Forums/Armchair-GM

Columbus TDL

Créé par: bluspy88
Équipe: 2022-23 Blue Jackets de Columbus
Date de création initiale: 24 févr. 2023
Publié: 24 févr. 2023
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
I don't see how they pull of Chychrun to be honest. I feel like there are others (LAK?) who are going to pull the trigger first and can offer more enticing pieces. Otherwise, I'll be navigating them through what trades I think are most likely.
Transactions
CBJ
  1. Blomqvist, Joel [Liste de réserve]
  2. Blueger, Teddy
  3. Choix de 2e ronde en 2023 (PIT)
  4. Choix de 3e ronde en 2023 (NJD)
  5. Choix de 4e ronde en 2024 (PIT)
Détails additionnels:
I'm not quite sure how CBJ fans feel about this return. I kinda think they might not get as much for Gavrikov now as they originally hoped. But the 2nd and 3rd in 2023 are solid, and Blomqvist seems like a goalie who projects to come to NA next year and build that pipeline a bit.
PIT
  1. Gavrikov, Vladislav (1 400 000 $ retained)
  2. Robinson, Eric
Détails additionnels:
I've been thinking about this as I worked on this ACGM. I initially was going to have Dumoulin as part of it, but I doubt he'd waive for CBJ. However, adding Gavrikov could help the Penguins reduce the minutes Dumoulin has to play. Robinson brings good, fast, checking energy to a team that needs a jolt in the bottom 6.

If I did the math right, this trade as it is would give the Penguins $425,000 in space. If they bury Kapanen they'll get a bit more (not sure exactly how much) or if he is claimed/dumped then they get even more. Could have some fun with that space. Hextall wouldn't have touched his 2025 picks at all, and still has 1sts and 2nds in 2023/2024 to play with.
CBJ
  1. Choix de 5e ronde en 2023 (EDM)
Détails additionnels:
Conditions to the pick would be tricky:

Becomes a 4th if he plays in 25% of EDM playoff games. 3rd if they make the WCF, and he has played 25% of games to that point (so if they lost in the 2nd round and he played in 25%, just a 4th).
EDM
  1. Nyquist, Gustav (2 750 000 $ retained)
Détails additionnels:
Lots of reporting by Friedman and others that Nyquist will still be traded at the TDL, as he is expected to be healthy for the playoffs. I think this is a worthwhile move for the Oilers, who can put him on LTIR until then. I think they have to make room for a single day to do this, but I think with the retention and (assuming) they dump JP, that is doable.
CBJ
  1. Reilly, Mike
  2. Zboril, Jakub
  3. Choix de 3e ronde en 2023 (BOS)
Détails additionnels:
Reilly can be a placeholder for a team very thin on LHD at the moment. Zboril has good underlying numbers, and could play more minutes in CBJ. The 3rd gets them Reilly, as I think Zboril isn't negative value so him plus the third for 1.25 years of Reilly isn't a bad return. I did send Boston Bayreuther as a cheap depth guy. But, you're getting a 3rd, a servicable NHL LHD to flip in 2024, and a young-ish LHD with some good metrics for a guy who may honestly come back to CBJ next year (like he did in the expansion).
BOS
  1. Bayreuther, Gavin
Détails additionnels:
This one's a bit tricky because Boston is run a bit dry, and there may be hard feelings over Gavrikov falling through. There may be more assets but just an example. Boston fans who will say they need depth at the deadline, I think Bayreuther could fill that role while there are still options like Schenn, Seeler, and Braun available.
CBJ
  1. Pinelli, Francesco
  2. Choix de 6e ronde en 2023 (LAK)
  3. Choix de 7e ronde en 2024 (LAK)
LAK
  1. Korpisalo, Joonas (650 000 $ retained)
  2. Choix de 4e ronde en 2023 (WPG)
Détails additionnels:
I'm going to use the Ben Bishop to LAK deal from 2017 as a guide for this deal. That year, Bishop was 30 years old and a pending UFA. He had a .911 SV% with Tampa Bay before the deal. Korpisalo is 28, a pending UFA, and has a .913 SV% as of my writing this. Bishop was 20% retained, I'm going with 50% in case LAK want to add more at the deadline (and assuming they can't get anyone to take Petersen or Quick).

If we measure the return based on this, Tampa got back: A good prospect in Cernak, a replacment goalie of a lower tier (Budaj), and a 7th round pick. The Kings also got a 5th with Bishop. So for this, I propose the following:

LAK Receive: Korpisalo (50% retained) and a 4th rounder
CBJ Receive: Francesco Pinelli, a 6th rounder, and a conditional 7th rounder (if Korpisalo resigns in LA).

Pinelli fits a similar mold to Cernak, a CHL player with good numbers but not a world breaker for the kings to give up with multiple other good young forwards ahead of him. Otherwise, I adjusted the picks a bit to reflect that Korpisalo is being retained more and is older. Now, it would be tough for LA to resign him next year (especially if they add someone like Chychrun), but its not impossible if they move another defenseman in that deal (or another) and perhaps move out one person next year. I wouldn't expect Korpisalo to command that much, but certainly more than 1.3.
Rachats de contrats
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de CBJ
Logo de CBJ
Logo de PIT
Logo de CBJ
Logo de CGY
Logo de NJD
Logo de BOS
Logo de CBJ
Logo de EDM
Logo de CBJ
Logo de LAK
Logo de CBJ
Logo de CBJ
Logo de CBJ
Logo de CBJ
Logo de CBJ
Logo de PIT
Logo de CBJ
Logo de CBJ
Logo de CBJ
Logo de LAK
Logo de CBJ
Logo de CBJ
Logo de CBJ
Logo de CBJ
Logo de CBJ
Logo de CBJ
Logo de CBJ
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2382 500 000 $74 662 500 $0 $2 900 000 $7 837 500 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus
9 750 000 $9 750 000 $
AG
NMC
UFA - 7
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 2
8 700 000 $8 700 000 $
C, AD, AG
UFA - 4
762 500 $762 500 $
AG, C
RFA - 2
3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 4
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance425 000 $$425K)
AD
RFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance925 000 $$925K)
AG, C
RFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
C
RFA - 2
900 000 $900 000 $
AD, AG
RFA - 2
Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
2 200 000 $2 200 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
750 000 $750 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
1 525 000 $1 525 000 $
AG, C, AD
RFA - 2
750 000 $750 000 $
C
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Logo de Bruins de Boston
1 137 500 $1 137 500 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
2 600 000 $2 600 000 $
DD
RFA - 3
5 400 000 $5 400 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 5
Logo de Bruins de Boston
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 4
1 050 000 $1 050 000 $
G
RFA - 3
925 000 $925 000 $
DG
RFA - 1
787 500 $787 500 $
DD
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $
DD
RFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
8 250 000 $8 250 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
9 583 333 $9 583 333 $
DG
UFA - 6
2 333 333 $2 333 333 $
DG/DD
RFA - 2
975 000 $975 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance700 000 $$700K)
AD, AG
RFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
AD
RFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
24 févr. 2023 à 16 h 37
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 383
Honestly, I've been pretty bearish on Gavrikov. He's struggled under the larger role he's been forced into this year. If the goal is to lessen Dumoulin's role, there are probably better options to be had. And Hextall spoke a couple hours ago about not wanting to give up significant assets for a rental, which is what Gavrikov would be. I'm not excited about trading Blomqvist particularly much. Maybe Hextall doesn't consider him to be "significant assets", but imo he's our best goalie prospect. A 2nd and a B-ish goalie prospect got us Rakell last year. It's not the best comparison, but I don't see Gavrikov being as beneficial to PIT.
24 févr. 2023 à 16 h 45
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 6,101
LA was not high on Cernak when they traded him. Kudos to Tampa Bay's development staff for turning him into a quality NHL defenseman.

The Kings are very high on Pinelli. He's tearing up juniors at the moment and the Kings are looking forward to getting this kid back at development camp this summer. He's not going to be traded for a rental.

The Kings have said they're not interested in a rental goaltender and will instead look at longer-term solutions at goaltender in the off-season.
24 févr. 2023 à 16 h 48
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 286
Quoting: Haymaker26
Honestly, I've been pretty bearish on Gavrikov. He's struggled under the larger role he's been forced into this year. If the goal is to lessen Dumoulin's role, there are probably better options to be had. And Hextall spoke a couple hours ago about not wanting to give up significant assets for a rental, which is what Gavrikov would be. I'm not excited about trading Blomqvist particularly much. Maybe Hextall doesn't consider him to be "significant assets", but imo he's our best goalie prospect. A 2nd and a B-ish goalie prospect got us Rakell last year. It's not the best comparison, but I don't see Gavrikov being as beneficial to PIT.

I mean, he would lessen Dumoulin's role by taking more minutes from him by existing. I agree he isn't going to blow you away, but he isn't a nothing player. Also, he could certainly not be a rental if the Penguins wanted. Dumoulin will be up after this season (doubtful he stays I'd say), and I can't see a defensive defenseman commanding that much on the market that it will break the bank. Throw in the fact that Blueger and Jarry will be up, and there's a good chance Kapanen and Carter could be dumped (or maybe Carter LTIRetires). I see your point with Blomqvist though. I could see him coming out of this deal and it just being the picks, or maybe someone like Laatsch?
24 févr. 2023 à 16 h 53
Once a Kings Fan Too
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 24,576
Just a small note: you cannot make a trade conditional upon a player re-signing any more.
Ajp_18 et bluspy88 a aimé ceci.
24 févr. 2023 à 16 h 59
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: tkecanuck341
LA was not high on Cernak when they traded him. Kudos to Tampa Bay's development staff for turning him into a quality NHL defenseman.

The Kings are very high on Pinelli. He's tearing up juniors at the moment and the Kings are looking forward to getting this kid back at development camp this summer. He's not going to be traded for a rental.

The Kings have said they're not interested in a rental goaltender and will instead look at longer-term solutions at goaltender in the off-season.

Well, that's great that they will look at "longer-term solutions" but other than Vejmelka (who I bet you'd have to give up even more for if you), I don't really know what else is out there. I know Demko has been rumored but I just don't see it. Korpisalo doesn't have to be a rental either. If he plays well, you can extend him and I don't think he would command so much. He's suited to be in a duo like with Copley or someone else. I'd say you're looking at around 3 million, as he's never proven to "the guy" who is going to get closer to 5+.

Listen, I get that the Kings are high on Pinelli and Cernak was under the radar. But Cernak is a defensive defenseman first and foremost, they can be tough to read. Here's my argument against what you said. #1, we all love our teams prospects but realistically most of them will not have a spot to play on our team or will bust. #2 the Kings center depth is great. If your team is entering its competing window (which the Kings are I'd say), and you have guys like Byfield (superstar potential), Kupari, Turcotte (still good potential), Madden, Thomas, Hughes all seen as future NHLers, playing with legit NHL centers Kopitar/Danault/Lizotte. Yes Kopitar is getting old, but he's still damn good. If Korpisalo plays well like he has for the Kings, and you can afford to keep him around...is that not a good deal?
24 févr. 2023 à 17 h 7
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 6,101
Quoting: bluspy88
Well, that's great that they will look at "longer-term solutions" but other than Vejmelka (who I bet you'd have to give up even more for if you), I don't really know what else is out there. I know Demko has been rumored but I just don't see it. Korpisalo doesn't have to be a rental either. If he plays well, you can extend him and I don't think he would command so much. He's suited to be in a duo like with Copley or someone else. I'd say you're looking at around 3 million, as he's never proven to "the guy" who is going to get closer to 5+.

Listen, I get that the Kings are high on Pinelli and Cernak was under the radar. But Cernak is a defensive defenseman first and foremost, they can be tough to read. Here's my argument against what you said. #1, we all love our teams prospects but realistically most of them will not have a spot to play on our team or will bust. #2 the Kings center depth is great. If your team is entering its competing window (which the Kings are I'd say), and you have guys like Byfield (superstar potential), Kupari, Turcotte (still good potential), Madden, Thomas, Hughes all seen as future NHLers, playing with legit NHL centers Kopitar/Danault/Lizotte. Yes Kopitar is getting old, but he's still damn good. If Korpisalo plays well like he has for the Kings, and you can afford to keep him around...is that not a good deal?

If the Kings are trading away assets for rentals, they're going to be guys in the 22-23 year old age range that are soon to lose their waiver exemption like Kupari, ****emo, Madden, Thomas, Turcotte, etc. All these guys are quality prospects, but the Kings can only fit so many on the roster next year.

If the Kings are moving a guy like Pinelli, it's going to be for a goaltender with some term on his contract. Korpisalo isn't it.
24 févr. 2023 à 21 h 57
Rejoint: août 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 866
I had a post that didn’t receive too much hate on the assets/cost for a Chychrun acquision…under “Crystal ball”

https://www.capfriendly.com/armchair-gm/team/3961338
bluspy88 a aimé ceci.
1 mars 2023 à 12 h 53
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: tkecanuck341
If the Kings are trading away assets for rentals, they're going to be guys in the 22-23 year old age range that are soon to lose their waiver exemption like Kupari, ****emo, Madden, Thomas, Turcotte, etc. All these guys are quality prospects, but the Kings can only fit so many on the roster next year.

If the Kings are moving a guy like Pinelli, it's going to be for a goaltender with some term on his contract. Korpisalo isn't it.

Well no Pinelli, but they did get Korpi despite your assurance that they are "not interested" in a rental goalie!

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage