SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Site Discussion

Armchair-GM: Do you want new drop zone sections?

27 mars 2023 à 9 h 43
Rejoint: mai 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 500
Modifié 27 mars 2023 à 9 h 51
The one thing that always bothers me about reading other people's ACGM posts is that it does not show each trade's impact on the salary cap. I know it shows that info when making the trade, but published ACGM's don't show that in an obvious manner (or I'm not bright enough to find it) when it lists the individual trades. Even simply displaying the contract amounts and term by the players when published would be helpful.
29 mars 2023 à 18 h 4
Le patriote
Rejoint: déc. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,372
Quoting: Iced_Coffee
Literally have been wanting this for awhile. Being able to push a roster out even 2-3 more years would be incredibly useful.

I could use that to explain hockey personnel management to some people on RDS or other forum around the net who don't get it and always talk about points money or feeling !!
Nightowl26 a aimé ceci.
29 mars 2023 à 18 h 7
Le patriote
Rejoint: déc. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,372
Quoting: Pompadour_de_Armstrong
The one thing that always bothers me about reading other people's ACGM posts is that it does not show each trade's impact on the salary cap. I know it shows that info when making the trade, but published ACGM's don't show that in an obvious manner (or I'm not bright enough to find it) when it lists the individual trades. Even simply displaying the contract amounts and term by the players when published would be helpful.

We should have a little split (3rd row) to show receiving trade team with the contract limit, the salary cap, IR (how many), LTIR (how many). Or litteraly a split screen to show how team are after the deal (line up) ... (would be huge to built such system but could be useful and amazing too)
6 avr. 2023 à 2 h 45
Just Keep Swimming
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 5,555
Quoting: NHLfan10506
Could just rename the section, but keep the function and previous teams. I dunno “visible minors”…”up next”…”season call-ups”….

Quoting: Banks
Well the trouble is it essentially leaves those players in limbo, don't necessary have to delete the teams

I use the Taxi squad as a "call ups" or "notable players who could bounce up and down" section (Wayne Simmonds for example). I agree with NHLfan that re-naming the section might be the best idea - and also a simple solution to the 'problem'
TMLSage a aimé ceci.
12 juill. 2023 à 12 h 52
Be formless
Rejoint: janv. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,039
Modifié 12 juill. 2023 à 13 h 23
Any interest in new drop zone sections that would improve your use?

Possibly Suspended, Suspended without pay, Non-Roster, etc?

Sorry, I know it's not directly related to your prompt, but I'd love to have a page for user statistics, so we can see a ranking of ACGMS made, posts and likes.

Another great feature would be the ability to export a team into the following year so all trades and signings are made the year prior. Does that make sense?

Also, the ability to sign players to an extension before their current contract is up.
OkMan, habitantlecolon, Tintin and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
12 juill. 2023 à 13 h 37
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,555
Quoting: Hockey_Soul
Sorry, I know it's not directly related to your prompt, but I'd love to have a page for user statistics, so we can see a ranking of ACGMS made, posts and likes.

Another great feature would be the ability to export a team into the following year so all trades and signings are made the year prior. Does that make sense?

Also, the ability to sign players to an extension before their current contract is up.

yes please. My number one thing on my wish list would be an extensions tab
Hockey_Soul a aimé ceci.
2 août 2023 à 11 h 7
Be formless
Rejoint: janv. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,039
Quoting: Hockey_Soul

Another cool feature would be the ability to like a post, instead of currently only being able to like the reply comments.
mokumboi a aimé ceci.
2 août 2023 à 11 h 40
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 6,514
Well the trouble is it essentially leaves those players in limbo, don't necessary have to delete the teams

can u rename it?
3 août 2023 à 11 h 37
McMann Season
Rejoint: mars 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 898
Change taxi squad to non-roster and make it a full cap hit instead of the taxi squad buried cap, I'd like that
29 août 2023 à 16 h 26
and proud of it
Rejoint: févr. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 1,560
Any interest in new drop zone sections that would improve your use?

Possibly Suspended, Suspended without pay, Non-Roster, etc?

Waiver wire pls
17 sept. 2023 à 3 h 56
Rejoint: sept. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 0
Quoting: NoVaSpartan
Non-Roster would be especially nice

Agree
29 sept. 2023 à 10 h 40
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 22,466
Quoting: Pompadour_de_Armstrong

There would be a lot less posts if your (good) suggestion was followed. So many posts just ignore the "other" teams cap hit. Same with trading players with restrictive trade clauses. They aren't waiving to Arizona, Ducks, or Jets just because you want cap relief for "your" team
23 oct. 2023 à 21 h 12
Leafs going to Leafs
Rejoint: déc. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 2,768
The trouble with the taxi squad section is that it has been used by tens of thousands of teams, so those players are already set to that section

You could rename it: waivers... If I stand corrected, taxi squad's cap hit rules are the exact same as sending a player down to the minors...

It can also prevent ACGMs from sending players to Anaheim with the tittle "waivers"...

Definitely a little late to this thread 😂... But just an idea nonetheless

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage