Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2382 500 000 $62 464 167 $0 $3 120 000 $20 035 833 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Sabres de Buffalo
9 000 000 $9 000 000 $
AG, AD
NMC
UFA - 5
1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
C
UFA - 1
4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 4
Logo de Predators de Nashville
800 000 $800 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
C, AG
UFA - 1
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AD, AG
RFA - 3
855 833 $855 833 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
AG, AD
RFA - 3
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance412 500 $$412K)
C, AG
RFA - 2
Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Wild du Minnesota
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 3
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
C
UFA - 1
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
925 000 $925 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
837 500 $837 500 $
G
RFA - 2
916 667 $916 667 $ (Bonis de performance925 000 $$925K)
DG/DD
UFA - 2
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
DD
RFA - 2
1 800 000 $1 800 000 $
G
UFA - 2
687 500 $687 500 $
DD
UFA - 2
762 500 $762 500 $
DG
RFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
4 916 667 $4 916 667 $
G
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 1
825 000 $825 000 $
AG, C
RFA - 1
1 850 000 $1 850 000 $
DG/DD
RFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
14 févr. 2023 à 21 h 57
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 2,045
Thats a lot of transactions to ultimately ice a roster that is....basically the exact same in terms of upside?
14 févr. 2023 à 22 h 7
Once a Kings Fan Too
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 24,580
"Playoffs fade"? What kind of "fan" ARE you?

Win tomorrow night against my crummy local team, Washington loses Thursday night, win another road game against another weak California team Friday and you guys are two points behind the Caps with three games in hand. And Ovechkin won't be playing for a while.

The games each team plays against Florida this month and the game you play against them will be very significant for your playoff chances. If you beat Florida and the Caps and the Panthers beat Washington, you'll have reason to be upbeat. Maybe not optimistic, but upbeat. And if things go against you, there are still more than 20 games left in the season after the trade deadline.
palhal, vikhodush, homiedaclown and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
14 févr. 2023 à 22 h 29
Rejoint: juin 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 543
Pens accept
Mr_Gardoki et gretzkyghosts a aimé ceci.
14 févr. 2023 à 22 h 31
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,362
Canes decline. Player not useful and wouldn’t see the ice.
OldNYIfan et Caniac555 a aimé ceci.
14 févr. 2023 à 22 h 39
Hurricane Waddell
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 3,588
May not even play more than 10 mins for the Wolves

Quoting: vikhodush
Canes decline. Player not useful and wouldn’t see the ice.
vikhodush a aimé ceci.
14 févr. 2023 à 22 h 41
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 3,156
Quoting: OldNYIfan
"Playoffs fade"? What kind of "fan" ARE you?

Win tomorrow night against my crummy local team, Washington loses Thursday night, win another road game against another weak California team Friday and you guys are two points behind the Caps with three games in hand. And Ovechkin won't be playing for a while.

The games each team plays against Florida this month and the game you play against them will be very significant for your playoff chances. If you beat Florida and the Caps and the Panthers beat Washington, you'll have reason to be upbeat. Maybe not optimistic, but upbeat. And if things go against you, there are still more than 20 games left in the season after the trade deadline.

We’ve got quite a few bitter, old Sabres fans around here
Some can be quite dramatic 🤣🤣
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
14 févr. 2023 à 22 h 42
Dude,
Put the video game controller down & step off the ledge

Everything is gonna be ok
We might not make the playoffs this year,
but we’re not even close to out of this thing yet

And overall, we are moving in the right direction
Again,
Everything is gonna be ok

I’m not a Greenway fan at all,
but at least u put him on the 4th line where he belongs 👏👏
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
14 févr. 2023 à 22 h 53
Banni
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 4,536
Quoting: Hockeyfan1234
Pens accept

I wanted the Pens to try and sign him over DeSmith this last off-season.
Hockeyfan1234 et gretzkyghosts a aimé ceci.
15 févr. 2023 à 4 h 4
Rejoint: avr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,344
Letral moves mid season. Don't like it
homiedaclown a aimé ceci.
15 févr. 2023 à 7 h 51
Rejoint: juill. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 649
Quoting: Buffalove
We’ve got quite a few bitter, old Sabres fans around here
Some can be quite dramatic 🤣🤣

I don't think it's about being bitter...it's the same story year after year.
As an example..Girgensons is brought back ya never won with him don't you think it's time to move on from a player like that
Okposo, captain or not should not be re-signed after this year-TBD
3 kids are thrown to the wolves Power needed a steady defensive D-man to lean on and Adams did nothing to help the kid
Peterka and Quinn were put in a position to fail...they should have started as 3rd liners and worked their way up instead of being counted on as the primary secondary scorers
and I'm not saying they won't be NHL players but to much pressure was put on them from the start.

The team as a whole has forgot what defense is...to many missed assignments and teams are scoring from point blank range.
What you say is true...we have games in hand but you have to win them and not go on a 4 game losing streak after winning 5 in a row.
Bottom line is it leads back to Kevyn Adams not do his job...not one trade has he made as GM to improve this hockey team.
An entire team can't be made through the draft nor can it be made entirely through trades...there has to be some trade off in both directions.

He is so hung up on the draft do you really think that he doesn't see his team is now drafting in the 12th position that visions of an outside shot at Bedard isn't becoming realistic.
I know it takes 2 teams to make a trade but you can't wait till Mar 3rd when your team is at a breaking point like the Sabres are.
15 févr. 2023 à 14 h 43
Quoting: Lenny54
I don't think it's about being bitter...it's the same story year after year.
As an example..Girgensons is brought back ya never won with him don't you think it's time to move on from a player like that
Okposo, captain or not should not be re-signed after this year-TBD
3 kids are thrown to the wolves Power needed a steady defensive D-man to lean on and Adams did nothing to help the kid
Peterka and Quinn were put in a position to fail...they should have started as 3rd liners and worked their way up instead of being counted on as the primary secondary scorers
and I'm not saying they won't be NHL players but to much pressure was put on them from the start.

The team as a whole has forgot what defense is...to many missed assignments and teams are scoring from point blank range.
What you say is true...we have games in hand but you have to win them and not go on a 4 game losing streak after winning 5 in a row.
Bottom line is it leads back to Kevyn Adams not do his job...not one trade has he made as GM to improve this hockey team.
An entire team can't be made through the draft nor can it be made entirely through trades...there has to be some trade off in both directions.

He is so hung up on the draft do you really think that he doesn't see his team is now drafting in the 12th position that visions of an outside shot at Bedard isn't becoming realistic.
I know it takes 2 teams to make a trade but you can't wait till Mar 3rd when your team is at a breaking point like the Sabres are.

Well dude,
there’s A LOT here that’s just flat out wrong

For example:
Even though, even though Quinn & Peterka are technically on the 2nd line, they don’t play 2nd line minutes.
They’re actually 9th & 10th in average icetime for forwards on our team- so they, in fact, are NOT “counted on as the primary secondary scorers”
Mittelstadt AND Olofsson get more icetime than them

But your post here really demonstrates my overall point to a t
The Sabres have taken a HUGE STEP FORWARD this season
And instead of putting your focus on the GOOD THINGS that have been done & are happening,
you have a laundry list of complaints you’re focusing on-
MANY of which just aren’t correct
At one point, you are even complaining about us re-signing Okposo- which hasn’t even happened yet ffs

If you don’t see how this comes off as “bitter” then idk what to say
This season has NOT been the “same story year after year”
And if you can’t see that, then there’s nothing i can do or say to help you

Good luck pal
I hope your bitterness fades away & u can find some happiness in us moving in the right direction finally
15 févr. 2023 à 18 h 50
Well dude,
there’s A LOT here that’s just flat out wrong

For example:
Even though, even though Quinn & Peterka are technically on the 2nd line, they don’t play 2nd line minutes.
They’re actually 9th & 10th in average icetime for forwards on our team- so they, in fact, are NOT “counted on as the primary secondary scorers”
Mittelstadt AND Olofsson get more icetime than them

But your post here really demonstrates my overall point to a t
The Sabres have taken a HUGE STEP FORWARD this season
And instead of putting your focus on the GOOD THINGS that have been done & are happening,
you have a laundry list of complaints you’re focusing on-
MANY of which just aren’t correct
At one point, you are even complaining about us re-signing Okposo- which hasn’t even happened yet ffs

If you don’t see how this comes off as “bitter” then idk what to say
This season has NOT been the “same story year after year”
And if you can’t see that, then there’s nothing i can do or say to help you

Good luck pal
I hope your bitterness fades away & u can find some happiness in us moving in the right direction finally

As for Okposo I put TBD after that...TO BE DETERMINED bc that's how this organization keeps rolling
You have to sprinkle a vet here and there for the future...see Alex Tuch and what he has brought to this team
The only problem I have is Adams has done nothing in terms of bringing in more talent to help the youngsters and improve this team into the future.
You can't keep spewing the same BS every interview and not accomplish anything. I'm not saying make a trade for the sake of making a trade but they knew they needed at least 2 D during the off season and
Adams acquired one.
I'm not saying empty the cupboards but you have so many forward prospects that there isn't enough room on the roster for all of them, no harm using one or two to help in areas this team has holes.
I'd like to see the playoffs but that isn't as important as just improving the team with the future in mind.
Can't build an entire team through the draft, look at Boston...probably 50/50 in players drafted and players acquired by trade/UFA. They continue to win every year.
If you like the direction the team is taking that's fine but I see it different in that the kids need some help...give it to them. They've carried the team this far, reward them bc this is the time of year where each game counts and 3 of those 4 losses they got bombed.
If you consider me bitter bc I want to see upgrades in this team for the better than so be it.
15 févr. 2023 à 21 h 33
Modifié 15 févr. 2023 à 22 h 0
As for Okposo I put TBD after that...TO BE DETERMINED bc that's how this organization keeps rolling
You have to sprinkle a vet here and there for the future...see Alex Tuch and what he has brought to this team
The only problem I have is Adams has done nothing in terms of bringing in more talent to help the youngsters and improve this team into the future.
You can't keep spewing the same BS every interview and not accomplish anything. I'm not saying make a trade for the sake of making a trade but they knew they needed at least 2 D during the off season and
Adams acquired one.
I'm not saying empty the cupboards but you have so many forward prospects that there isn't enough room on the roster for all of them, no harm using one or two to help in areas this team has holes.
I'd like to see the playoffs but that isn't as important as just improving the team with the future in mind.
Can't build an entire team through the draft, look at Boston...probably 50/50 in players drafted and players acquired by trade/UFA. They continue to win every year.
If you like the direction the team is taking that's fine but I see it different in that the kids need some help...give it to them. They've carried the team this far, reward them bc this is the time of year where each game counts and 3 of those 4 losses they got bombed.
If you consider me bitter bc I want to see upgrades in this team for the better than so be it.

No,
I consider you bitter bc you CONTINUE to harp on what you view as negative & refuse to acknowledge & appreciate the positive steps we’re taking that are clearly in the right direction
And also bc A LOT of what you’re complaining about is just WRONG- as i demonstrated with your poor take on Peterka/Quinn

Congrats on reveling in your misery though
15 févr. 2023 à 23 h 50
Modifié 16 févr. 2023 à 0 h 23
No,
I consider you bitter bc you CONTINUE to harp on what you view as negative & refuse to acknowledge & appreciate the positive steps we’re taking that are clearly in the right direction
And also bc A LOT of what you’re complaining about is just WRONG- as i demonstrated with your poor take on Peterka/Quinn

Congrats on reveling in your misery though

You are right my gripe is that the general manager has done nothing to improve this team....the Kings are a prime example as they have as good a prospect pool as the Sabres but they add Danault and Arvidsson in 21, Fiala in 22 for a total cost of a 1st, 2nd, 3rd and Faber. Those deals are out there. Kings are 10th in points in the league.
How many times can you let a D-man sneak in and have a wide open net to shoot at? This is happening repeatedly. You can't just play offense and forget about defense. You would think by now one of the coaches would be on our forwards to watch for this.
My point is you have your core in place now start to add pieces to the puzzle for the future. You're entitled to your opinion and I'm entitled to mine and I feel we have the assets to improve this team without giving up the future. Now I'm done.
16 févr. 2023 à 0 h 21
You are right my gripe is that the general manager has done nothing to improve this team....the Kings are a prime example as they have as good a prospect pool as the Sabres but they add Danault and Arvidsson in 21, Fiala in 22 for a total cost of a 1st, 2nd and 3rd. Those deals are out there. Kings are 10th in points in the league.
How many times can you let a D-man sneak in and have a wide open net to shoot at? This is happening repeatedly. You can't just play offense and forget about defense. You would think by now one of the coaches would be on our forwards to watch for this.
My point is you have your core in place now start to add pieces to the puzzle for the future. You're entitled to your opinion and I'm entitled to mine and I feel we have the assets to improve this team without giving up the future. Now I'm done.

Well the Kings are YEARS ahead of us in their rebuild
We just started a new one

But, I do also feel we can start adding
The difference between you & me, which is what makes you “bitter” imo, is the constant complaining about it- and your almost SOLE FOCUS on the negative

For example:
I think we should go after Meier- bc he’s a good player who would be a great addition to our young core
NOT bc Quinn & Peterka were rushed into 2nd line duty & not playing good enough

It’s your “glass half empty” demeanor that turns me off

Sincerely, No offense intended

There’s just no need to be such a downer about it imo
We are finally heading in the right direction, and there’s a lot to be happy & excited about- even if Adams doesn’t pull off every move that we think is a good idea
16 févr. 2023 à 21 h 15
Once a Kings Fan Too
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 24,580
See? Looks like the second leg of my three-game Parlay for Hope is coming in. All you guys have to do is beat San Jose and my projection comes true.
@buffalove
homiedaclown a aimé ceci.
16 févr. 2023 à 21 h 44
Quoting: OldNYIfan
See? Looks like the second leg of my three-game Parlay for Hope is coming in. All you guys have to do is beat San Jose and my projection comes true.
buffalove

Good luck dude!
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage