VAN
  1. Johnsson, Andreas
  2. Choix de 2e ronde en 2024 (NJD)
VAN
    Idk what fair value is but basically summin good
    VAN
    1. Choix de 2e ronde en 2025 (TBL)
    Détails additionnels:
    Conditional 2nd. If bolts go to the 3rd round and schenn plays in >80% of playoff games, becomes 2025 1st
    Rachats de contrats
    Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
    Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de NYI
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de NYR
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de NJD
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de TBL
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de VAN
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    1982 500 000 $71 197 500 $1 250 000 $850 000 $11 302 500 $
    Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    Logo de Canucks de Vancouver
    5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
    C, AG, AD
    UFA - 1
    7 350 000 $7 350 000 $
    C, AG
    UFA - 2
    950 000 $950 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
    AG, AD
    UFA - 1
    825 000 $825 000 $
    AG
    UFA - 2
    4 950 000 $4 950 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 4
    Logo de Devils du New Jersey
    3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
    AG, AD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 1
    762 500 $762 500 $
    C
    UFA - 2
    4 150 000 $4 150 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 2
    1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
    AD, C
    UFA - 3
    762 500 $762 500 $
    AD, C
    RFA - 2
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    7 850 000 $7 850 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 5
    6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
    DD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 2
    762 500 $762 500 $
    G
    UFA - 2
    7 260 000 $7 260 000 $
    DG
    NMC
    UFA - 5
    1 800 000 $1 800 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 1
    750 000 $750 000 $
    G
    UFA - 1
    1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
    DG/DD
    UFA - 1
    1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
    DG
    RFA - 2
    750 000 $750 000 $
    DG/DD
    UFA - 1
    Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
    4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
    AG, AD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 4
    3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
    AG, AD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 1
    3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
    AG
    M-NTC
    UFA - 2
    2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 3
    750 000 $750 000 $
    AD
    UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    1 févr. 2023 à 20 h 47
    Miss YA Killer
    Rejoint: juin 2022
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,411
    TB CAN'T do salary for futures. A 2 is an overpay anyway. They had to send Perbix to Syracuse so they were able to activate Balcers and then send him to Syracuse and recall Perbix . They couldn't add a league minimum salary off LTIR
    1 févr. 2023 à 21 h 26
    Rejoint: juill. 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 298
    NJ says yes
    1 févr. 2023 à 21 h 54
    Rejoint: juill. 2016
    Mentions "j'aime": 3,700
    Goalies don't have tremendous value on the market, particularly when they have years left at a high price and they are struggling as much as Demko this season

I'd offer :

Nikita Zaitsev (Sens have to send salary back to make it work)
    Lassi Thomson (pretty good OFD potential, injuries and covid have slowed down development a bit but he's still on track)
    2nd round pick
    1 févr. 2023 à 22 h 4
    Démarrer sujet
    Judd Bracket ripoff
    Mentions "j'aime": 3,575
    Quoting: Xspyrit
    Goalies don't have tremendous value on the market, particularly when they have years left at a high price and they are struggling as much as Demko this season

I'd offer :

Nikita Zaitsev (Sens have to send salary back to make it work)
    Lassi Thomson (pretty good OFD potential, injuries and covid have slowed down development a bit but he's still on track)
    2nd round pick

2nd round pick isn’t even enough for Zaitsev alone. If sens have to send salary back send someone else
    1 févr. 2023 à 22 h 10
    Modifié 1 févr. 2023 à 22 h 20
    Quoting: The_Rocket
    2nd round pick isn’t even enough for Zaitsev alone. If sens have to send salary back send someone else

Zaitsev is not a dump here, it's a salary out for salary in

Canucks are doing that to get Thomson and a good pick... Unless they want to seriously compete next season? Then it wouldn't make sense. But if they're retooling, it makes sense. Zaitsev only has 1 year left

Demko has 3 years left at a higher AAV, much more risky contract...

No chance I'd offer more than that. Even then, not really "excited" or anything. Could just pass and I wouldn't care

Only reason I'm offering Thomson is because I don't think the Sens will need him in the future.

Taking Demko risky contract WITHOUT salary going the other way? I'd offer a 2nd round pick.

You guys are delusional if you think you're going to get a ransom for him.

Fredrik Andersen got a late 1st and a 2nd in 2016 and didn't have that kind of bad season and didn't have a risky contract...

We can find plenty of examples if you want
    athrin a aimé ceci.
    2 févr. 2023 à 0 h 24
    Démarrer sujet
    Judd Bracket ripoff
    Zaitsev is not a dump here, it's a salary out for salary in

Canucks are doing that to get Thomson and a good pick... Unless they want to seriously compete next season? Then it wouldn't make sense. But if they're retooling, it makes sense. Zaitsev only has 1 year left

Demko has 3 years left at a higher AAV, much more risky contract...

No chance I'd offer more than that. Even then, not really "excited" or anything. Could just pass and I wouldn't care

Only reason I'm offering Thomson is because I don't think the Sens will need him in the future.

Taking Demko risky contract WITHOUT salary going the other way? I'd offer a 2nd round pick.

You guys are delusional if you think you're going to get a ransom for him.

Fredrik Andersen got a late 1st and a 2nd in 2016 and didn't have that kind of bad season and didn't have a risky contract...

We can find plenty of examples if you want

Thatcher Demko was 3rd in the NHL in 5v5 save percentage last year plying behind the Canucks defence. This year he has been injured most of the season.

The idea that his contract is “risky” is insane. He is a quality starter and a good cap hit. Zaitsev is an AHL defenseman making 4.5 million

Not comparable in the slightest
    2 févr. 2023 à 6 h 41
    Rejoint: mai 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,372
    Thatcher Demko was 3rd in the NHL in 5v5 save percentage last year plying behind the Canucks defence. This year he has been injured most of the season.

The idea that his contract is “risky” is insane. He is a quality starter and a good cap hit. Zaitsev is an AHL defenseman making 4.5 million

much like all fans who think they will get Mcdavids and Makars for their p[layers your delusional if you think Demko is going to return anything close to what you think he is worth, G are worth the least in the NHL for the simple reason that one year they can the vezina and then suddenly be AHL quality for the remainder of their careers, nucks will be lucky to even get a first for him
    2 févr. 2023 à 11 h 37

https://moneypuck.com/goalies.htm

Demko was 17th in GSAx

Hopefully I won't have to explain why advanced stats and what does it means but this is the adjustment for QoT and QoC and a wide variety of factors to evaluate shot against quality.

Forsberg was 14th and Matt Murray was 18th. Having Demko wouldn't have changed anything for Ottawa last season.

This season, they could have had Gustavsson (4th) and Forsberg (9th) but Dorion gonna Dorion so he traded the 24 y/o goalie for a less talented 35 y/o UFA-to-be goalie

I am ready to take a chance on Demko based on his frame and talent level but his contract is much riskier than Zaitsev, no idea how you could think otherwise. I am goalie and I can certify that injuries are a big factor. We have no idea what the future holds for Demko

If Anton Forsberg had a 3 years at 5.0 AAV, you would say that it's a dump contract but in the reality, Forsberg has easily been better than Demko the last 2 seasons overall. He's also (knock on wood) fully healthy

I am ready to give you more insight and explanation if needed.

Quoting: athrin
    much like all fans who think they will get Mcdavids and Makars for their p[layers your delusional if you think Demko is going to return anything close to what you think he is worth, G are worth the least in the NHL for the simple reason that one year they can the vezina and then suddenly be AHL quality for the remainder of their careers, nucks will be lucky to even get a first for him

The reason why goalies don't have as much value on the market as skaters is because there's only 32 starting jobs to fill. The need for a quality back-up is getting higher but still, supply and demand, exactly like the rest of the world works

The exception for goalies would be the elite ones that teams are zero interested in trading like Vasi, Sorokin or Shesterkin.
    2 févr. 2023 à 12 h 20
    me wan da poonani
    Rejoint: sept. 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 4,243
    Quoting: jnorrrr
    NJ says yes

Not without 50% retention they don't.
    They shouldn't anyway.
    2 févr. 2023 à 12 h 43
    Démarrer sujet
    Judd Bracket ripoff
    Quoting: athrin

I didn’t even post a return. I simply said I would not take Zaitsev back in a Demko trade because Demko is a starting goalie and Zaitsev is an AHL defenseman
    2 févr. 2023 à 12 h 51
    Démarrer sujet
    Judd Bracket ripoff
    https://moneypuck.com/goalies.htm

Demko was 17th in GSAx

Hopefully I won't have to explain why advanced stats and what does it means but this is the adjustment for QoT and QoC and a wide variety of factors to evaluate shot against quality.

Forsberg was 14th and Matt Murray was 18th. Having Demko wouldn't have changed anything for Ottawa last season.

This season, they could have had Gustavsson (4th) and Forsberg (9th) but Dorion gonna Dorion so he traded the 24 y/o goalie for a less talented 35 y/o UFA-to-be goalie

I am ready to take a chance on Demko based on his frame and talent level but his contract is much riskier than Zaitsev, no idea how you could think otherwise. I am goalie and I can certify that injuries are a big factor. We have no idea what the future holds for Demko

If Anton Forsberg had a 3 years at 5.0 AAV, you would say that it's a dump contract but in the reality, Forsberg has easily been better than Demko the last 2 seasons overall. He's also (knock on wood) fully healthy

I am ready to give you more insight and explanation if needed.

The reason why goalies don't have as much value on the market as skaters is because there's only 32 starting jobs to fill. The need for a quality back-up is getting higher but still, supply and demand, exactly like the rest of the world works

The exception for goalies would be the elite ones that teams are zero interested in trading like Vasi, Sorokin or Shesterkin.

Demko was 4th in GSAx 5v5 https://moneypuck.com/goalies.htm

Hopefully I don’t have to explain how advance stats in public models look at shot locations and type, but ignore passes made prior and shooter strength, so special teams xG can be wildly innacurate if a team is bleeding cross seem passes and tip-ins on the penalty kill but the shots are coming for the Ovi spot or high point.

At 5v5 last season Demko was a top 5 goalie. On the PK he struggled while playing behind literally the worst penalty kill in modern hockey.

Demko is a legit starting goalie, easily comparable to Fredrick Anderson in 2016 or Lehner in 2020 or kuemper in 2021.

Van may have to take back salary to make it work but it won’t be for a absolute dump like Zaitsev. A mid tier piece like talbot or Joseph would be the salary coming back. Then probably a 2nd or 1st and a B prospect.

If the Canucks are taking back Zaitsev you have to add a 1st just for the dump alone
    6 févr. 2023 à 13 h 28
    Demko was 4th in GSAx 5v5 https://moneypuck.com/goalies.htm

Hopefully I don’t have to explain how advance stats in public models look at shot locations and type, but ignore passes made prior and shooter strength, so special teams xG can be wildly innacurate if a team is bleeding cross seem passes and tip-ins on the penalty kill but the shots are coming for the Ovi spot or high point.

At 5v5 last season Demko was a top 5 goalie. On the PK he struggled while playing behind literally the worst penalty kill in modern hockey.

Demko is a legit starting goalie, easily comparable to Fredrick Anderson in 2016 or Lehner in 2020 or kuemper in 2021.

Van may have to take back salary to make it work but it won’t be for a absolute dump like Zaitsev. A mid tier piece like talbot or Joseph would be the salary coming back. Then probably a 2nd or 1st and a B prospect.

If the Canucks are taking back Zaitsev you have to add a 1st just for the dump alone

The Zaitsev dumping price is often over-exaggerated. He's a 3rd pairing D-man who is vastly overpaid but also has been vastly over-played. He took a lot of bad press for it, which is normal hen a 3rd pairing guy is asked to be a top pairing D-man

FoSZmvoXwAInk3m?format=jpg&name=small

He only has 1 season at 4.5 AAV and a 2.0 signing bonus due on July 1st

It depends on the Canucks plans next season, do they plan to spend to the cap and compete? Trading Horvat for futures tells me otherwise. They could get Zaitsev in return for Demko and reduce both their salary cap and money owed. 2.5 millions for Zaitsev is not a big deal for a NHL team. Zaitsev wouldn't help the Canucks make the playoffs but he would be a 1 year stop gap, which is what teams rebuilding/retooling need

The goal to swap these contracts for the Canucks would be to acquire a RHD prospect and a pick

Sens are taking a chance on a goalie with a significant contract. Yes he has shown good things at the NHL level but it's not like he has the longest track record of Elite play... let's be real

Matt Murray was a RFA who had 2 Cups and several great seasons under his belt and was acquired for just a 2nd round pick and a meh prospect

Why would Demko be worth so much more?

Thomson + 2nd >>> 2nd + Gruden

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Soumettre le sondage