 à 17 h 26
“5% of the state is habitable”

NJ is the most densely populated state in America, so I see why you’d see that. But it’s literally all habitable. I live in Montclair. I’ve lived in Warren, Morris, and Camden counties. Right now I can be in the city in 30 mins, the beach in an hour, or hiking on the Appalachian Trail 50 mins. Can’t beat it.

“Newark and Camden are pure paradise”

Albany? Schenectady? How about Utica or Syracuse? Let’s not act like NY State is a walk in the park either. Half of it is farmland and the other half are rundown cities where all main employers have moved out. I do enjoy the finger lakes though I have a cottage up there.

“NYC makes up a very tiny portion of NY State”

Geographically, sure. But….

NYC’s population - 8.5M (2021)
NY State population - 19.8M (2021)

So roughly 43% of the states population lives in the city. Doesn’t sound like a tiny bit to me! Maybe so many people live there because the rest of the state (outside of Orange/Westchester County) is utter dog****, with out of date infrastructure and minimal jobs. Tell me, what state is only 5% habitable again?

But tell me how NY is so much better. You’re taxed slightly less, yet your school system (which has utterly failed you) is ranked significantly lower (16th nationally) than NJ (1st). Your roads stink. The city can barely balance a budget. But yeah you guys are the best. Typical New Yorker nonsense.

LOL. NJ is a garbage dump, but stay there....PLEASE.
4 avr. 2023 à 19 h 41
LOL. NJ is a garbage dump, but stay there....PLEASE.

won’t be crossing the Hudson anytime soon don’t you worry sweetheart

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage