Forums/Armchair-GM

If Coronato signs

Créé par: Gmonwy
Équipe: 2022-23 Flames de Calgary
Date de création initiale: 7 mars 2023
Publié: 24 mars 2023
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Harvard is currently down 8-0 to Ohio(of all teams) and GMBT and his team is in the area. Might be signed when the game is over
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
LISTE DE RÉSERVEANSCAP HIT
3950 000 $
Enfoui
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de FLA
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2482 500 000 $76 278 333 $0 $200 000 $6 221 667 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Flames de Calgary
863 333 $863 333 $
AG
RFA - 2
4 850 000 $4 850 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 2
5 900 000 $5 900 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
762 500 $762 500 $
AG, C
UFA - 2
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 7
950 000 $950 000 $
AD
RFA - 3
5 800 000 $5 800 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 3
5 350 000 $5 350 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 2
2 125 000 $2 125 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
2 300 000 $2 300 000 $
AG, AD, C
RFA - 2
4 900 000 $4 900 000 $
AD, AG
NTC
UFA - 5
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 1
800 000 $800 000 $ (Bonis de performance200 000 $$200K)
AD, C
UFA - 1
827 500 $827 500 $
AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
4 550 000 $4 550 000 $
DD
UFA - 4
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
G
NMC
UFA - 4
1 237 500 $1 237 500 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
1 125 000 $1 125 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
750 000 $750 000 $
G
UFA - 1
3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
762 500 $762 500 $
DG
UFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
750 000 $750 000 $
DD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
24 mars 2023 à 16 h 45
TrevorA
Rejoint: janv. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,830
Yes to signing Coronato, No to throwing him in above Mang, Toffoli or Dube

Thoughts on moving Kadri to RW!?

Huberdeau- Lindholm - Mangiapane
Dube/Coleman - Backlund - Kadri/Toffoli
Coleman/Dube - Ruzicka/Coronato - Toffoli/Kadri
Pelletier/Ritchie/Lucic - Coronato/Ruzicka/Lewis - Lewis/Coronato/Duehr/Ritchie
Billy316 a aimé ceci.
24 mars 2023 à 16 h 50
ForeignObjects316
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 676
Quoting: KingofRnR
Yes to signing Coronato, No to throwing him in above Mang, Toffoli or Dube

Thoughts on moving Kadri to RW!?

Huberdeau- Lindholm - Mangiapane
Dube/Coleman - Backlund - Kadri/Toffoli
Coleman/Dube - Ruzicka/Coronato - Toffoli/Kadri
Pelletier/Ritchie/Lucic - Coronato/Ruzicka/Lewis - Lewis/Coronato/Duehr/Ritchie

I'd put Kadri and Coronato together.
He split his Faceoffs with Farrell and will need run support atleast out the gate to jump to the NHL.
MTL will likely play Farrell with Dach for that very same reason .

I might think about Coleman being the 3rd man for the Trio as he can create space for Coronato with his style of hockey on that line.
I'd even call it a dangerous 2nd line in the NHL
KingofRnR a aimé ceci.
24 mars 2023 à 17 h 5
TrevorA
Modifié 24 mars 2023 à 17 h 14
Quoting: Billy316
I'd put Kadri and Coronato together.
He split his Faceoffs with Farrell and will need run support atleast out the gate to jump to the NHL.
MTL will likely play Farrell with Dach for that very same reason .

I might think about Coleman being the 3rd man for the Trio as he can create space for Coronato with his style of hockey on that line.
I'd even call it a dangerous 2nd line in the NHL

Okay, but Coronato & Kadri will need a Defensive Shelter, so I think Coleman should definitely be their Winger, although Dube might be good there too:

Huberdeau - Lindholm - Mangiapane
Coleman - Coronato - Kadri (Coronato & Kadri take turns taking Faceoffs as applicable)
Dube/Ruzicka/Pelletier - Backlund - Toffoli
Ritchie/Lucic - Lewis - Duehr/Ritchie

One of Pelletier or Duehr will need to be sent down
Billy316 a aimé ceci.
24 mars 2023 à 17 h 28
ForeignObjects316
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 676
Okay, but Coronato & Kadri will need a Defensive Shelter, so I think Coleman should definitely be their Winger, although Dube might be good there too:

Huberdeau - Lindholm - Mangiapane
Coleman - Coronato - Kadri (Coronato & Kadri take turns taking Faceoffs as applicable)
Dube/Ruzicka/Pelletier - Backlund - Toffoli
Ritchie/Lucic - Lewis - Duehr/Ritchie

One of Pelletier or Duehr will need to be sent down

Fair point about Coleman So guess the Better question becomes of Dube /Ruzicka which do you think would seize and opportunity beside them not only Defensively but Offensively ?
I liked Coleman for multiple reasons but you're right Defensively maybe not ideal . Its too bad you didnt have Connor Brown because everything we're trying to define is him in a nutshell.
Either way i think Coronato-Kadri will be the Ying-Yang to that line and the 3rd guy will just help elevate their play while also elevating his own value.
You're only worry would be how the Coach decides to use Coronato . We had to fire two coaches we're still paying because they tried to break Caufield and turn him into something he wasnt.
Hopefully Sutter will put him in a position to succeed
Gmonwy a aimé ceci.
24 mars 2023 à 17 h 55
TrevorA
Quoting: Billy316
Fair point about Coleman So guess the Better question becomes of Dube /Ruzicka which do you think would seize and opportunity beside them not only Defensively but Offensively ?
I liked Coleman for multiple reasons but you're right Defensively maybe not ideal . Its too bad you didnt have Connor Brown because everything we're trying to define is him in a nutshell.
Either way i think Coronato-Kadri will be the Ying-Yang to that line and the 3rd guy will just help elevate their play while also elevating his own value.
You're only worry would be how the Coach decides to use Coronato . We had to fire two coaches we're still paying because they tried to break Caufield and turn him into something he wasnt.
Hopefully Sutter will put him in a position to succeed

Coleman is by far the Better and Stronger Defensive Winger who is good for 15 Goals Per Season, Going to the Net, Protecting the Puck and Stealing it away or Digging it out of the Corners or from behind the net

Dube is a skilled, fast and hard working winger like Mangiapane, but isn't as experienced or smart defensively as the slower and less offensively skilled Coleman and he isn't as strong, so sticks between the boards and the dot, rarely going to the net. He's definietly more skilled offensively than Coleman, including shooting and passing accuracy imo

Ruzicka has the offensive talent that Dube has and maybe even better passing and vision, but though he's bigger, he's not very physical or strong and not as fast, so gets knocked off the puck and has a hard time protecting it or retrieving it from the boards. Like Dube, he sticks between the boards and dot and rarely goes to the net. He's more of a floating type player and not nearly as good defensively or experienced as Coleman or Dube. He would/will be much better if he gets stronger and physical and became more of a Power Forward willing to drive to the net like Walker Duehr, Brett Ritchie or Nick Ritchie do. I'd say Lucic, but he doesn't go to the net near as much, but if he did, he'd probably score more like he did last night

1. Coleman (Physical & Strong with and without the Puck, Main Strength is his Defensive Play)
2. Dube (Offensively Talented, Hard Working, Energetic & Physical Forward)
3. Ruzicka (Big, Soft, Offensively Talented, but Inexperienced and lacking Energy/Emotion)
4. Pelletier (Small but Agile. Good Energy and Decent Defensively, but very Inexperienced)

On a side note, Mangiapane-Kadri-Coleman looked very dangerous together as well
Billy316 a aimé ceci.
24 mars 2023 à 17 h 57
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 19,293
Hell be signed. Dont think he plays this year for the big league. Probably better off giving the Wranglers a playoff boost at this point
24 mars 2023 à 18 h 6
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 7,844
I probably leave the first line.
Coleman - Kadri - Toffoli but I don't know if they work
Mang - Backy - Coronato
Ritchie - Dube - Ruzicka
That's my opinion on it but I haven't watched alot of flames to know what doesn't work
24 mars 2023 à 18 h 25
TrevorA
Quoting: Lancebmx
I probably leave the first line.
Coleman - Kadri - Toffoli but I don't know if they work
Mang - Backy - Coronato
Ritchie - Dube - Ruzicka
That's my opinion on it but I haven't watched alot of flames to know what doesn't work

That all works, since Coleman, Kadri & Toffoli are all shoot on sight veteran players and everybody does well playing with Backs, but Ruzicka isn't High Energy, Physical or Good Enough Defensively to be a 4th line Checking Player imo
Billy316 a aimé ceci.
24 mars 2023 à 18 h 46
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 7,844
That all works, since Coleman, Kadri & Toffoli are all shoot on sight veteran players and everybody does well playing with Backs, but Ruzicka isn't High Energy, Physical or Good Enough Defensively to be a 4th line Checking Player imo

Maybe Ruzicka and Coleman swap then

So basically what you have but swap Toffoli and Coronato
24 mars 2023 à 19 h 10
TrevorA
Modifié 24 mars 2023 à 19 h 20
Quoting: Lancebmx
Maybe Ruzicka and Coleman swap then

So basically what you have but swap Toffoli and Coronato

Problem with swapping Coleman & Ruzicka is Kadri's a very difficult Centre to play with, he's a lone wolf who goes everywhere and it constantly going off-side or putting others off-side. Wingers have a very difficult time knowing where he's going to go and where he wants them to be or where they should go. Kadri also has a bad tendency to just throw the puck back that sometimes gets missed by the defender when everyone is deep in the zone, creating odd-man rushes and/or breakaways. He's a Defensive Liability at Centre AFAIC, hence why I want him moved to the RW to be more of a Matthew Tkachuk style player = Physical, Gritty, Drawing Penalties, Passing & Shooting from the Side/Corner and Going to the Net & Dirty Areas to Retrieve Pucks, Clean Up Rebounds or Deflect/Tip Shots on Net

If played at Centre, I think Kadri needs players like Coleman as his Wingers, because he's fast to react, goes to the net, retrieves pucks and is defensively smart and strong enough to recognise & help cover the problems Kadri creates

Dube is another Winger who has had success with Kadri, but he's not as Experienced or Good at Sheltering a line Defensively as Backlund, Coleman or Old Man Trevor Lewis. Pelletier isn't experienced enough and Ruzicka isn't Strong or Defensive enough. I don't mind the idea of trying Coronato with Kadri, because he's supposed to be a Physical Stud and with his Right Shot, he & Kadri could split time taking Faceoffs and/or at C/RW

The best I've seen Kadri at C is with Mangiapane-Kadri-Coleman, so I wonder if Dube-Kadri-Coleman or Coleman-Kadri-Dube would work okay too, otherwise like I said above, move Kadri to RW and problem solved: Coleman - Dube/Coronato - Kadri

AND if you have Backlund or Lindholm Centre Kadri, you could probably have any of Huberdeau, Mangiapane, Toffoli, Dube, Coleman, Ruzicka, Pelletier or Ritchie at LW, because Backs & Lindy are simply Amazing Defensive Centres

The only real and best way I see Ruzicka playing moving forward would be if he's playing on Lindholm or Backlunds Wing OR he plays Centre and is sheltered by 2 Veteran Wingers, like Dube, Coleman or Lewis, in which he coould play 3C OR if just one of those Veterans + either Pelletier, Duehr, Coronato or Ritchie being the other Winger, he could be the 4th "Energy" Line Centre, but he's more of a Top-9 Offensive Player than a Checking Line Player. I also only see Ruzicka playing in the Top-9 again if we move Coleman and/or Dube down to the 4th line to give that line more Speed, Skill & Balance with a player like Coronato, Duehr or Ritchie
Lancebmx et Billy316 a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage